Vietnam

This is Vietnam cuisine. Vietnamese are the niggers of Asia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV-9MbX1ams
newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/06/how-to-make-a-rotten-egg/
hongkongfp.com/2016/12/31/plastic-rice-china-real-inedible-nigerian-official-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Similar cuisine, yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=MV-9MbX1ams

Any proofs these are rats? There must be plenty of weird animals in Vietnam.

Wtf i hate anime now

t. Rat owner

no. vietnamese are the romanians of asia. philipinos are the niggers or asia. chinese are the jews. japanese are the germans.

At least they eat real food
newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/06/how-to-make-a-rotten-egg/
hongkongfp.com/2016/12/31/plastic-rice-china-real-inedible-nigerian-official-says/

Found the Vietnamese nigger!!!

looks tasty, if they breaded that it would be an excellent corndog.

actually I'm a half viet. You idiots should realize vietnamese love america more than americans and contribute a whole hell of a lot more too*. *except if you pay them in cash.

>Romans ate small rodents
>Swiss eat dogs and cats

Yeah, but the Viets are niggers, right?

>5 years old
>first day of school
>mom packs me roast rat on a stick and a napple
>at lunch
>alone
>munching on rat on a stick

Go brush your teeth Tran Dang Nguyen Nuoc Nam (or whatever random combinations of those your god awful name is), don't forget to floss and get the fuck out of my country.

>not wanting to have weed rat stew with a v8cong qt

We tried to be buddies with them, but they didn't want to, and they jailed most of the ones that did. We probably would have dumped a ton of money and made it like South Korea.

>Tried to be buddies

> We tried to be buddies with them
Is this the legendary American education? USA betrayed Viet Minh and supported the French.

Looks tasty t b p h

>tried to be buddies
(((tried to get them into the IMF)))

That was the single most colossal fuck up in the entire involvement.

I thought they were overcooked corndogs at first.

Not going to argue that the US wasn't deluded into backing shitty French designs, but the Viet Quoc would have been better anyway.

> CHINK PARTY
> BETTER

SINK
THE
CHINKS
REEEEEEEEEE

As if the Communist Party isn't a clone of China's Communist Party today?

Taiwan's a better model to aim for than the Chicom's on a ton of levels.

> today
Shifting the goalposts, eh? The chinks only got to where they are today thanks to USA's help. Stop choosing the fucking wrong ally.

> Taiwan's a better model
And? Taiwan only got better BECAUSE the KMT military dictatorship got abolished you dumb fuck.

Look, if I was in Washington circa 1960, I would have made a lot different choices.
>Taiwan only got better BECAUSE the KMT military dictatorship got abolished
Gee, you don't think the United States had anything to do with that? Just like South Korea?

Oh, yes. Rat burgers, ohh yesss.

A Vietnamese. Jesus christ how disgusting.

Is it true that Vietnam has no original culture? China taught them how to write and wear clothes lol.

>Is it true that US has no original culture? Europe taught them how to write and wear clothes lol.

They eat what they can catch or what's customary? Nips eat squid and raw fish. Koreans and Swiss eat dogs and cats. Lots of people eat young cattle or piglets. And everyone unknowingly eats a few spiders in their lifetime.

Vietnamese are the Irish of Asia but they actually unified.

The Romans ate the edible doormouse as a delicacy. Many times honeyed.