Question for Florida fags

I'm moving from Arizona, my birth state and where I was raised and taught to Kissimmee Florida. What should I expect? I'm a white guy who's married and were moving to be closer to my wifes dad who she in recent years reconnected with. My wife's father is also getting me a full-time job where he works as a Grocery Asst. Manager which is better then what I have now.
Can some of the Florida fags give me some advice and suggestions on what to avoid, what the guns laws are like, what the people are like. I'm right leaning. Voted for Trump, and am honestly pretty excited about it.

Pic semi-related
(link if you wanna read it)
nydailynews.com/news/national/naked-florida-man-dies-jumping-cars-detained-article-1.2926952

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqOV2Sz06P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where he works as a A-gm and i'll be a Grocery Asst. Manger*

Tampa area is literally the only worthwhile place to be in entire state. Moved here from NY. No regrets.

From what I've read Kissimmee is about in the middle of the state. Near Orlando have any information about the area?

Even Florida residents who don't live in Tampa say that Tampa is the best spot in Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=rqOV2Sz06P8

its an awful place

You will hate it

I've herd good things about Tampa but unfortunetly I won't be living in Tampa but about four hours away. How about Florida as a whole, beside the meme whats it like?
Keked but already have the tickets and will be going, any words of advice user?

How so? I currently live in the northeast part of Arizona, a small town that is known for it's meth dealers and heroin ods so I can't imagine i'll hate it as much as I hate it here. I love Arizona but the town is horrible.

dont get on that fucking flight. I wasted 10 years of my life down here and given up any hopes of getting out. theres a reason old people come down here to die, theres literally nothing better to do.

I only know the Tampa area. But generally

>humid
>old people
>white trash
>wawa
>publix
>etc

I like it. Tampa/St Pete has all the perks of NY with the weather of Florida. I'm guessing Kissime is mostly suburbs and shit, make sure there aren't a lot of "youths"

Kissimmee is where all of the spics live. Enjoy!

Share some stories with me user, as far as I can tell it sounds like exactly like here but near an ocean. That's already better.
What were some of your experiences in Florida

Let me guess, your story involves drugs?

Kissimme according to maps and other information is a 20 minute drive from Orlando, so I'm pretty sure it is a suburb which from my experiences in Phoenix are generally nice and either old people, or whites with the bad parts clearly defined by the local infrastructure
Do you currently live near by? If so share some experiences with me

just pill junkies alcoholics and general fuck ups that I dont wanna associate with so I keep to myself. If you can deal with the brain dead drivers motorcycle riding is great since winter doesnt exist down here and the fishing is good too but thats about all fl has going for it.

Sounds better then a meth/heroin town. I'm a pretty clean guy minus the nightly beer I have by my self watching T.V

I lived in Florida for 3 months near kissimee, doing work in Fruitland park, Orlando, and Sanford (rip tray tray) so im not sure how valuable my info is, AFAIK kissimee is where the concentration of tourists in the orlando area are. Get a Sunpass and dont be afraid to haul ass on the expressway, i was going 120 miles out to cocoa beach no problems but got pulled over after aircraft caught me going 15 over on the interstate, its almost as if you're allowed to speed on the expressway (dont trust it as legal advice) I was scared shitless from all the crazy shit you hear about Florida but i didnt see any of it in person, the cubans/puerto ricans are the nicest brown people ive ever met but dont expect them to speak english, the whole of south orlando is spanish speaking but not threatening at all. the only white people you will see are older folks who are retired, also sweet as can be. The nigs are segregated into their own towns and are vicious, in sanford i was getting in pretty risky situations, including brandishing a weapon to some thugs who asked "da fuck you starin at cracka" from the sidewalk as i was sitting at a red light (i regret it but eh i was mad at these niggers) The wildlife is bountiful and everywhere. Lizards(pic related of some green anoles i took) birds all that fun stuff. Didn't see any wild gators but you see tiny closed off lakes everywhere you look. The natives told me i should worry more about bull sharks than gators (this was before the disney gator attack) Not nearly as many cute chicks as i expected but youre married so who cares. You can stay out on the beach 24 hours but you cant sleep on them, ocean near kissimee is lovely (cocoa, daytona)

Also above fucking all else: Enjoy your very first time at Wawa's and have a hoagie for me, i had to spend at least 3k on Wawa alone while i was there

If i think of more ill post it but i really cant wait to go back to FL, best 3 months of my life. Ever since i left i hated the cold

Niggers. We got lots of niggers in Florida. Especially near large cities like Orlando.

Oh yeah OP, one more thing, you better know how to drive because no one in Florida does. They go fast, dont check next to them, make sudden lane changes, by far the worst driving i've seen, and this is coming from someone whos driven alot in Texas

Actually my only two complaints bout Florida are the bad driver and the bikers. Every week 1 dies running into a fucking pole or something stupid, no joke, every week.

Should I start to learn Spanish? I would be working at a Dollar General and it's a sure thing due to my wife's father and what are the gun laws like. I always hear about "Stand your ground law" that got zimzam in trouble but beside that i havent herd much. What it's like during the winter? Arizona has bitter cold winters.

We get a lot of Cali drivers so i'm used to insane drivers but that does unnerve me as my town may have it's drug addicts but they know how to drive like champs. Can't be getting pulled over when you got heroin/meth on you.

So..get a truck? haha

I think the reason Florida always has insane news headlines is because their confidentiality and nondisclosure laws are a lot more loose than other states

also everyone is on meth

It is America at the end of the day so you will get around just fine not knowing any of it, but there is plenty of family owned businesses and food trucks and that sort of deal that dont speak any english whatsoever. Mexicans on the west coast at least get the jist of what youre saying, these people dont give a fuck about english and live perfectly fine without it, it was sometimes impossible to communicate with them. But like i said they werent mean or intimidating people whatsoever, Florida is the Latin Capital of America so they feel right at home not speaking english.

TLDR unless you are worried about being able to order some empadas from a food truck or reminding the gas station guy that hes out of toilet paper in the bathroom, i wouldnt worry about learning spanish, if you deal with some miscommunications im sure there will be a translator near to help out

Just be sure to watch for drivers next to you. They WILL run you off the road if you let them

Thanks for the advice man, have another question, My wife is super excited mostly about Disney world being so close and her dad getting year passes or some shit like that. IS Disney world any good? I've been to Disney land and my god it sucked. Long ass lines, terrible food, no common decency, it's what i'm expecting over at Disney world as well Tell me I'm wrong.

All those crazy FL man stories are made up by the Jews so they can keep the Goy from realizing how good it is and moving here.

Kek but what are some places I should visit now that i'll be living in Florida

I didn't go while i was there but you're going to the mecca of tourist attractions, if you dont have any fun there you're sure to have fun at Universal Studios, Wet-n-WIld, Sea world, the list goes on and on for attractions.

All the free time i had i spent at pic related, drinking merlot and swimming in the ocean. Holy fuck do i miss it

the ocean

> Dollar General
Get ready for an assload of niggers every day.

Kissimmee is half the shithole that St.Cloud is, so there's that.

Also Veira is GOAT, acquire property there ASAP you fucking pleb

There's a plethora of natural beauty and state parks here. I'd recommend enjoying the weather at the springs with family and grill up some food. There are also many Historic sights not to far from where you're moving. You've got St. Augustine, Casadega, Church St, Orlando (if it hasn't been overrun with hipsters yet.)
Also never been to Disney Land but I'm assuming Disney World is better because World > Land; IMO it's all gay
Pic related (Devils Den)

Florida is just America's Australia.

The best thing to avoid is the state itself.

How is the beach? I know lakes and such as i live close to the C.O river but i know its not the same. I'm honestly terrfied of open waters like that so i may just stick to the beach
I worked at Smiths food and drug here in Arizona I'm used to niggers, natives and spics every day.
What makes it GOAT?
My god that picture is beautiful. How hard is it to get to that place?
I love going outdoors and camping. Also huge history fan. If you had to pick a number one which one?

Viera is basically a non-autistic white nationalist enclave with tens of thousands in an area that has just about everything you could want or need.

Plus it's quasi-fascism at it's finest, all the land was owned by the Viera corporation and pubic services property (fire, police, schools hospital, town hall) were "donated" to the recently created local government.

Seriously a three bedroom two bathroom rancher in one of the several gated 99.9% white communities could be yours for ~$400,000

>How is the beach?

Fucking terrific. Pic is from Cocoa. Waves are perfect for boogeyboarding, Water wasnt too cold, lifegaurds arent pricks, sand is soft. Don't have a single complaint. Also the best thing about all of it is there is this weird phenomenon where you're just fucking dry the instant you leave water in Florida, you dont need a towel at all. Not sure about AZ but im from CO high above sea level where you will stay wet until you dry yourself off, so it was a pretty amazing feeling to me to not be soaked after getting out of water.

Also to add on top of this, your food magically stays warm for hours and hours, like you just bought it, as opposed to CO where a pizza becomes frozen and solidified in 30 minutes. Im assuming it has to deal with the same thing, being closer to the equator or w/e

Thanks, and have half that in savings so it'll be a goal of mine.
That almost sounds too good to be true, so i'll have to check it out.

Thanks for all the infomation, and advice guys. I look forward to going more now then when I started my thread.

No warning shots allowed

Get it cut goy

oh yeah OP, if you ever get arrested in Florida your mugshot is public access on the internet forever, just to add onto the humiliation, im assuming you're a good Sup Forumsack who dindu nuffins but keep it in mind

bumop

He literally done nothing wrong

>Arizona has bitter winters

Glad youre leaving faggot.

t.Chandler

Kissimmee is overrun with spics. Dollar General in Kissimmee? You're gonna have a bad time. Disney is by far the largest employer in the area and run by megakikes, so the diversity hires live on that end of town. Stay away from Pine Hills, the trail, Eatonville, and Sanford and you won't have problems with nogs, those are their containment areas. With the notable exception of the Dr. Phillips area, the majority of the white alcoves are on the north end of town.

Tampa is great if you like spics. Anything below the panhandle of Florida is just blacks and spics.

Fort Walton beach, Jacksonville, and the Pensacola Area suburbs are the comfiest places in Florida. Expect to see a lot of mestizos and Cubans. Also you will have a lot of traffic in your area around peak seasons because of tourists around Orlando.

Try to avoid a nightclub named pulse.