Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums .....

Which one of you sick fuckers did this?

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/12/30/vandals-turned-a-jewish-familys-menorah-into-a-swastika/?utm_term=.d5a0b328819e

Oy vey rabbi watcha doin

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

You fat neckbeards think it's funny to harass an innocent family during these holidays of peace?

FPBP. Also its pretty funny

Sup Forums is a board of peace...

even if I was jewish, I'd laugh so hard that my shekels would fly everywhere if someone did that to my menorah

Brother?

Who has time to do that shit? Mentally ill people only. Be it the mentally ill victim or some mentally ill other person, it doesn't matter because anybody with any real influence isn't doing that shit. Who wrote that article? Tell them to stop wasting away their life into obscurity, because no one will remember them or this waste of time article.

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

nah. if you were be stupid enough to build a menorah-like construction (or whatever it is) you would be utterly butthurt. Also look at the pic. Its kinda fake as swastika is only visible at different angle

hail hotler

Preferences are not crazy

we are board of peace

From
Another
Mother

(((six Gorillian))) man did it

You dare accuse the Board of Peace of such malintent?

We were merely sharing OUR culture with these people.

HOLY FUCK, STEALTH RARE

fug witnessed

>(((innocent)))

I like your style

>we

cringe

That's pretty clever.

What are you trying to convey?

I spent a good minute trying to find loss.jpg in there before noticing the swastika. Does that mean I'm spending too much time here or too little?

you're not ireland

too much, go back to plebbit

Pretty creative, desu.

The jews

Jesus fucking Christ

That is a beautiful rare

Kekstein

Jews dont have a sense of humor but it was a nice bit of art in the "move the match stick"

That ain't Ireland

'Tis not indeed.

not yet anyway....join us and we shall have a glorious green white and orange empire!

RARE
A
R
E