I need to stop smoking pot

Help me anons, I'm a turbo-autist who started smoking weed to fit in with normies and now I can't stop. Any Sup Forumsacks with advice on kicking degenerate habits?

>smoking
Absolutely disgusting. Why do you not use it any literally any other way thay isn't as shit as smoking? Fucking retard.

Never. The world is too cruel to be lucid.

Same here OP
At least I got a gf out of becoming an addict.

I know I'm being a faggot but it's the only habit I've found where I can have conversations with normies and not sound like a sperg-lord. Eating it just gives me a body high.

Just think and imagine the good stuff you could buy with the money instead.

>Eating it just gives me a body high
What?

Its tough to kick, Im in a similar boat senpai

Find out exactly what youre addicted to. Is it smoking itself? Buy cigs until you're disgusted (or addicted lel its a dice roll) or you could get a nicotine vape and look like a fag (considered it desu). Im addicted to the act of smoking, dont care as much for the substance.

Meditation helps with breaking addiction. Drinks with m8s helps if you have those...

Replace smoking pot with something like running or something else thats physical.

You get a runner's high after a nice run, and you will begin to look and feel better.

Or just start spending your hard earned money on something other than weed.

I'm addicted to feeling like a normie I guess. Autism can be a crippling condition. If it wasn't for the fact that my lungs are going to shit and my IQ/memory is getting fucked I wouldn't even want to quit.

What do you mean you can't stop, do you not have any control over your body?
We can't do it for you.

Holy shit, RARE

I always felt like I had total control and thought addiction was just an excuse but I'm amazed at how this dumb plant has conquered my will. I know it's something I have to face alone but I wanted to hear how others on the board had kicked their degenerate habits.

truth be told man, the dependency of pot is all in you're head. when i quit, i just quit. gathered my pot stuff like papers, pipes, roaches and the last 3 grams of pot and though it in the garbage where it belongs. I also cut all contact off with my dealer and never called him again. it wasn't easy at first but when my mind cleared, my god Ive never seen a more beautiful day.

this right here, i started using an ecig to replace the habit.

Start having cold showers everyday and delete all the numbers of dealers from your phone

Cold showers train your willpower and you'll find it easier to stop smoking

m8 just use a vape and stop reading pharmashill propaganda

smoke weed erryday 420fgt

Biggest problem is I live in Seattle next to a weed store. Now I don't even have to maintain a social circle to find weed... we should have never legalized desu. I will follow your advice though and start exercising more and not hanging out with my stoner buddies.

>now I can't stop
absolutely pathetic

Who the fuck convinced you faggots weed was addictive?
You kids are absolutely powerless over your own brain.

Than quit smoking it fag.

cannabis isnt degenerate if you don't overuse it
stop falling for this meme when other faggots start kratom and alcohol threads on here and dont bother to say a peep about it being degenerate

Duh, why do you think I'm asking for advice on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum.

2000mg daily doses of Vit C
Preferably time released with meals

Come on man you will feel agitated and easily triggered for a week and then feel much better with more clarity and mental acuity in general AND have more money to spend on shit that is actually beneficial to you.

You sound like me accepting my heroin addiction back inna day...it's weed for fucks sake, just don't smoke it for a while and you forget about it.

It's not hard to do, just don't buy more once you run out...
When you get bored and want to smoke, just read do something else. Read a book, get into a hobby, or just literally anything non degenerate.
After 6 months off the stuff I personally don't see a problem with occasional use, since for me stopping has never been a problem.

Thanks for the support anons, truth be told finding this site is what inspired me to end my degenerate habits. Your doing god's work /pol.

If you are worried about social repercussions for stopping, you are either 18 or your "normie" friends are actually fucked up stoners. The dope smokers in my life are always chill about people choosing not to smoke.

I'm not really worried about social repurcussions, I suppose I wasn't clear on what I meant. True autistic sperg-outs aren't just socially isolating but have interfered with my ability to hold jobs and stay focused on reality. Weed actually helped me overcome that. My quality of life improved for a while but recently the cons have started to outweigh the benefits.