Am currently watching The Man In The High Castle because I read here somewhere that it's probably redpilled lots of...

Am currently watching The Man In The High Castle because I read here somewhere that it's probably redpilled lots of people

Would Americans prefere living in the Greater Nazi Reich? If yes, why? What would be better to now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Society geared towards preserving white people and improving technology. Clean streets, orderly civilization, close families. If you watch the show, the Nazi Reich in America is literally "the American dream."

I wouldn't be allowed to if the reality were as it is portrayed in the show. But otherwise, yes.

Television is just escapism.

I would rather live with racist white nazis than shark skinned nips even if I was a negro.

We currently live in a very degenerate society with the illusion of freedom.
A fascist state would reduce degeneracy and any illusions of freedom which ironically would make degeneracy more attractive because it would be forbidden.

I get the feeling that (((they))) dun goofed in a big way with this show.

Trumpenfuhrer pushing the american dream.
MITHC pushing the american dream as something Nazis preserved.
The general population of US feeling the american dream has been stolen from them by 50 years of "progressive reforms".
Meanwhile today: abortions become normal, divorce becomes normal, homosexuality and STDs are "no big issue everyone has them", collapse of family, collapse of middle class dreams, massive debt, currency devalued to fuck versus real commodities.

Everything in the Reich looks better compared to how it really was or is.

But all of that would be based on a longer and probably more fierce war. Maybe even going nuclear against Japan and eradicating ALL of human kind.

A series like The Man In The High Castle wouldn't be allowed to exist, the book would've been burned. After struggling to find any reason to not be angry about Germany losing, this was what I've come too.

Is this the bluepill kicking in?

Just think about it this way. Would you rather have a few hours of entertainment from "troubling" sorts of media that are against the idea of the current country...while having an actual country which is slowly destroying the white race, is happy with erasing your legacy and is actively trying to import foreigners for easier voting blocks...

Or would you rather have a more restrictive society where dissent is more repressed, but the family isn't destroyed, there is no crime in the streets, you have jobs, and a prosperous future?

The choice is easy for me. Sure genocide and suppression of foreigners is mean, but I'd rather have a bit of evil for a better society, than no society at all.

Bluepill denies reality (race, crime, family, science) while providing a false sense of "morality" to help you sleep. Sure, your children might get killed or raped by criminals, or their future might be way worse than yours... but at least you aren't persecuting any minorities or making foreigners feel unwelcome...

You are watching it because this is the timeline where the simulation goes all pear shaped.

But the true red pill from it is the I-Ching. The oracle set me free.

I never saw the show but it seemed alright to me from the clips I saw. The show doesn't make any sense though. For some reason the NSDAP control all of Europe.

Even Italy.

like what?

fatty get here

>Meanwhile today: abortions become normal, divorce becomes normal, homosexuality and STDs are "no big issue everyone has them", collapse of family, collapse of middle class dreams, massive debt, currency devalued to fuck versus real commodities.

You should write that down and save it someplace. Write an essay off it.

Because they would be working 16 hours per day while you krauts would be fucking their waifus.

Its a stormfag sadomasochist fetish.

>They really dont know what NatSoc is

Underrated post

>but the family isn't destroyed, there is no crime in the streets, you have jobs, and a prosperous future?
Doesn't the book/show have a brewing cold war with Japan?

>Because they would be working 16 hours per day while you krauts would be fucking their waifus.

This already happens in America now.

No weekends and below current minimum wage.

except it's Jamal and Muhammad doing the fucking while wageslaves are working overtime

Workers had pretty good rights under NSDAP rule actually.

Lol been wanting to watch this show for a while now, what happened to all us beans in this shows universe?

Ofc they had. Everyone was happy and had good standards of living. I know this because Portugal was fascist too.

All autocracies are perfect.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Nazis were pretty degenerate desu

you mean 5 hours a day.

No wonder there is a massive push against the establishment today, the masses aren't stupid. They know something has gone terribly wrong. If society continues on this path, you'll find more and more people looking back to when things were right, and it's already happening. The more the establishment tries to silence/forbid and make fun of the old ways, the more people will start to look towards the old ways to defy the current system.

You really need to ask?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8

Even the timeline where the axis lost in this universe is still comfy as fuck
"After the war, Winston Churchill remains the British Prime Minister, and, because of its military-industrial might, the British Empire does not collapse. The U.S. establishes strong business relations with Chiang Kai-shek's right-wing regime in China after vanquishing the Communist Mao Zedong. The British Empire becomes racist and more expansionist post-war, while the U.S. outlaws Jim Crow laws, resolving its racism by the 1950s. Both changes provoke racial-cultural tensions between the U.S. and the U.K., leading them to a Cold War for global hegemony between their two vaguely liberal, democratic, capitalist societies. Although the end of the novel is never depicted in the text, one character claims the book ends with the British Empire eventually defeating the U.S., becoming the sole world superpower."