Pol be honest do you have friends?

Friends you can talk to about real stuff?
Does this even exists?

All I have is Fox & Friends

>France
Aren't you required by law to have those?

M-melbourne?

No. everyone just wants to play vidya.

I have 4 friends.

I have scores of acquaintances that I go out drinking with/are in the same organizations or clubs/work with.

Most people don't know the difference. A friend is the person you call to help bury the hooker and they ask if you have two shovels.

Care to develop? What are you talking about?

Yes. They're here on Sup Forums.

Something about banning online booksales to support local bookstores so you can meet friends.

Yeah i got quite a few, dont need to talk about it though because we are all too similarly minded.

Dont quite feel the same about racism. Its a meme that went too far.

No, I moved away from my home state, on purpose though. 6 months after I did 1 friend OD'd on heroin and the other went crazy and killed himself.

I-i love you too user

Top kek and yes m8 I have (((friends))) and friends most of my friends I met in the military and can talk to them about anything from holocaust denial to flat earth without being judged.. the other ones are people I grew up with and we have had a close group for a very long time.

Nope, I have zero social obligations outside of my family. Literally no fucks given.

No. I have my girlfriend, my job, and my projects. I did have friends, but I moved away. I don't particularly need them though, and I will wait to find the right one. Constant productivity over mindless socialization any day.

I tried talking to freinds about the jews they just think im making jokes..

No friends
> people think their my friends
> I litterally have to tell them, no I don't really care about you, I get bored and need human interaction to stay sane
> I work better alone

I have two friends I can talk to about Sup Forums stuff, but only one of them seems to really care about anything, the other one is just in it because he likes to see libs cry.

The one who actually cares is a degenerate druggie and the other one does kavakava literally every day.

There's also an indian girl who I know who absolutely despises most indians, commies and feminists, and seems to try really hard (but fail) to hide her powerlevel.
>when she talked about how all the Indian commies and feminists (they're in league with eachother) tried their damndest to get Bengal to separate from india, and then they all just got ethnically cleansed when it did

Overall, I can't complain about my friends; just that I don't have more.

I have my best friend who I've known for almost 20 years.

Jesus had no real friends either.

I don't hate People tho I genuinely like a lot of people, doesn't make us friends tho

my life has now turned into this.

But are your girlfriends good at sex?

I lost them all except 2
cause i voted for trump

My friends are commies
My gf has dyed hair
My parents were fucking hippies

>fml

Yep, I also lost my virginity at 16. I played rugby for my school's first team as well. You jelly?

Fellow INTJ FTW

they're all hedonist facebook niggerspeakers

No.

Probably.

I have legit only 2-5 people I would really consider my friends, all the other fuckton people I go out with or drink with are just mere acquaitances/occasional drinking buddy

>friends
I remember those from childhood. Good memories.

I have "friends", but not a true friend. Like a friend you kick it with regularly, who you can trust and rely on and there doesn't have to be some bullshit going on to have a reason to hangout. I get enough socializing at work and some online friends to keep me straight I guess, but I get lonely on my off days.

Oh man, he said it...

Doing drugs doesn't make you a degenerate. Committing niggerish deeds to feed your addiction is the degerenate part.

>on business trip to Slave Lake in Alberta
>have 6 hours to kill with nothing to do, sit in a corner table at mcdonalds
>4 normal looking guys my age (early 20's) sit down at the table beside me
>listen to their conversation
>one of them starts talking about the movie 'Fever Pitch'
>this guy fucking explains the WHOLE plot to FUCKING FEVER PITCH to his friends
>''so the guy goes to red sox games with his uncle all the time as a kid with his uncles season tickets and when he dies his uncle leaves him his tickets so 20 years later hes a school teacher and he and his friends decide which games they will go to with him and then he starts dating this girl............................................................."
>not even fucking kidding, the guy went for TEN FUCKING MINUTES explaining the plot of FEVER PITCH to his friends
>when ever he stopped talking I thought he was finished but he just fucking kept going on
>even more fucked up , his friends were LISTENING to him talk about it

I then realized I wish I had friends who would listen to talk for 10 minutes about the most retarded of shit

>A friend is the person you call to help bury the hooker and they ask if you have two shovels.

this and that's why I only consider a maximum of 5 individuals out of the fuckload of people I interact with on a frequent basis to be my friends

No.

I lost friends cause I wasnt a normie

No, zero friends to talk about deep things with
I've actually gone my entire life without friends
Only my dad to talk about real things with

No friends whatsoever

Don't expect to make one nor do I want too, as it's been a complete waste of my time

My gf is a lefty loony, seems unlikely to change without cultural enrichment, but I don't want that to happen so I'll ride shit storm out.

I thought I was red pilling my best mate but he was red pilling me all along.

Yes but few I can talk to about real stuff.....those friends are like borderline autists tradcat homeschoolers....my other friends are way too stupid.

I have trouble really getting to know someone so I'm awkward one on one but great in groups where I'm not always the center of attention.

I have a bunch of acquaintances but I just suck at being the one to try to catch up or get closer to someone.

I have no childhood friends that I can have fun visiting or chilling with just one on one.

I was like this before pol but pol has made it worse.

My life sucks.

hey many... do you want to be friends?

I've lost like 50 friends on fb due to my pol tier beliefs and everyone thinks I'm a nut now...

Stop doing reddit spacing its annoying

None about my political views like I can on here.

I personally think my best friend and I have a rare friendship, we've known each other for most of our lives and we've never had a fight

He's also super red pilled and his girlfriend is just as red pilled

Everyone from the edgy memester to the full 1488 heathen revival

i lost contact with all my friends about 6 years ago. have been living without a single friend since then. i just hangout with my family.

I have a group of online friends that I've known for 10 years or so. Talk to them about whatever.

I've got one friend who I'm besties with. We can talk to eachother about literally anything.

Everybody else I know has been an acquaintance or at least a fleeting friend.

He's 6'4 and I know he wets himself.

I have lots of friends, because I'm 19 and a unifag in Britain many are lefty af but I don't hide my power level because I'm not a pussy and have even redpilled people on a few issues. Don't make politics the only thing important I'd advise to all the friendlessfags.

I'm lucky enough to have friends and family I can be open with

I can't imagine the hell you people must live in who have nobody to talk to about these things.

No friends
Always been a loner

Never been on reddit. I do that when i have short disjoint thought posts. I actually thought about the spacing before sending but said fuck it.

Kill me.

I have MS and I wet myself

nothing wrong with that.

Friends are for faggots and women are for poofs.

I am 33 years old.

It has taken me over a decade to finally alienate all of my friends. Do you think I am going to jeopardize this peace and quiet?

After graduating a got a good job, but all my friends and I parted ways to different cities. Only keep in touch online occassionally

I have 2 close friends.

This actually

I have one best friend that I've had since 6th grade.

I don't have any real interest in perusing anything more than that. People come and go in my life, i enjoy their company but the friendship never lasts, mostly because i don't maintain it.

Pretty sure he had at least 12

Just Sup Forums and Jesus

Shit friends. They couldn't even stop him from being crucified.

yeah i have 3 really good friends. we talk a lot even though we all moved to different states. rest of my friends are just locals i like, dont really have good talks with them.

I have friends but they are all cucks who got brainwashed at college. I have only my dad and grandpa to talk politics with.

>tfw your friends are becoming more and more degenerate
>tfw friends seem to have 0 self awareness

Thinking about ditching them but not sure if being friendless will be worse.

Its ok
I'm awkward in one on one as well something is wrong with my social filters either I share dumb autistic shit or nothing at all
Also I never call anyone back
Some kind of mental block of where I cant keep in touch with people
I dont even text or call family not even my mom or dad they have to text me
Therapy is helping but I'm still angry about all the time I wasted

im extremely lucky to have 4 very close, very racist, very far right wing, gun loving friends.

>Friends you can talk to about real stuff
I've never really had anyone around like that. I've found that if you get too real with anyone they use that to try to hurt you for whatever reason.

I've had a lot of friend groups over the years and inevitably they all end up doing some real fucked up shit.

>I'm 31

this! Fucking filtered out all the fags and retards. I'm degenerate free and stay this way.

No.

I simply can't relate enough to most people to become friends with them.

I'm so alone

Kek. You dudes are pretty funny

I'm married does that count?

Feels good though man. With no friends I get SO MUCH DONE. Like 3x the amount I normally would get done. Makes me feel way better than any friend did. Nothing raises your self esteem like completing meaningful projects that boost your life to new levels.

Yes she has a tight vagina and is mid 20s but looks 16. Very nice considering we enjoy age play. She is also very smart and contributes to my projects. I would honestly consider her my best friend as well. It's one of the reasons I don't go searching for friends

The only person i'm open to about politics is my brother. My parents are slowly being redpilled as they see how anti-white the media has become. I still remember the time I made a girl I knew cry when we were discussing politics, don't want to have to go through that again. The problem with my other "friends" are that they are libertarian "dude why can't we all just get along" "smoke weed" guys. The smartest guy is an econ major who voted for Johnson but knew Trump was better than Hillary. But honestly being ""redpilled"" (stupid term tbqh) doesn't make a difference. I didn't know how to start conversation before and I don't now.

i've got muh gf and a couple friends, but i'm not all that social

i'm one of those types that would rather stay in than go out, i've always been that way.

I've never had any true friends. Only long term but temporary acquaintances from school, then work.

It seems to be a cycle for me.

Are u an African?

Because you are A frican bitch

Same here. Since I was a kid I have been without friends. I have people that I could talk to at work and go for a drink but none that can be trusted. All I have is family, wife and computers/proyects.

I feel you man. That's half the reason I moved. As soon as we got to college all of my friends got brainwashed by sjw propaganda. I was the only survivor. Makes me feel bad because they were my ride or die friends, but in the end we grew apart

Don't feel bad user. All friends cycle in and out of your life. That is natural

Yes it is natural for most friends you encounter, but it doesn't seem so natural to me to not have one or two true friends here who are with you through anything and everything. It becomes quite lonely after a while.

>Don't feel bad user. All friends cycle in and out of your life. That is natural
Yeah but it really strikes a heartstring when you see a snapchat video or something of your "friend" laughing smiling with their actual local friend they've known since childhood. I've never gotten to experience that.

Fuck I was not prepared for this r9k feels thread.

Who'd want to be friends with that fag?

No
Sup Forums is the closest thing I have to friends as you describe. I have many acquaintances and business contacts, but no one I hang out with or talk to. I find most people around me have very different mindsets to my own that are mostly incompatible. I try not to feel like my ideals are superior or anything but I have a very hard time seeing modern virtues as virtues. I'm also not a social person and haven't been since childhood. I survive better without other people. In my experience most people see my friendship as a convenience and want me around for the things I'm good at. Like asking me for free computer work or how to fix whatever in their house or ideas for outdoorsy stuff. I'm not a good friend to people that have that kind of motive. That's why I usually stick to business folks. Less drama and baggage... And I get paid.
My wife is redpilled so she and I talk about stuff now and then, so there's that.

Yea i have a good circle of Sup Forumstard friends from high school that i keep in contact with while we are at different colleges.
My gf has also been brought into the meme world so my life is bretty gud right now

Do you have or plan to have children? How many real friends would you say your wife has?

I have a daughter and we're working on the second kid
My wife is a social butterfly. Lots of acquaintances and probably a dozen or so really good friends. Most, if not all of them are VERY bluepilled. My wife tries to plant redpill seeds into her friends but she knows she can only go so far before she loses people. She finally lost a friend during the US election for pointing out Hillary's bullshit and inconsistencies and issues with accuracy in the media regarding Trump while chatting on Facebook moms group. There was much vitriol

No not really.

I have coworkers. I try to go out and meet people but nothing ever comes of it.

never really figured out how to make friends after college, though i do have a few at work.

Ha sounds like fun for her. Personally I wouldn't bother losing friends over something you can't vote for or influence anyway. Unless she was talking to burgers. honestly it is probably just better for her to have nice albeit bluepilled friends with sprinklings of red. But anyway nice to hear about your family. Good luck!

he vapes

I feel the same way, but my wife is free spirited in terms of telling people what's on her mind and I try to respect that. Thanks for the good luck

I'm still friends with the girl that cucked me, or at least I message her on Facebook quite a lot. I made her cookies as a Christmas present.
That's probably the closest thing I have.

normie friends, yes. obviously i can't reveal my power level

Theres probably about 15 friends that I would talk to and have a drink with, but don't otherwise try to catch up with besides parties and gatherings and so on. But I've only got 3 really good friends I'm close with, (could share stuff with them you wouldn't with most, hang out regularly).

Then there is one guy you would consider a true friend.
The kind I pretty much spent my childhood with. Even when he had to leave the school on me twice (primary and high) we would still find the time and the excuses to hang out. Endless days playing videogames, walking round the neighbourhood, exploring the coves and sands at his familys beach shack. And to this day he remains a good friend, but what I worry about is that you only get one chance in life to get a friend like that. Those younger years are gone.

The only thing that gets my old man misty eyed is when he talks about his best mate Fred, they went to boarding school together and must have been close because there is no end to the stories of the kinda shit they would get up to. He still raises a glass in his name.

The only thing that can end a friendship like that is death.

>He's 6'4 and I know he wets himself.

P sure all lanklets do this ?

Fuck, 28 and kind of know this feel already... weird to think I'll probably be like you someday

I have plenty of friends but never talk about anything serious

No. I had very close friends in hs but we had a falling out and I haven't spoken to them in over a year. I've been in college for a semester and I hang out with some people sometimes but I don't know who I would call a friend. I kinda feel like I'm incapable of having close friends anymore. My interests tend to be different from most others and nobody else seems to meet my stupidly high expectations.

I want friends and a traditional grill but I hate people now