Post Sup Forums approved television programs

Post Sup Forums approved television programs

I still don't understand why everything was squids.

Who /dougaldixon/ here?

After man and new dinosaurs was algoods, man after man was cancer

Anything not on TV?

why do TV shows you watch have to be \pol\ approved? what does that even mean in the first place?

It's like things being kosher for Jews to eat. In order to defeat the Jew, we become the Jew.

A mass extinction happend that wiped out most creatures
They assume by then cephalopods had evolved hemoglobin to provide the energy for land living

Used to love this show 2bh

What show?

damn..

Future is wild
Did you even have a childhood?

To be creative and cool without having to hire a biologist consultant. Hydrostatic support isn't efficient on land, which is why land molluscs are small. And why not have an elephant sized, red (in a jungle) predator incapable of running, which loudly announces its presence everywhere it goes?

I didn't live in middle earth when I was a child.

I think they did a great job of writing characters that are so narcissistic and insane that they never get political

>Watching the electric Jew

Wtf show is this, Slug Monsters?

Future is wild

Biofag here

I watched the entire show not too long ago. Some of the concepts are neat; mollusks becoming dominant species isn't that farfetched but it really isn't plausible unless they undergo massive evolutionary changes. I also thought the elephant sized one in the jungle being a predator was stupid.

Another idea that was kinda dumb was making mammals suddenly go extinct, despite being one of the most adaptable organisms on the planet.

I liked the Toraton (giant land tortoises) and fish pretty much replacing birds though.

The mammal extinction is probably the most unrealistic as in the eocence which is hottest period, mammals diversified heaps as thats when horses and primates evolved, and in the very cold pleisocene mammals diversified into mammoths etc
Instead of a mammal extinction they could have had land squid evolution on an ice free antarctica or something so they didn't have to compete with already land evolved mammals

>Future is wild
>childhood
What are you, 12?

I watched it when I was 12
I'm 18

Yeah, the thing is they were basically extinct 100 million years from now, before some extinction level event that wiped out 99% of the species 200 million years in the future when Pangea 2 was formed.

Having all mammals extinct before that is stupid since they've adapted to nearly every environment on earth.

>Future is wild
>2002

intelligent quads

Dirty Jobs

>Homicide Hunter

Pure redpill. Since the '80s he has been a detective. All stories are real, mainly about innocent whites killed by niggers, race mixers ruinig their family's lives and so on. The only whites in it were mentally ill. Oh, don't forget the beaners....