Eagles, report in

October 2011

bumping

December, 2011

Dec 2012 niggas

>tfw too intelligent for Eagle

Stayed in till 18 but only made it to star. I was in it for the camping.

Who Philmont here

December 2016

I Philmont-ed. I can't say it was the best memory. We had an active troop and camped out once a month, but I have always been more of a city mouse at heart. I didn't like being out in the wilderness with no means of "escape" back to civilization.

August '95

I went at 14. 27 now. I'd love to go back. How long was your trek?

Oh god, it was the summer of 2001. I think we did about 60 miles. We had to divert a couple of times due to wildfires though.

January 2017

april 2015
Philmont was great. did a 2 week 80 miler. Just comfy as hell, minus one kid getting edema at the top of mt baldy lel

I wanna go baaaack to philmont!
god bless the scouts.

ignore the leaf, I'm vacationing.

Also, it's somewhat ironic that we got eagle and are simultaneously on Sup Forums. Why aren't you all out organizing your communities for the coming race war, hm??

Thats cool, ours was around 100 went in 06. Oddly enough our trek was plagued by rain. My former scoutmaster has been there 10+ times and said he had never been rained on more than our trek. I think rained 9/10 days of the trek.

Ah. We were very lucky. We got a short drizzle on one afternoon, otherwise that summer was notoriously dry. Wildfires out west were actually becoming a political issue.

Yeah we actually walked through a section of wildfire area on our way to Baldy.

lol, I can still recite the Philmont grace from heart. What year did you go?

Dec 2016 reporting

What council are we all with? Andrew Jackson council reporting in.

'11, fantastic time... some of my best memories in scouting. Probably can remember every individual day I was out there, given enough time to focus.

I think everyone should be exposed to the wilderness like that. no phones, no technology beyond a lighter and compass haha.

arizona reporting in. made eagle before high school

March 2012! ~

fuck you and fuck your mother

2014 here. What was everyone's project?