JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT: RUSSIA FUCKING HACKED US!

I can't take the denial here a second longer. Here are the facts:

17 intelligence agencies say Russia hacked us.

99 Senators backing them up.

Senior Senators so convinced they're calling for sanctions.

Obama retaliating with sanctions.

New Russian hacks turning up every fucking week, like the Vermont electrical provider.

The debate is over. Consensus says Russia hacked us, and the only fucknuts who won't admit it are far right pantshitters and the braindead Cheeto they worship.

Admit Russia fucking hacked us, you fucking assholes, or admit you are dumb, baseless partisan hacks!

JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT

JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT

JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT!

There is no third option.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/01/01/washington-post-retracts-story-about-russian-hack-at-vermont-utility/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/26/russia-discovers-mass-graves-syrians-torture-aleppo/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/russia-turkey-syria-161228050019245.html
rt.com/op-edge/372038-turkey-us-erdogan-isis-support/
foxnews.com/world/2016/12/26/latest-russia-says-mass-graves-found-in-eastern-aleppo.html?refresh=true
fortune.com/2015/09/16/obama-warns-china-on-hacking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care. I want to see everything burn.

>so much proofs
>so much source
what did he mean by this?

Go suck a cock.

nypost.com/2017/01/01/washington-post-retracts-story-about-russian-hack-at-vermont-utility/

So some people are convinced. Yet still no proof.

>Appeal to authority
>Appeal to authority
>Appeal to authority
>Appeal to authority

>US

We're not the DNC.

Podesta fell for a phishing scam, that's not hacking.

17 intelligence agencies wasting taxpayers money. It should be stopped.

They know god damn well Russia didn't hack anything.

Show proofs. Waiting on real proofs.

Russia hacked my dick, now i have ED. They also hacked my genes so now i am obese.

>tfw NY Post is hacked too
Cyкa блять

And zero fucking public evidence

>99 Senators backing them up

What is their political affiliation?

Convenient that hacks keep coming up now that a globalist puppet isn't in the White House, so that we can make Syria a proxy battleground.

Nothing will come of this.

What senators are backing this, just the democrats or is it people like old John McCain who took money from Saudis who financed 9/11?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

>Lie
>nobody believes you
>Lie
>nobody believes you, gets angrier
>Lie some more
>people start getting pissed, stop watching or reading entirely
>You're losing grip of the narrative
>Get pissy and tell people they need to just admit that a lie is suddenly the truth and that you've suddenly found a grasp of the narrative which you can't control
>make a thread expressing your desire for people to ignore the truth and just side with you

>just trust the government goyim

they showed proofs pretty quickly when the Chinese last hacked us.

INTERNAL LEAKS
don't get let king gay mulatto trick you

this is just shows how many people they can bribe.

no evidence no dice

>do you like watching the news?

Did you hack John McCain? He's been acting sketchy for a few months now.

-_-

Suspicious.

Its true! IP address in ukraine predicted Podestaphile's password was "password". Believe the MSM.

Arguments from authority aren't proof.

>17 intelligence agencies say Russia hacked us.
What does Coast Guard Intelligence have to say about Russian hacking?

So if they did hack. What did they do exactly? Steal information about stuff?

substantiate your claim on the basis of empirical evidence

You cuckservatives really love war. You guys are just as bad as libtards
t. Asian Male Hilary Voter

He's been hacked since Vietnam, just a sleeper agent.

They influenced the election. Trump won only because of the hacks.

If there was no hack Hillary would have won easily. Its basically voter fraud when you think about it.

Just admitt Barack Obama funded Syrian Rebels and Isis.

Admitt it.

Admitt it.

Just admitt it.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/26/russia-discovers-mass-graves-syrians-torture-aleppo/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/russia-turkey-syria-161228050019245.html

rt.com/op-edge/372038-turkey-us-erdogan-isis-support/

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/26/latest-russia-says-mass-graves-found-in-eastern-aleppo.html?refresh=true

?

You should support the any foreign entity hacking our government. We are under occupation by Zionists! What was exposed was corruption - not innocence. Pedophiles, murders, pay for play... Besides Putin is anti-gmo, anti-faggot, anti-degeneracy, anti-nwo, and if you are for those you are mentally ill and endorse violations of natural law.

So obvious that no evidence has been provided.

The only thing I've seen anybody cite was a phishing scam so fucking basic that anybody falling from it should be disqualified from being anywhere near the white house.

WHERE is the proof? Oh, that's right. You can't show us, right? We just have to take the word of the CIA.

What happened to the fact that the election was unhackable?

OP is a whole new level of retard lmao.

>1 post by this ID

Who cares? The DNC is a private organization and has nothing to do with the US Government other than supplying bodies in suits to vote for and taking bribes.

you will have to go back pedro

For it, that is.

Ok they did. Now what

Maybe if your little circle of friends deemed it necessary to actually demonstrate what and how russia hacked whatever it is you think they hacked we could talk about proof, but as it stands you don't even have a well defined act you are even accusing russia of doing

I deny it because had Hillary won due to a failed Russian intervention you wouldn't care that they even tried.

It's garbage and it'll be proven false in the coming weeks.

Donald John Trump will be the 45th President of the United States and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

What does Russia even gain from this 'hacking'?

looks like they did it for the lulz and it was most likely reddit

Pedosta was clearly the originator of the rumor to begin with. He is ruthless to let Mama Hillary into the White House

How did they "influence" the election? hacked the Voter booths? Hack the electoral collage?

And yet none of them have made an announcement. Leaks are propaganda, not press releases.

assange confirmed it was a leak not a hack.
rip in peace seth rich

Show me a single source which specifically mentions hacking. Phishing isn't hacking.

WHY DOES OBAMA WANT TO START A NUCLEAR WAR

DOESN'T HE UNDERSTAND THAT NUKES HURT PEOPLE VERY BADLY?

Substantiate your claims OP!

That's it, John McCain needs to come forward as a Veitcong sleeper cell. He can't be allowed to destroy America any longer!

This

the facts
>government people say it happened
>literally 0 proof
omfg u totally proved it

We are in a political civil war. Whoever hacked he DNC helped us. If it's Russians then who gives a fuck. Allies always have a selfish reason for their alliance or they wouldn't have made one. Just thank God that there is a white country willing to help us.

Yup and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for revealing the still yet to be denied nature of our politicians.

Russia hacked the DNC (if they hacked something) , not the voting machines, if the DNC wasn't such a corrupt, vile institution, they should have nothing to worry about.

How delusional have you MUH RUSSIANS fags gotten now? I think we're reaching levels of butthurt never previously seen before, m8.

because of the hack, it influenced people to vote against Hillary. They hacked the american mind.

Wikileaks and Assange have gone on record saying that the dnc leaks did not come from Russia or any state entity.

*citation needed
You have ZERO fucking evidence.
I have some WMDs to tell you about sucker.

induspitable prof op they definitily did it

They supposedly hacked the private server and got the emails, which painted Hillary in a bad light, which lost her the election.

It is literally just a rumor started by Pedosta himself. Even if it is true it will not keep Trump out of the White House

Remember those weapons of mass destruction in the middle east? Our government was so damn sure that they had weapons that they waged fucking WAR with them.

Oh hey, no fucking WMD were found, but it doesn't matter anymore, then got what they wanted.

Same fucking bullshit, fuck our government, bunch of fucking traitors, and fuck you fucking bootlicker, a mob all saying the same thing doesn't give it truth

Do you actually think Hillary would have won without the leaks? The dems ran a weak candidate and just like when Bill Clinton left office they are trashing the incoming president. Zero class.

>1 post by this ID
Sage and report slide threads

What?

>which painted Hillary in a bad light
So they pulled a snowden and showed people who Hillary really is. How is that a bad thing?

MUH RUSSIANS

Uhhh what exactly did they hack??

The DNC emails? Who fucking cares.

That is not a government office, and it did not directly tamper with the election
The leftcucks are just trying to make excuses for the biggest blowout loss in political history. They won't admit that their message sucks so they are blaming Russia.

All the people supporting the phony sanctions are leftists lol.. How stupid are you people?

Yeah, you guys are embarassing the eternal butthurt belt.

Can Dem shill name one explosive bit of information found in the HAXXED emails that cost Hillary the election?

Just one?

Because I remember during the election Hillary Shills were telling us the leaks were "nothing burgers' and she was going to win in a massive landslide.

You mean the ILLEGAL private server?

Here's the thing yes Russia hacked us but they didn't write what was in the emails in the first place. Here's a thought if you dont want people to see you as a bad guy don't fucking flaunt it in emails to begin with.

read the fucking disclaimer on the report jackass and ohh the WaPo retracked the fake story about the Russian "attack" in Vermont.

Remember WMD
> SameThing
> Thread

>Russia hacked us
Russia and China and Iran are hacking you 24/7. And you are hacking them.

The point isn't "muh hacks" as you have made it appear by moving the goalpost, the point of the whole debate was whether or not "Russian hackers" had a non-negligible effect on the outcome of the election. People like you (and the media) are intentionally blurry about their actual argument. Did the Russians "hack" the actual voting machines? Did they sway public opinion through "hacking" the Democrats and leaking internal e-mails (hint: it was Seth Rich, RIP)?

What did the Russians actually do you useless kike shill?

Didn't they hack the DNC? Who cares? The DNC is not the US Government, the Dems are obviously trying to hide their fuckup.

Hell, I already get used to our incredible hacking skills.
>preventing highly corrupt and paid off by foreign governtments politician who proven to be destructive for US interests and stability as a country by years of her sevice to becoming US president
>literally doing CIA work for them
You're welcome

The 'hack' was Podesta falling for a phishing scam. There was no hack. Podesta volunteered his password to a malicious party. We have no idea if it was Russia. The FBI and CIA both said it's not Russia, so did Wikileaks, then the intelligence agencies changed their mind somehow

Wasn't their fault democrats hosted their files on blacked d com. I bet Russians didnt even know it was there at first :)

He recognises we are the authority.

Actually, it's not even that. They literally provided more evidence than what's been given for Russia "hacking the election".

And that's a testament to how absolutely pathetic it is.

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails and he was murdered for it. Assange heavily implied so during an interview (before he disappeared).

russia>USA

I admit that everything that was exposed in wikileaks was what Hillary wanted to hide.
Whoever did the 'hacking' did the country a huge favor.

It isn't.

media mostly left wing so you know how that goes

thanks artyom

Proof? Accusers are not proof - least of all those that ignore known crimes we got from said leaks...

Wait till Tues or Wed booger boy

Why didn't they want to go to war with China?

fortune.com/2015/09/16/obama-warns-china-on-hacking/

Yet they will bang the drums over unsubstantiated claims of MUH Russian hackers. Polls already show that NO ONE BELIEVES THE GOVERNMENT ON THIS ONE. NO ONE BELIEVES IT.

maybe there is no connection between the Russian hack and the leaks

Thats the whole point. The russians hacking Hillary made the public lose trust in her. She was strong on her own, but when someone else took a swing at her she just couldn't finish the race fairly. We need a recount.

I'd rather wait for an investigation to be concluded m8
obama and the democrat retards are jumping the gun on this one, if there were any hacks tampering with the election results they should have done something immediately rather than wait a couple of weeks and then start whinging about it
also the DNC is responsible for their own shit

Contrary to popular belief, the truth is still the truth even if Russian hackers find it. If it's a bad thing to reveal illegal activities by the government maybe the issue isn't the person revealing it rather the people who control you

Say his NAME.

His name was Seth Rich and oh god my back stings I'm going doooowwnnnn....

The same intelligence agencies that claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction back in 2003? With the same amount of evidence as being provided now? Yeahhhh we totally believe you

>fell for a phishing scam
>these are people that wanted to be trusted with state secrets