ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

POLL JOSEFF WOTSUN DESTROYING RICHARD SPENCER!

This guy is certainly a fish out of water with the way he flip flops around.

METEOR

Let them fight and don't go after them. Both of them are essential in our fight against SJWs.

homos paul watson and richard spencer are having a bitch fight, get the popcorn

a $1,000,000 haircut but not even a $1 argument

You're locked in a room with PJW, OP, a gun, and 2 bullets. Who do you shoot in the face first?

holy fuck i love PJW, prisonplanet is the true redpill!

both of them are faggots tho

Both are bandwagon hopping pieces of trash. Let these little bitches fight it out.

Myself.

I'd shoot myself twice

I BLAME THE MAYNE STREEM METEOR

You can tell that Nathan got to him with calling his NYE violence tweet a basic bitch question. He even said it back in his first tweet there. Spencer was also right that PJW has no arguments that haven't been said a million times already on Fox news.

I smile, shoot one bullet at the floor then use the other one on myself. Let the two cucks starve to death for weeks in the locked room next to my rotting corpse.

>I want to give you back your birth right. I don't want to sell you supplements.

Pretty sure Spencer BTFO'd the Alt-lite with that one.

We should let Auckland and the entire noorth island be taken over by Chinese and Indians as long as they assimilate.

Because that is how it works. /s

>/s

anyone else here never heard of spencer til the roman salute shit happened?

>cuck attacks shill
im entertained

I've been watching his stuff since mid-2015. People claim that he is a fag because he speaks in a grandiloquent way. But he has son. So if he is a fag at least he did his duty and had a kid anyway.

Personally he makes very good points about white/european identity and America and Radix is a decent website. Also he runs NPI which usually has good speakers like Jared Taylor, Kevin MacDonald, and other people who want to protect white identity.

Also he didn't roman salute, he raised his glass to toast Trump's victory and 5 people in the audience did a roman salute. Not that it should carry that much stigma though, as commies wave their flags without incident, and they killed a lot of people. Way more than Hitler or Mussolini.

Had to gookle to check out Eleanor's haircut. Weak, weak bants by the Twitter tr011.

Hats off to POLL YOSSUF WATSSSON for putting these punks in line and executing them one by one.

> So if he is a fag at least he did his duty and had a kid anyway.
the alt-right ladies and gentlemen

>Richard Spencer mocks him by sarcastically calling him edgy
>He takes it seriously

lmao, what a dumb fucking retard

>implying they wouldn't eat your taco flavored carcass

fucking checked

yeah i saw he was just raising his glass when he explained what happened on red ice. tbqh the whole nazi salute thing came off to me as very similar to what the clinton operatives admitted to doing to scott walker on the veritas tapes.