Damn

damn...

lol John thinks this will get him laid.

This guy likes cum in his cereal.

There's always something wrong with a male femeinist, not even bullshiting.

What a fag

wow man.... i need to sit down for a while

guaranteed he's into cross dressing and getting fucked or he wouldn't be so obsessed with the female mindset

Who's John Green?

I google it and it comes up with like 0 results like lmao who dat.

Top kek

>tfw to intelligent to understand infinite jest

Holy shit the cuck strikes again.

That is so pathetic no woman out there will even hide her contempt of him.

Author

that's a mighty fine pedestal he's got there

Famous holocaust denier

Fucking newfag

>DFW

Dallas-Fort Worth?

wtf is he saying? is he implying dfw is some kissless virgin? "not popular with women readers? pfft. guy must be retard, unlike myself that connects with women so easily" guy is dead, man. cut him some slack

Some cuck author who triggers /his/ because he also does "educational" history videos where he subtly bashes Europeans for all the things they've done but gets on his knees and blows the Mongol Empire for some strange reason.

The problem is his videos are shown in a lot of universities despite being dumb, biased piles of shit.

What the fuck is he even saying? Women can't understand DFW because they're above him? Fucking what?

came here to post this

Fat people are incompatible with chin ups, but it says nothing of the value of chin ups.

Your wife told you to write that.

"wow john you are such a great friend to say those things too bad I'll never fuck you"

poor beta

David Foster Wallace

Jesus Christ, this motherfucker takes White Knighting to a whole new level

How the hell do you not get Wallace? Even if you're having problems Google is just a click away.

I'm assuming it's David Foster Wallace.

I took a few classes with DFW as my professor at ISU, but I don't get what's so special about him.

>youtube videos of a celebrity shown in universities

your "universities" are of a much lower standard than ours friend

The biggest male feminist in Canada was Jian Gomeshi, who is now famous for punching out chicks on first dates lol.

No joke at one point he was his universities feminist spokesman and was elevated to all kinds of national titles before going into (shitty) music industry.

There's is indeed always something wrong with male feminists

Don't forget he also claimed that the Renaissance didn't happen but if it did the ottomans were responsible

>feminine mystique

Bet he thinks his female followers are dropping they're panties after reading that.

>The problem is his videos are shown in a lot of universities despite being dumb, biased piles of shit.

What kind of piece of shit university would seriously use his videos in any sort of productive way? I couldn't imagine even one of the dumbfuck Aussie unis doing that.

>no even the most valuable of male minds could touch on that of a woman's.

And yet they constantly require special treatment and concessions so as not to offend them.

>chauvanism

>being this surprised at burger education.

Women aren't intelligent because they're smart. OK then.

John Green is the sorta guy who stood around waiting for his wife to get off the cock carousel before he married her.