Have you ever been in a fight?

Sup Forums
Have you ever picked a fight?
Did you win or got beaten up like a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuowQ4UXVx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omg the hero

Won 4 lost 2.
I got jumped by 3 spics and woke up in the hospital.
Next time the frijoleros will be shot.

And they tried to rape you? Cholos or the typical mexican mestizos?

At least you didn't die.
"Love thy neighbor"

>be me
>be non-white guy
>me and cousin are walking home from the theater after watching the second batman movie
>get jumped by three white guys
>try to avoid fighting, they keep following us
>they're not interested in money, they just want a fight
>one of them has a broken bear bottle and another picked up a brick from somewhere
>don't want them to follow us home so they can come back later and rob us blind
>decide to fight them
>they rush us but thankfully they dropped their makeshift weapons
>throwing the weakest punches known to man, stumbling around like a bunch of drunks
>one of them winds up KO'd and has to be dragged off by the other two
>never see them again

Is it better to try to beat someone who is cleary superior and get roasted or to stay back like a cuck?

I pussied out in the last fight 2 years ago

>bear bottle
it isn't wise to take a bottle from a bear. the mama bear is probably near and will tear you apart.

Na. Fucking Texas chicanos trying to be tough.
I broke a wrist and two knuckles fighting them back though

kek, typo

The last time I got into a fight he ended up stumbling into my car and taking out the rear view and I had to pay for his stitches.
Was pretty shit

4 fights.

Nice LARP faggot.
You leafs are subhuman scum

I was in fights in school. All were broken up by teachers, though, so I never really had a decided victory or loss.

>bear bottle
Only in Canada.

probably 5'7 vs 5'1

nope. nothing i said was that crazy. go look on youtube at fight vids and 90% of the time it's some white guy being shit at fighting at getting rekt.

Been in 1 fight in my life and won it. Dont care to fight unless I have to. A good punch can fuck anyone up for life.

Haven't "lost" in over 6 years, wasn't a fight more like drunk wrestling where I couldn't walk or stand up straight. Since then I shit on kids but I don't like to resort to violence but not afraid to use it

Depends on the reason really, if you feel something is right and you should really fight to defend it then you should take the beating but give it your all just the same you know this deep down.
You'e a fuckin' Aztek warrior carnal don't act like a little bitch eh.

My job is to literally fight niggers and spics. Law Enforcement can be fun, sometimes.

Suplexed the cuck

I got in one but the teacher broke it up. It was like 3rd grade or something but I was kicking ass, that kid would have been dead if the teacher didn't come.

True story. Probably could have fucked his gf after that but we were both in third grade and I didn't want to fucn him up too bad.

Only really picked one fight. Won.

I did knock a guy out once. Group of friends rented hotel room. Threw a party. Shit got loud. Got warned once by the hotel manager. This guy kept being excessively loud and started talking shit to girls which caused them to leave. Kept being loud so I threw one punch and knocked him out. I've never seen knees buckle like that. When I was 14 a 17 year old guy was pissed I was talking to a girl he liked. He threw a punch and I just ate it and stared at him. He threw a second and I just stared again. Still don't know if eating a punch is beta or alpha. Any ideas?

>My job is to literally fight niggers and spics. Law Enforcement can be fun, sometimes.
i hope one of them shoots you

I beat up an American a while back.

Then I burnt the fag and his tranny wifes house down. It was white.

Kill yourself

Yeah, I grew up in North Omaha, Nebraska which is like 60% black/30% white.
Got the shit kicked out of me by niggers several times in middle school.
Started lifting at 14.
By 16 I could bench almost 300 lbs and the nignogs left me alone as they only go after soft targets or when they outnumber you.
At 17, I beat the shit out of two niggers my age that were beating the shit out of some poor spic kid that they both had at least 50 lbs on.
Got suspended for it.
Went to college in Lincoln, NE and it was like gaining access to heaven as it was almost 100% white, at least at that time.
Haven't been in a fight since, although I'm sure I could still beat the shit out of your average nigger.

Been in a handful of fights, the last fight I was in I won but it was a bit unfair becuase the guy had drunk a lot more than me.
I've been beaten up before really badly but hey sometimes you have to, sometimes people won't just leave you alone.

Yes to all
You, you fucking gut-eater?

Lots of times at school, I was pretty fat and the guys who went to the gym to lift 10 pound weights would try to pick a fight with me, they knew this amateur grappling shit but I just tumbled them with my weight.

I also had this lace attached to my keychain with a small steel ball that I would swing at them if necessary, kind of like putting a rock inside a sock.

In other cases in the classroom I would throw a dictionary at their face or a pencil case and they would take the hit and pussy out.

Seriously if you're in bad shape just try throwing shit at them.

once, at a pita place after bars closed, packed full of ppl, ~50 i'd say
was with a few friends, we were outside
smoking
smalller friend ordering, some chad starts talking shit to him
im eating a chicken caesar and drinking chocolate milk
>something inside of me snaps
walk in
tap chad on shoulder
"excuse me, but you have 5 seconds to get down on your knees and suck my dick"
>bite into chicken caesar, swig chocolate milk
>all the while counting to 5 in my head
once 5 hits, i drop the chicken caesar (RIP) and chocolate milk
>grab shocked chad's head and proceed to elbow him unconscious on first hit
>t. 6'2" 240 / 300 bench/120 db press / 120kg power snatch / 150kg power clean
didn't know, but chad had a crew of 20 jocks with him
vague memories
>at one point, had guy grabbed by the hair, trying to crack his skull smashing it into the ground
>some guy tried to pull me off, i reverse headbutted him, blood all over me
>2-3 guys pulled me off and i fucked up my knee, was sore for a few days
>chad i elbowed woke up and was raging outside just as the pigs were arriving, friends put my jacket back on me and i just shit talked him into raging out until the police all attacked him

GTFO

You have aspergers my dude.

Yeah, I had a few in high school

First one:

>be freshman
>PE because fuck jocks
>playing b-ball
>everytime I go to block a layup on this Junior, he screams "FOUL! FUCKING FOULING YOU FOULING BITCH" and rages
>lol
>keep doing it, making sure we don't touch
>FOUUUUUL
>everyone laughs at him sperging
>class done
>innalockeroom
>taking shirt off
>get "sucker shoved" with shirt over head
>"WANNA KEEP FOULING ME FAGGOT??? FOUL ME RIGHT HERE"
>get fucking mad and knock the fuck out of him in the chest with a right
>he falls over the wooden bench in the lockeroom
>knocks the wind out of him
>raging like an aspy, first fight too
>jump over it and onto him
>punch him in the face 5-6 times and once in the throat
>get pulled off
>shit my bricks and I'm scared I'm going to get expelled or in some sort of trouble
>coaches yell at us and decided "Boys will be boys."
>make us run laps and do wallsits for two weeks, every single day
>Junior and I became friends after that
>On his graduation day, I shoved him and yelled "FOUL!! FUCKING FOULING FAGGOT!"
>we laughed

Moar?

Yeah I've picked a fight before beaner. And let me tell you, it was brutal.

It was a match one on one. It was me, this small squishy guy who looked more cute than intimidating and so huge muscled chad. I kicked him hard in the jaw and landed a few punches before he picked me up and literally threw ,e across the floor. Before he could land another punch I got back up and guarded myself before he could land another blow. Without thinking, I kicked him in the leg and while he was down, plummeted a couple more punches on him while grabbing his shirt. When he was beaten badly enough, I hit him off the stage and then the announcer shouted "GAME!"

Super Smash Bros. Melee was a nice game.

I once got to boxing with some kike motherfucker and busted his shit

5 fights. 2 ties and 3 wins.

Picked one fight legitimately at a bar. Won via knockout. Dont conaider it a big win because I am bigger and know what I am doing. I happened to be drunk and angry because I broke up with my girlfriend. Basically this guy did something stupid and generally I let stupid things go...but I seen it as a chance to blow off steam for once in my life. Very bad decision because I almost killed him. I could have ended my life right there.

A couple other times I was confronted. A guy grabbed me by the scruff of the neck. I wasn't drunk so I kinda played it off cool. I wish I hit him tho. Thats one that haunts me. That ine definitely makes me feel like a beta cuck. Haunting.

I know mate.

Many. More than I can count. The bridge of my nose shows off how many times I've been hit in the face. I like the way it looks.

I don't fight anymore though. It's a young mans game. If I have to fight, I won't bother throwing punches. I'll choke someone out. Much more efficient.

10/10, you got me

I lay men. If i were to fight i'd kill em so i turn the other cheek. Rambo contests are for chang micropeens

Sometimes you just really want to fight it's a testosterone thing I think.
I've never really been in a fight that sounds as cool as that one though dropping an almost full Cesar salad on the ground is kind of fucked up mate.

Pics

Ballistic-resistant vests are nice too. I only have problems with dumb niggers and spics, that are too to retard to comply with simple verbal commands. I give them plenty of chances to comply and talk very coherently.

Many times, last time it was a cocky immigrant. Haven't lost a fight since I was 11.

>steel ball keychain
did you ree when you threw things during your "fights" with classmates?

I got in a fight a while ago because I called out a guy for acting like a loud asshole and harassing a friend of mine, not the first fight I've been in, but maybe the first one "for real".

Now define win, I walked away with a broken nose and a black eye and I later heard from a friend that a girl that had been at the bar told him that I displaced the guy's cheekbone and broke his jaw, and now was out for blood, I'm glad I live far away from that place, and that I don't go out often.

Depends on if you would risk dying for it. People underestimate how easily a punch can kill.

>be me
>on the bus minding my own business
>2 loud white guys talking loud and obnoxious
>"hey you fucking muslim, go back to your country!"
>ignore.jpg
>one of them pulls off my hijab
>slaps me in the face
>Yells "TRUMP"
#first day in trumps america

Sounds kinda gay

years later, friend i made makes a comment about some crazy fight at a pita place
says it was the craziest shit ever, 50 random ppl all beating each other
recycling box flew across the room and hit him in the head
tell him my story, was wearing wife beater
>"oh shit that was you user"
me what?
>you were the fucking terminator, no emotion, you just knocked people out and then almost murdered some guy by breaking his skull
>tells me guy had a fractured skull and needed brain surgery

feels good

>5 fights. 2 ties and 3 wins.
for some reason this reminds me of the time i was in middle school and this guy was bragging about beating me in a fight because i was the school bully when in fact the teachers had to pull me off him and he was bleeding but i was untouched and it all started because he wouldnt stop harassing me and throwing things at me for like 10 minutes even though i asked him nicely more than once like a typical white person.

Fuck you Sup Forums i bet you are all liars like that faggot from my school aren't ya?

This

I remember a girl who was kicked in the head during a fight and her fucking brain stem snapped and she died

yes and i broke my knuckle because of poor punching form because I was angtsy and young and didn't know what I was doing

this reminds me

>#ThigsThatNeverHappened

>kicked him hard in the jaw
Was he a drunk? You gotta keep it believable mang

I've been in enough but what ive found is people back down once they know you're serious

>playing pool at a bar in Quebec
>wearing a fucking leaf t-shirt
>one French fuck keeps fucking with everyone and slams some dude on the ground in the back of the bar
>hears me and my buddies speaking english
>comes up and pushes my buddy while he's making a shot
>I walk up and ask him what his fucking problem is
>he pushes me
>I slam down my pool que and put my fists up and
>"let's fucking go bud"
>he immediately starts groveling and trying to explain he didn't mean to in broken English while his friends try calming me down

That shit has happened a bunch of times, just be a man and stick up for yourseld, but be prepared for the consequences. As far as I'm concerned, if you lose a fight it shows you had the balls to fight in the first place.

i just got enraged at some chad picking on a smaller guy for no reason, my friend was sort of a manlet, but he was very nice and never fucked with anyone, and this chad thought he'd boost his ego

>chicken caesar pita
same shit but in a pita
ya i felt bad wasting it, i love caesar salads

I beat a nigger up in high school in front of the nigger football team and they ridiculed him and picked on him for the rest of the year.

Two

>punched some kid in the back of the head for picking on my little brother when I was like 10.
>Drew blood.
>Felt alpha

>Got punched in the face in the middle of the dance floor at a university club for no reason by some guy like twice my height
>knocked me down and fell ontop of me.
>Got my arm around his neck, flipped over and punched him over and over until I was dragged off

you are a fucking hero

Beat the shit out of a guy in late highschool. He though it was a good idea to push my female mate.

I've never seen so much fear in someones eyes.

>What is it from

2 in middle school, with shitskin. Loose 1.
And another at 18, with a columbian, Destroyed him.

Coming from the Canadian, eh?

nobody cares about your thread faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuowQ4UXVx8

been in a lot of fights, gotten my ass kicked a few times. AMA

I've never picked a fight and getting into figths when you dont need to is for niggers but I have punched a kid in the throat for trying to choke me in school and kicked a guy in the knee for trying to rape my neighbor, both got rekt in one hit

Ever been knocked out?

It's funny how the only way leafs can redeem themselves is to shitpost against their own country

I did yell but I didn't reeeeeee

>Grade 12
>On wrestling team and lift
>Walking down hall to 5th period when a fuckboi shoves me into a locker
>He says "outta the way bitch" or something like that
>Tell him to fuck off, I walk away and he runs up and punches me in the head
>ohshit.jpg
>Turn around and hip toss him, get on top of him
>Begin to punch him repeatedly
>Teacher pulls me off
>Nose broken, cut on his eyebrow
>Go to office, get no punishment, witness said he hit first
>He gets suspended
>A couple of weeks later see him in hall, smile
>He looks at ground in shame

that was bullshit btw. the guy instigated the fight then claimed self defense. look at the video and you see the guy turn towards the victim first. then the victim is trying to get away and taking a defensive posture for the entire ordeal.

Im betting the fatty was some rich guy who jewed his way out of it with some fancy lawyer. If i was the victims parent i would kill the entire family.

Nah, I've been knocked pretty senseless though.

I've been blindsided by someone with a hand stuffer (something heavy as fuck in his hand) and just blind sided.

That's because niggers won't upload them to worldstar if the white dude destroys a nigger. Even considering that the fight videos I've seen don't really show a superior race at all.

I've been in several
Most of them were broken up so I can't pick who really won

Only easy bakes cannot

speaking of Quebec

>wayyy back in the day had a Quebec gf (anglo)
>at Cafe Campus
>some guy starts grinding her
>politely tap retard on shoulder "that's my girlfriend"
>"pour quoi?" while smiling
>grab her
>he grabs her back, wraps his arms around her
>(keep in mind this is in cafe campus, you can't hear shit more than 2 ft away)
>he starts grabbing her tits
>debate whether to punch him, might strike gf in face
>fuck it
>swing as hard as i can
>direct connect
>faggot KO'd instantly
>was out cold on dance floor
>people start tripping on him and falling
>nobody realizes unconscious rapist on floor
>grab gf and bounce

hear later someone severely injured at cafe campus
>topkek

>cleared of charges
nice

That being said it would be extremely fucking shitty to be killed that young for such a stupid reason. He was just a dumb highschool kid being a dumb highschool bully, and one unsuspecting day he fucking died over petty nonsense humiliated by a one punch kill in front of everyone. Not only did you die without any purpose, premeditation or dignity, but your killer got away free and it's totally justifiable that he did.

Yeah, that's pretty kek, I wouldn't mind hearing more.

no se awite pariente levantamos al verga ese rapido alv

Fucking nice dude, cafe campus is degenerate

Fuck that shit ain't fair for the midget

Got me.

Are all the people from Quebec cunts?

> He was just a dumb highschool kid being a dumb highschool bully

what reason do you have to believe this?

Was in a lot of fights when I was in Elementary. My record is 2 wins, 1 tie, and 1 loss.

My first fight was with a first grader (who probably became a chad).
>Be me in kindergarten
>1st grader keeps being a prick to every other kid in the school
>Tell my mom about it
>"Kick his ass, user!"
>Next day, kid starts talking shit to me
>Push him out of anger
>He grabs my hand and bites it

I then proceeded to beat the shit out of this kid. I remember punching the shit out of him till he fell over. By than, the staff came and broke us up.

How do you even have internet in Quebec?

No, but the ones that are cunts make themselves hard to ignore. Everyone has their own breed of retard, but some quebecers are something else.

*Mexico

I am so sad to see this ;)

Not OP but, two high school kids are fighting a bit. One is fat and seemed to be getting picked on. Even if it's vice versa they're just two fucking high school kids in some stupid squabble Sherlock

that has nothing to do with my post but thanks for the buzz words faggot.

Sorry, meant to reply to a different thread