Seems like a comfy place to live. What do you think, leafbros?

Seems like a comfy place to live. What do you think, leafbros?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/regina-woman-who-was-denied-haircut-barber-settle-human-rights-complaint-1.3115478
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll shoot yourself in a month out of boredom

Nothing to do, nothing to see, no jobs in province, no one around outside of the few small cities. Saskatchewan is terrible

Isn't that mostly desert? Not the sand kind

>no jobs in province
Yeah, I was afraid of that. Don't think I'd be bored, though.

yep, desert and drunk indians, as most of canada is except for montreal and ottawa

Alberta is better in most ways. Once the oil industry starts picking up again there'll be jobs a-plenty and there's way more to do.

The woods north of Prince Albert doesn't seem too bad

That flat land south of there would drive me crazy though, I need valleys and mountains

Its flat and the winters are forty below. People are nice or aboriginal, not much available in terms of jobs.

Is't it just a shitty version of Alberta?

Right wing broke and shit and run by a corrupt menonite

This is far comfier.

It's got the most based premier

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BC but not Vancouver is the best.

Sask has patches in the SE and and smaller one in the SW, part of the Bakken but yeah, might as well be in Alberta unless you are a farmer.

offer up a better one than? I'm expecting you to say Notley or Kathlynne Wynne. Maybe you'll just shill for the carbon tax idk.

Enjoy your out of pocket CT scans and crippling debt and botched P3 land deal govt minister kickback schemes

Guess what. Federal tories AND NDP wanted cap and trade because less regressive. Liberals and tories brought in a fuck tonne of immigrants and TFWs

Notley put a hydro rate cap. Housing boom. Leads Canada in growth this year

if youre expecting that sort of scenery, go to alberta. the only thing flatter than out land is our ladies.

Fuck off we're full.

That being said of all the immigrants I like the flips the best. They go to church and they all love Duterte because in their words "Third world problems call for third world solutions."

Okay well Saskatchewan doesn't have too much debt compared to Quebec, Ontario and some Maritime provinces. Alberta probably has more too. I like Christy Clark in BC but other than that I can't think of anyone close to Brad Wall.

watch her pass on building the keystone pipeline when Trump green lights it

Why do Albertans come to BC only to brake to 20 kmph below he speed limit ever corner they round??

Funny, Google says that's actually Montana

That's where I am, it's top tier as long as you stay away from heavily native areas

It had a reputation for a while because back in 2008 it was the only place you could find work in NA. Then the oil boom ended and everyone in the oil industry lost their jobs. If you enjoy hunting and fishing, you'll like Sask.

It would be better to move to Montana or North Dakota. It's close enough.

Fuck off, we're full

What's a Canada? Is that the country north of America?

Ya our politicians aren't good. I agree with you, however that doesn't pertain to Brad Wall. Perhaps, the immigrants but less so than other provinces. Brad Wall is definitely not a supporter of the carbon tax.

I don't know. I am too worried about Asians drivers to be looking for Alberta plates.

I watched a movie filmed in Delisle (Paperback Hero). Pretty grim study of losers going nowhere fast. Something quaint about it, though, I dug it.

>country
kek

Is this in the lower mainland? Or the island?
The rest of the province I have much more problems with Albertans desu

If your dog runs away in Saskatchewan you can still see it 3 days later

>Alberta
>Housing Boom

My fucking sides, tell me more poor fag.

(((lower mainlamd))), yes.

>nice bants

>tfw faggots keep moving here even though its shitty, cold, crime infested, and no jobs

fuck off were full!!

Also toronto is the only place on earth where maple leafs fall in the spring

the only answer is to btfo and never go back

>crime infested
Really? Are you in Regina?

Better than Alberta at the moment I heard for oilfield

Canada is a French speaking territory of China notable for marijuana production

It's prime minister is the special needs child of a Rolling Stones super groupie

no. natives literally pillage everywhere. they'll raid farms like its 1866

I've never been to Trail, looks really nice there.

All of the smaller towns south of cache creek and east of hope are equally as nice, there are dozens of them. I did my 4 years at (((UBC))) and got out asap.
originally from PG, just do a road trip

Post sources.

Thanks for the info. I'm not well traveled in the Province and have been meaning to do a road trip but ya you might as well surround the universities here with 5 parenthesis

No. Look it up yourself.

There's literally a major news story in the province right now about a farmer who killed a native kid on his property and people are treating him like our own little trayvon martin.

Well, you can either watch the Rough Riders play or smoke crack. There really isn't a lot to do in Saskatchewan.

This

Vancouver Island master race checking in

Alberta is better, although both are very cold. If you don't mind bad economies and extreme worker-biased labour laws that force everybody to work little hours for shit currency in physical labour jobs, move to the maritimes, PEI is very nice.

Don't forget to bring your resume and drop them off wherever, I got a great job in a cozy town although I did go to school for it.

Nice! I need you to be honest with me though. The lsland looks nicer than the interior to me. I've traveled to the Island a little more though. I fear the Island would be all hippies and degenerate fags. Maybe even more liberal than the lower mainland in a sense. Is this true?

I think you mean the Roughriders.

>9 teams
>8 names
kek

>Cambell river

Victoria/Sooke or gtfo

Yes, Vancouver Island is mostly NDP voters

that doesn't necessarily put me off if they are working class people but like if there are just a bunch of out there hippy fags. The music festival type id prefer the interior.

some hippie fags, around downtown and sooke

comfy if you don't mind emptiness, crack heads and bears.

That actually hasn't been true for 20 years. Ottawa Rough Riders folded in 1996, came back as the Ottawa Renegades from 2002 - 2005, folded again, and just recently returned as the Ottawa Redblacks in 2014

I'll have to check it out man. Thanks.

i go back to my shitty lowermainland town soon and im full of regrets. what the hell happened to comfy cow towns? homeless camps everywhere and surge in crime which has always been high but is now disgusting. Do I just move to the island and be rid of it all?

wait... a guy traveling to Aus from Canada. I thought it was only our whore women going there en masse as part of their sexual liberation phase. Oh and spoiler alert, Coquitlam has a skytrain now. It's fuggin based.

Isnt there a lot of hohols in Saskatchewan?

i have met a few whore canadian girls here and the funny thing is they give me all their attention and bug me all night if we're in a club/party. I think the aus dick doesnt stand up to the leaf.

>I thought the prairies would be a little prairer than this

>Aus dick doesn't stand up to the leaf

A hard red pill for our women to swallow.

There are speed camera in Alberta that will fine you for goin 1-2 Km/hr over the limit.

When you burn down a whole town and rebuild it, does that count?

wait that fire is still not burning?

What? Where?
Where I live everyone knows they trigger at 10km over.

Come to the atlantic coast help us fight off the horrible scourge of shitskins

Yup it is

globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/

ahahaha wtf, wow I was honestly joking writing that last comment

Sask and mb are pretty much the same. Both conservative provinces. Both filled with indians. If you have a good education (trades,lawyer , somthing useful) then youll have no problem settling down.

Central mb is better then sask tho. We got thunder hill. Duck mountains and porcupine mountains. Tons of deer and elk and moose too. (if your a hunter)

manicucks voted for trudeau. nice try

...yah well. Fuck everyone i miss harper.

F L I N
L
O
N

It's like the only non major city i know.

Flin flon is a shit hole. Nothing good comes out of there except minerals. Good place to be if your a miner

I'm from Saskatchewan. It's ok. The cold winters drive out most of the lefties, but sadly, even we are not completely free. I recommend Alberta.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/regina-woman-who-was-denied-haircut-barber-settle-human-rights-complaint-1.3115478

As someone from Regina who has been to many places in Manitoba, the native problem in Manitoba is significantly worse. Saskatoon is also fairly bad though.

Used to go there fishing once a year.

Underrated post

Brad Wall is trying to get rid of Sasktel, the only think keeping Saskatchewan as the only province not cucked by RoBellUs.

He's a cooperatist shill or at least a useful idiot.

I'd take even Christy Clark over him.

Christy Clark isn't bad at all. She had a good 2016, foreigner housing tax and surplus in the Provincial budget. Plus, a lot of leftists hate her despite being a BC liberal (really a coalition of centre left and centre right)

Sasktel is prehaps the ONLY good thing the left has ever done to Canada, keeping Saskatchewan richer, while hiring Saskatchewan workers, and giving them a good wage. Rather than RoBellUs outsourcing your jobs to Pajeet, and raping your entire economy in the ass by taking it for all its worth by overcharging for telecom services. Not just consumers, but business as well.

If you fuckers are retarded enough to let him get rid of Sasktel because MUH FREE MARKETS and allow yourself to get raped by the telecom ogilopoly that has caused Canada to pay more for data than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BAR ZERO, you guys deserve it.

Sask has the cheapest phone plans in Canada and it's rural as fucking shit. There's a reason for this. Sasktel isn't even losing money, and it saves millions for saskatchewan yearly in lower telecom prices. I did the math and I think I figured the value of the company + the value of the lower phone prices compared to the Canadian average was like 7 bil and Brad is selling for 4 bil which is the value not accounting for the value of the lower phone prices.

I wouldn't say Christy Clark is good, but not bad is a good summary of her.

I live in Van, I won't be voting. As per Brad Wall and Christy Clark. I would say Christy Clark was good, in 2016. Overall she's as you describe not bad after all it's still BC (((Liberals))). Brad Wall and Christy Clark deserve some praise in a country run by cucks (trudeau) and far left extremists (notley, wynne oh and trudeau too).

I like Nunavut.

The free money she's giving to real estate investors is stupid as fuck and injects money into a market that needs to be cooled. Politically it makes sense to take money from foreign investors that can't vote, and give it to young people that can vote though.

Enacting a carbon tax in BC LONG BEFORE the rest of the world did was pretty cuckworthy. It's hilarious seeing people dodge the carbon tax by driving over the border to buy gas, increasing pollution.

The BC liberals have fucked over my riding so many times they're not getting a seat here though, and I'm not voting for them. Ultimately party preference isn't just about who the most based premier is, it is regional. Doesn't help the Liberals are promising gibsmoney to people that aren't me.

It's kind of embarrassing for the NDP that I know more about David Eby the housing critic than I know about John Horgan their leader.

Brad's gone mad with power. We need a new party in for awhile. I think he's making a play for PC leadership on national scale, which only scares me more.

Wynne is on a whole differant fucking plane from Trudeau and Notley and comparing Wynne to Trudeau and Notley is being kind.

Was told by Fiscal Accountability Officer selling off Hydro One would make the debt worse. That investors won't pay for what Hydro One is worth due to uncertainty over the fact Wynne is keeping so many strings attached and keeping much public influence over Hydro One. Sells it anyways. What do you want to bet it goes public again meaning we paid off (((bankers))) TWICE to do a bunch of transactions that resulted in us going to the same place, or we go fully private, spiking the value of hydro one after we had already sold off 60% of it?

Completely just ignores that Ontario is the most indebted sub-soveirgn in the world. I've seen the numbers that justify the infrastructure improvements, I agree those were needed even at the cost of taking on more debt due to the infrastructure choking economic growth, but all and all more public spending and fuel on the fire.

Electricity prices in Ontario are fucking HILARIOUS.

Because debt has spiralled out of control, she can't back down on foreign investment, it's not just that she's a globalist shill although she is a globalist shill, if Ontario implemented a 15% foreign investors tax it would probably crash the economy of the entirety of Canada because Ontarios economy is basically supported by nothing but a housing bubble because people are being forced to pay off the debt, the high energy prices, and the infrastructure in dire need of upgrades.

I don't even care about her socially liberal SJW agenda, because it's a distraction from her driving Ontario and by extension Canada into the ground.

The PCs had the solution, rip off the bandaid, fire all the government workers, get spending under control. The problem was the PCs were fucking retarded and went from town to town bragging how they were gonna kill 100,000 jobs.

>Saskatchewan?

Manitoba master race reporting in

That's not what sask looks like man. This is what sask looks like.

While everybody is distracted by weedman this woman is going to crash Canadas entire economy.

We may already be past the point of no return

It's a glorious place to live.

Okay, I forgot about the interest free (for 25yr) loan for the first time home owners. Good point. The carbon tax is dumb asf, sure but wasn't that Gordon Campbell's doing?

Lol I enjoyed reading that. Informative, quality post.

Comfy in a not important enough to be nuked sort of way.

Oh shit you from swan river?