You have an army of 1,000,000 volunteers. Where do you send them?

You have an army of 1,000,000 volunteers. Where do you send them?

To your moms house.

Cleanse Tel Aviv of fags and the likes and create a fascist city state

Also seeing how this city votes overwhelmingly left I'm sure Bibi will de facto allow it

Motorized attack in Mecca
Destroy the black box and watch all the muslims shut down like the battle droids at the end of Episode 1

To mexico, create a buffer zone

fpbp

Send them to Israel with an shoot-on-sight order

Argaytina

Sweden.
Swedecucks deserve to be occipied,raped and culturaly subjected to same treatment that they did to us.

Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

To shill on Sup Forums

1 mil? oh shit. I'd have to think about that. that rivals the active duty members of the military in america and is just over half of the entire european military force. I wonder if we could get enough support in europe to uncuck the whole continent.

first we uncuck the USA. essentially occupying california and ny after establishing links with friendlies in the military and general population and absorb and mobilize them.

once america is uncucked and we make things safe we uncuck europe. once europe is uncucked we race through central and south america, destroying the cartels and drug operations and ridding the lands of corruption. once that is done and many of the people have joined our cause we pause to train them a bit and gain resources for the uncuckening.

then africa, actually, no africa that's just... what do you do with that? we'll save that for later. we go to asia, north korea is the first target, ensure there are systems in place to take out nukes before they are a problem but essentially they need to be taken out before they figure out how to mount one on a missile. that whole country is brain washed as fuck so once liberated it's up to the south koreans to take care of it. we let china know we're not fucking around and they will not use their communist hybrid economy as a financial weapon any more and they're gonna start acting right. we don't want to try occupying a land mass that large, fuck that drain on resources.

I'd just use them as a personal death squad 2bh

That or I'd invade a small Central American nation and create a white ethnostate after cleansing it

lmao u got cucked by cucks? how cucked can u get?

invade Israel and shitstomp them

Giving them the mongol treatment I see

Happy to see you guys wanting to carry on your ancestors traditions

Tuvalu, Nuka Hiva, Fiji, and basically all the other meme islands in the area.

The sun.

Hawaii

Tuvalu

Send them to London to evacuate the royal family, then burn the whole thing down. After that, I suppose cleanse the rest of the country of Muslims then maybe go retake Ireland.

To Zimbabwe to reinstate Rhodesia.

>Retake Ireland
Why do you give a fuck about nigger island? Butthurt maybe?

Highly underated post

Comet Ping Pong Pizza

>1,000,001 dicks fucking ur mum at once