Sup Forums-teir Literature

Alrighty Sup Forums

Any books you can recommend to a fellow Sup Forumsack? Kinda want an alternative from some of the shit my Uni shoves down our gullets

Plus I mean, I'd rather put some more effort into understanding the ideologies we revere so much, then sitting on my ass and gaming like a mindless hunk of meat.

>inb4 Mein Kampf

Come on, we can do better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqsmtvWzLnA
youtube.com/watch?v=lsV-HZ3vVIk
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May I recommend the Turner Diaries, truly a red-pilled read.

beyond good and evil

John Ringo's books are good if you like military sci-fi, just avoid the Paladin of Shadows series, it's fucking terrible.

Tom Kratman mostly writes books about right wingers fighting muslims/liberals in the future, pic related is about future fascist America fighting a Muslim empire that has taken over Europe.

seconding this
day of the rope and the basement were the best parts

"Barbarians" by Lauren Southern
youtube.com/watch?v=cqsmtvWzLnA

Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997

Most based book ive read

Also "Пocтфилocoфия" by Alexandr Dugin
youtube.com/watch?v=lsV-HZ3vVIk

Not a bad read so far.

You're gonna wanna read this book.

this book's pretty legit.

>Ultimately, of course, or aim must be nothing less than a racial rebirth and resurgence. And this whole book is a statement of what such a rebirth and resurgence will require. But the very first step in that direction involves not so much doing anything as ceasing to do and undoing... If we cannot completely rid ourselves of the Negro, the United States is finished. And if the White race generally cannot in the end find a way to cut the consuming cancer of the Jew out of its body, it will be finished too... If we cannot master these problems, we shall not have any future to worry about or to struggle for... The order to us is, "Put the Negro and the Jew from you - or resign yourself to decay, and, finally, to death."

>Which way then goest thou, Western man?

What is this about Google isn't yielding much

>shadow over insmouth

wut? I don't see it belonging with the others

Bible
Mein Kampf
Atlas Shrugged

Julius Evola, Ride the Tiger.
Radical individualism at its finest. It offers a lot of strong arguments for tradition and culture as well.
You need to have a working understanding of the history of philosophy first though.

That chick looks like Ben Affleck

Business red pills:
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

Multitude of Topics:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Guns Germs and Steel

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Art of War
March of the Titans

>holocaust denial

I've got no problem with nazism but holocaust denial is fucking dumb

About 30 books in to this list. If you are not a big reader this is the one you should start off with

I like how someone removed Armstrong's book from the bottom left. It's Islam apologist trash but if you are wondering what it is, it's called A History of God.