Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ezsqxh.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

Lolis 4 Trump

RICKED

SOON...

MAGA

What happened to the cunt I gave baking to? He was asking for 400+ posts and half an hour.

>ywn be Trumps enemy
Feels good man.

Also MAGA shooper, you still here?

Fixed some things
kek

AWOOVEMENT

and?
we got trump elected. That was step one.
Now we need to secure the existence of our people before we are out bred and pillaged by others.
The battle for western civilization has only just begun.

Why do you faggots think you're required to spam memes right when the thread is made

Conway'd

Where else do I go?

d.va online

Thanks mate

He did a toast, you raise your arm for a toast, with a glass in your hand.
Hail is w/e
Why allow the left to dictate to us what words we can use?

Everything that the Nazi's did, and stuff they took from history/traditions needs to be normalized.

The only thing that hurts us, is traitors who'll spend thier time attacking our own. Or shills promoting infighting.

This is one of the cringest things I've ever read.

Hi! I'm currently studying to be a writer. I'm a little opinionated, but easygoing (usually, do not fuck with me though, I am Satan :P), and a little shy sometimes. I have a pretty eclectic taste. I love all types of cartoons(especially from the 90s and early 2000s), books, movies, music, and video games. Right now I'm really into 80s music. Mostly goth rock like post-punk and dark wave, but I enjoy the pop stuff. I'm also going goth! The darkness calls me! I'd really love to find someone to enjoy those things with. Laughing is also a favorite pastime of mine. Sarcasm is the best medicine for a crappy day. I consider myself a feminist. Down with the imperialist white supremacist capitalist heteropatriarchy! I'm also a pretty cheap date. A night in with some cuddling and junk food is pretty much perfect. But going out is fun too. Taco Bell is my jam... yes it's awful, but I DON'T CARE. :P
Anyways, I'm pretty new to the dating scene, but I'm very affectionate with the ones that I love. So let me know if you're interested. ;3

PSA: Yes I am still alive! I just get tired of talking on here. I'm too introverted and anxious to sort through the messages.

post town bicycles elsewhere or post properly dressed girls, you are only aiding to degeneracy.

I agree 100%, but we have to win the normies with arguments. THEN come the heavy redpills.

AWOOOOOOO

>he wants to purge spics but not atheists
Reminder that the rise of atheism is more dangerous than the rise of hispanics

>tfw she will never bite you

>Trump deports illegals
>Only patriotic spics are left
>No more Aztlan Communists

>Trump fixes black poverty
>Kanye glorifies successful blacks
>No more comfy chimpouts

>Trump gives students opportunities
>College kids fall in line
>No more kekworthy sjw salt

D-did we fuck up lads?

>knees showing

I want to be caught and released by that Awoo border agent, if you can pick up what I'm putting down.

>normalized
In LITTLE STEPS, you dip.

To sleep I assume.

This gun is wearing a swimsuit, is that degenerate?

Somebodyyy's jeaaaalouuuusss!

What
ayy

I just got done playing. Did you get anything during the event?

You have a point

>"Trump's a bullshit artist, he's a con, a mutt.
>He talks about punching people in the face.
>I'd like to punch him in the face."

>a mutt

What did he mean by this?

He got super male vitality

Trump could pay the entire country's tuition out of his own pocket and they'd still call him Literally Hitler

conway?

wear clothing sluts.

looks like teh penguin of doom is all growed up

Fuck off...TRS is garbage and we did all of this dodging the most obvious landmine there is to dodge. ITS HUGE AND OBVIOUS.

The only people who benefit from nazi imagery are Jews

trump won, you dip

Reminder that even through our darkest days, light will always eventually come, and beautiful skies will dawn upon you. The grey clouds will part, and give way to the warm glow of the sun.

This is somebody's bio on a site.

>36 replies
>31 images.
Commit suicide.

thats true. We obviously are in agreement in the grand scheme of things, but i think its important to show your support for people willing to put themselves out there in the public sphere and show their faces and their autism unashamed.
We cannot win this culture war anonymously on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Heh, one a mine...

I will live forever thru my work!

No
tumblr?

Guess I missed whatever it was.

Now that the election is over, the next step has to be taken. Trump can run the country, but he can't do everything.

You are now aware that unless you have children by 30, you are literally breeding autism. And not the meme kind.

And Richard Spencer and his cringey ass bullshit makes all ideas about protecting and expanding the white population look like a fucking joke

thats the problem, hes just some chubby little autist spouting Sup Forums memes irl, driving more people away than he is bringing in

When WN on Sup Forums and fullchn are rejecting you for being a cringey loser that means you have a 0% chance of gaining the support of average people

Tell it to me straight guys... are we on the wrong side of history?

I think we are being shitposted to death. Some guy last thread begged to make it then bailed, spamming anime again.

i'm sorry
one piece only.
very nice, see isn't so hard and she is still pretty.

OkCupid actually. And they're apparently 20; this is the shit people said they were into at around age 14.

What do you guys think about becoming a local or state police officer? My psychiatrist says I want to do it because I like LAW & ORDER.

>L85holdinganXM8.jpg

Could you hat this Azusa for me? I have not hatted tanned Azusa.

Meanwhile Trump has included plenty of nazi imagery in his speeches
But hey, gotta dodge that landmine huh? Fucking retard

What sort of retard thinks Spencer is "driving people away" ?
The only thing he's driving away is traitors who were going to betray sooner or later.

Is this female dressed modestly enough?

I trust it

But Trump won. That literally means that the whole of western civilization is sympathetic towards nazis now, literally.

What a waste of genetics.

nothing wrong with that, i applied to my local police but was rejected for bad sight

>One day to become a therapist here.

If you aren't shitposting, what? Become a cop because you like a show?

>mexico
>police

Really makes my cranium crank

>already 26

wew, i better get moving i guess

m8 u are salty af.
at least spencer has the balls to make his beliefs public
refer to my previous post

fuck off

I still enjoyed Taxi Driver, but Christ this guy's a moron.

Post geert memes.

What all happened today?

I rather be a hair stylist.

No...the real world is not Sup Forums....Keep the nazi shit here. The world is sympathetic to our ideas not Nazism

Genetics is genetics, this place should know that.

And the longer you wait, the more mutations you will undergo. Entropy waits for no man.

I don't watch shows. A family/friends uncle is a Strooper.

When was the last time you saw someone here promoting spencer's stuff, or following his lead?

The correct answer is never. (Also don't lump TRS in with spencer, they have a completely different attitude).

FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL TAKE SPENCER SERIOUSLY, ALLOW ME TO SHARE A PASSAGE FROM MEIN KAMPF:

>At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit. The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years.
>Now if somebody has fought for forty years to carry into effect what he calls an idea, and if these alleged efforts not only show no positive results but have not even been able to hinder the success of the opposing party, then the story of those forty years of futile effort furnishes sufficient proof for the incompetence of such a protagonist. People of that kind are specially dangerous because they do not want to participate in the movement as ordinary members. They talk rather of the leading positions which would be the only fitting posts for them, in view of their past work and also so that they might be enabled to carry on that work further.
>But woe to a young movement if the conduct of it should fall into the hands of such people. A business man who has been in charge of a great firm for forty years and who has completely ruined it through his mismanagement is not the kind of person one would recommend for the founding of a new firm. And it is just the same with a new national movement. Nobody of common sense would appoint to a leading post in such a movement some Teutonic Methuselah who had been ineffectively preaching some idea for a period of forty years, until himself and his idea had entered the stage of senile decay.

(1/2)

clearly doesn't fit her

I've thought about it but I need a degree or four years of active duty service wherever I look.

10th crusade when?
my.mixtape.moe/ezsqxh.webm

Clearly a shill..Which is good because you're arguments will be forced into retardation.

That'd be fine if trust in the MsM wasn't in free-fall.

>Sup Forums memes CopNat world peace
>Sup Forums has no more habbenings

I just want you to understand the measure of what we sacrificed so that normies could have happy lives in peace.

Here...Have an image

>What sort of retard thinks Spencer is "driving people away" ?

Anyone with a brain stays far away from that cringey loser, even shut-ins and 400 lbs hacker want nothing to do with him

Trump had to disavow that whole myriad of ideas considered "alt-right" because he was such a turbo autist

why are you shilling for him so hard exactly?

How about this one? Too much leg?

Do you actually want to be a cop? Do not let a therapist tell you what to do; I hope therapists that do that shit.

Yes my voter base I will confirm the leftist's baseless attack that I am in fact indeed Hitler.

BOOBS ARE NOT BUILT AS A PLACE OF STORAGE OF ITEMS. THIS IS A VIOLATION.

wtf I hate Portuguese-Americans now

YEA OK M8 because Trump's use of a nazi slogan as his own like Make America Great Again or one people/one god/one flag totally cost him the election

I dnno what you are fucking scared of
The left has spent 80 years saying single people don't represent the whole, so what the fuck do you think it matters what Spencer says or does?

>Furthermore, only a very small percentage of such people join a new movement with the intention of serving its end unselfishly and helping in the spread of its principles. In most cases they come because they think that, under the aegis of the new movement, it will be possible for them to promulgate their old ideas to the misfortune of their new listeners. Anyhow, nobody ever seems able to describe what exactly these ideas are.

(2/2)

Thanks leaf.

Trump followed Emergency Kittens, then he unfollowed it. The world is still feeling the repercussions.

she might as well be wearing nothing for lowergarments

kek

The just dock your pay from 55g/starting to 45g/starting here.

Jesus Christ I figured it out. You mean the actual show. No, I hate the idea of disorder.

Is this too short?