youtu.be/AMNphiI6Qxw
youtu.be/gW6wVAb_3CE
youtu.be/tm1f8zsxLt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if Japanese men even care

Whatever, you beta white male

If a manlet like this can do well there I should be able to kill it

Sure thing monkey

are you the same faggot who got BTFO in an another thread?

Stop making your shitty threads about moving to Japan, DAVIDO!

You cucks are shit, fuck off.

>Sweden calling ANYONE else a cuck
>Sweden

Tell your wife's syrian bull I said hello.

yes, you are that faggot from the other thread

So, you are gonna sleep in the internet cafe?
youtu.be/5u-kGYCA3Zg

Cuckland is so shit they pay whores to give them a hug
youtu.be/L2vU_N3mNwM

So, you unsheathe your katana many times a day and wear your kimono to integrate when you get there?
youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

JUST LOOK AT THESE UGLY GOOKS QUACKING LIKE DUCKS!

This is what they think of you
youtu.be/SORQSepPrxk

>this swede sperg

>actual white boy goes to Japan and gives you an advice

There to prove you wrong, to show you are retarded I put more effort and thought into your immigration than yourself!

youtu.be/P7Z2O9Nwt6c

Reminder that your country is so far gone that if this girl was there she'd have been raped and beheaded in Allah's honor by now.

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I

>just doing my duty, sir

fuck off with your weeb pathetic low-test threads

In this video WEEBZ tell you not go to that shithole!

>I am bitter because I wanted to go to Japan since I was 10 years old. I ignored so many warnings...
youtu.be/P7Z2O9Nwt6c

>using weeb as an insult on an anime website

Here's another (you) Jamal

watch the video, you cuck in denial!

>weebz, listen and don't come to Japan.
>this goes against your stupid, irrational unfounded fantasies

>2017
>not wanting qt nippon side waifu

No. Most Asian guys want white girls instead too

It's true. They elected one.

asians are generally very ugly.....but I'd say 45% are kinda cute...and the bodies are basically those of young teens....also easy to get. Practice with rice but marry potato. Plus they're easy to fuck cuz they know their race is ugly and they value all the features whites have.

It is an insult on Sup Forums. always has been. It was a word filter. for some reason normalfag is an insult too.

>they value all the features whites have.
so wannabe whites

How should we called that? Awhites? Whaggers?

it turns out that those gooks who want to have a foreigner in Japan are total degenerates

youtu.be/TIFR4c0moI8

>and the bodies are basically those of young teens

And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

Not everyone is a nigger like you who needs
>muh thicc

>Japan
>Gooks

?????????

dont white guys date asian chicks to compensate for a small penis?

did you fuck tho

no its the best thing, it makes up for the face.....love holding the skinny waist of a gook while I fuck them from behind....feels like they're gonna break

no that's black guys dating white women

a white trash whore in japan
talks about how bad those silly japanese grills are wanting the white meat package
but western feminism is aiit ! thrust me
that fraud looks like a jew to boot

you might be onto something

Asian girls suck you in with their game. If you ever screw one in Thailand/Korea/Japan/Indonesia ect she'll have your room cleaned, laundry folded and breakfast prepared by the time you wake up the next morning it's totally freaky.

If you tell her she doesn't have to do things for you she gets upset because she thinks you don't like her as that's what women do for men they like. That's usually why betas get sucked in by the Azn but only if they aren't westernized, here you see tons of super hot Korean chicks but they grew up here so the exact same as every other western chick.

It's also a myth you can boss around Asian chicks typically they collect all the household money and pay you an allowance like in Japan. You see Jap guys bossing around their gfs but none of them will stand for any Gaijin doing it as the whole point in dating whitey is he isn't a drunken salaryman husband who orders her around like a waitress.

No we date Asians because they don't ride BBC

Can someone explain the deal with them always using the peace sign?

>women are whores everywhere

Gooks here are complaining that their men think of them first and not of themselves, not manly and too kind.

Their solution is to import males from another country.

youtu.be/NTlDDE8DRAg

Just Google ahegao double peace sign

Kek, this is one buttmad Swede. No one is clicking on your YouTube shilling, btw.

>If you tell her she doesn't have to do things for you she gets upset because she thinks you don't like her as that's what women do for men they like. That's usually why betas get sucked in by the Azn but only if they aren't westernized, here you see tons of super hot Korean chicks but they grew up here so the exact same as every other western chick

No shit leaf no one here is talking about westernized whores. The picture in the OP was literally taken in Japan

>Blasian love story

youtu.be/nNnXJGf2O4Y

>half nigger raised in Tokyo. WE WAZ JAPANESE
youtu.be/1KMO02xxX1g

>Miss Japan
youtu.be/dXBsFfnCOks

>colour doesn't matter, I would date a black man
youtu.be/62gVF5PSL-M

COLONIZED sounds so nice, much nicer than the alternatives.

another dumbass that thinks that 5/10 + 5/10 = 10/10

>showing evidence to prove my point
>shilling

this is one serious case of cognitive dissonance .
You are just a butthurt weeb.

Weeaboo was, weeb is a new word that just literally means consuming something from Japan, at least thats the way the teenagers use it.

ugh as an asian, I don't feel as disgusted by the fact that you OP is trying to fuck asian girls, but the fact they look 14 and average next-door type asian girls. it's not what anybody imagines fucking asian girls

>and how do you call this?

youtu.be/Js_zR15QNfw

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>they look 14 and average next-door type asian girls

But those are the best ones?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on indian girls?

Bet they would if it became a common occurrence in Japan. Might even trigger the Imperial Japan persona inside them that's been dormant for so long.

>this is an evidence based board

you might want to go to Reddit or similar echo chambers where your little feelings are not hurt and gooks are hired to run the website so the mods can hunt down any opposition.

>I'm Japanese and organising an Asian women-Foreign men dating event next month
youtu.be/jb4QTq_Pusg

You are doing them a favour just by taking them in.

>your children will look just like you, dude

>your children will look just like you, dude
what do you mean by this

>and gooks are hired to run the website

Sup Forums is literally owned by a gook

>crashing your dreams
>with no survivors

>I used to try to talk to Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese & Korean ladies & they would just look at me like I was crazy. As if, I wasn't supposed to be trying to communicate with them because it's so taboo & forbidden. Then I would periodically see a business type of well educated Black man or a thugged out gangster type of Black man with such innocent looking beautiful Asian ladies. Not only Asians, but Ukranians, Indians, Latinas, as well. That pretty much led me to giving up on women in general, cuz I never fit in with any ethnic stereo type of what women are brainwashed into wanting. Oh well, that's the story of my life. That's what I get for being myself, which led to other things. Now I'm even more discriminated against.

The weeboos are shooting themselves in the foot. The only gooks that want to race mix and betray their country and men are the ones who want something new. So catering to them is the same cuckoldry that got you no chick in your homeland. The last thing they want is something pathetic.

youtu.be/tUJZ0Vvdg8g

I am :I

honestly man, who gives a fuck about race mixing.

asian girls are just last resorts for everyone honestly

>honestly man, who gives a fuck about race mixing

you might be on the wrong board, senpai

Btw, nature does.

reminder

>your pic
but thats only for like mixed with east asians. and no one wants to mix with east asians

Saying/believing shit like this is literally nigger tier

>the white chick needs some mainstream media or UCLA stickers on her top

youtu.be/AMNphiI6Qxw

Checked

this is literally a thread about fucking an ugly Japanese. Nevermind the statistics that say a half asian kid has TWICE the chance to be mentally ill... Those are just statistics man. Love knows no borders. Just look at the "Supreme Gentleman"! I saw him that music video.
>race mixing is good, maine

youtu.be/gW6wVAb_3CE

I have lived in Vietnam for a year and a half and am originally from America.

This video is pretty accurate. Foreign men are considered the golden standard for young women here because we carry heavy currency and look good by their standards. But there's liking us and there's being obsessed. I have visited the area where a lot of foreigners hang out, and there are girls everywhere either chasing dollars and passports or something more innocent but nonetheless disrespectful: the main character of their favorite rom-com who will marry them and put half-breed babies in them and perfect their English and love them like "only a romantic foreign man can." The first type is a predator, and the second type is like a weird inverse weeaboo.

So it's hard to have a relationship where you're not either manipulating or being manipulated, and I spent about a year here before I found a girl I could be with in a normal way. Be careful with local girls in Asia.

>Be careful with local girls in Asia.
waaaay ahead of you

Thanks for the insight. The retards like OP (who is starting a new thread now, for sure) are delusional as fuck and need a reality check.

>and now the weirdest shit I've seen

youtu.be/tm1f8zsxLt0

this guy is on point. lots of gold diggers and "inverse weeabos" to avoid.

Vietnam expat tuning in again. If you move to a foreign country, LEARN THE FUCKING LANGUAGE.

I have never met another white person who speaks Vietnamese. What the fuck are you other people thinking? For one thing, life is a lot easier, and you can have relationships with the people in your community like a normal person (real, healthy romance, for example). For another thing, what would you think of someone who moved to your country and made no effort to learn the language? It's just disrespectful, and if you're an English teacher the fact that you can't do what you demand of your students is also fucking embarrassing.

No shit. Everybody wants White cock.

WHITE WOMEN

Married (41,607,276);

>95.6% white (39,779,793)
>2.2% hispanic (929,082)
>0.7% black (300,420)
>0.4% asian (176,671)
>0.3% indian/alaskan (138,075)

Unmarried Cohabitation (4,452,819);

>88.4% white (3,934,619)
>5.2% hispanic (232,096)
>3.7% black (164,672)
>0.6% indian/alaskan (28,396)
>0.6% asian (27,502)

ASIAN WOMEN

Married (3,161,149)

>77.6% asian (2,453,185)
>17.7% white (560,822)
>1.7% hispanic (54,905)
>1.2% black (39,113)
>0.1% indian/alaskan (3,237)

Unmarried Cohabitation (175,828)

>45.5% asian (79,920)
>38.1% white (66,944)
>7.5% hispanic (13,107)
>4.7% black (8,277)
>0.3% indian/alaskan (556)

HISPANIC WOMEN

Married (6,997,911)

>81.3% hispanic (5,687,606)
>15.6% white (1,091,743)
>1.6% black (112,573)
>0.5% asian (37,415)
>0.2% indian/alaskan (12,496)

Unmarried Cohabitation (1,174,692)

>76.7% hispanic (901,357)
>16.3% white (191,400)
>4.6% black (53,694)
>0.6% asian (7,239)
>0.4% indian/alaskan (4,194)

>not being able to instantly identity all languages
That is Korean, Sven.

If you marry and racemix with an asian woman you're not better than a fucking nigger
"muh white women are trash"
they are because you're acting like fucking children, you should learn how to control them

what a fucking faggot. i worked there for quite some time as an engineer and never had any problems. it`s all work, no bullshit. going out drinking almost every second evening was pretty nice too imho. teacher is a shit job in every country and how would people respect you if they know you don`t really have skills?

i need to git me to japan bros

those girls look hot as fuck

>you should learn how to control them
How's that working out for you, France?

>wanting to control subhuman worthless brainwashed garbage

White women are a lost cause buddy. Until you take control of your fucking society, they're done. End of discussion. Women go toward whatever their TV set and the average shitheads around them want them to go toward.

As long as your TV set is outside of European control, you can kiss your European women goodbye, faggot.

No. As long as they upload the videos to xvideos degenerate japan men are ok with it. It's a win win.

You mean access to the USA. It's a trick to breed us out.