Since we white people are losing our homelands and slowly becoming browned and blacked out of existence how about we...

Since we white people are losing our homelands and slowly becoming browned and blacked out of existence how about we perform a mass bleaching on Japan and make it our new homeland. Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
youtu.be/5u-kGYCA3Zg
youtu.be/L2vU_N3mNwM
youtu.be/aRgmW3gjdu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off, weeb

Okay. I'm moving to Japan this Thursday so okay.

Why don't you stupid useless whites just do the world a favor and cut your throats, Nazi days are over you pathetic sad cunts.

Shut the fuck up

yo lay off the crack fool...

go shove a pinecone up ur ass

just drop nukes on them, nigga

Not really. I don't watch anime. I do play pokemon but that is normalfag as fuck. I did visit there and was impressed, so long as you aren't a cuck to your bitch Japan is a pretty nice place and is socially better than America. America's culture has been so eroded by the Liberals it is an embarrassment Japan does not have that.

>don't forget your kimono to perfectly integrate

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

listen up maggot

how hard did you just meme in 2016 to get your man elected as the fucking president of the United States. No glass ceiling shattered, no executive cuck carousel of bush/clinton, leftists choking on their own tears, what was all that for?!?

On January 20th, Donald J Trump will be the president of the USA and you want to masturbate to anime on an island with a stagnant ecomony for the past 20 years. GTFO cuck, you never were going to MAGA.

Consider suicide, or help make your homeland great again

>Japan is a pretty nice place and is socially better than America.
gookland is a full blown cuck country.

youtu.be/5u-kGYCA3Zg

>implying OP is not a weak, low test man to begin with

He will be drowning in pussy, just like in those cartoons, believe it! If you don't, then you are just jealous!

wont happen. japan has limited space and refused wealthy white peoples demand to develop more of the uninhabited land in japan a few years ago

the available space is for east asians. there is a deal for china, korea, vietnam, thialand and even flips to get japanese citizenship ahead of any one else

this is considered acceptable since japan has threatened multiple times to shut down all trade and commerce and traffic with teh rest of the world. the companies that you know that are japanese have international divisions. you boycot them out of spite they fire people and it balances out also japan doesnt get the money for that work. much like americans bitch about foreign divisions not repatriating funds international divisions of jap companies dont do it either. they dont want to be double taxed.

since japan is homogenous mostly and has in the past had a isolation period which was peaceful... mostly the international community is willing to let them get away with E asian bias on immigration so that it may act as a stepping stone towards multiculturalism in a generation or 2

sauce?

1: retreating is for pussies

2: if we did retreat, Australia and New Zealand would be the best places.

>Australia

They're better than Europe, but still mildly cucked
Switzerland would be the best place to go

Jap cucks are so depressed they pay some used up whore to hug them

youtu.be/L2vU_N3mNwM

>degenerate whores

Feminism at it's finest. Mildly attractive women decide to take the easy way in life, milking sad men for money, then they turn around and cry "boo hoo". That one French Canadian says she came to Japan to take dance lessons, and we should feel sorry for her? There are girls in europe who are forced into sexual slavery and all they get in return is a shallow grave, but we're supposed to feel sorry for these sluts?

youtu.be/aRgmW3gjdu8

Those nips sound like first class assholes

Why is the solution always running away? How about defending your existing homeland.