Asperger master race reporting in

probably every single great historical figure in the history of man was an Asperger.
>Varg Vikernes
Face it normi.

Other urls found in this thread:

thuleanperspective.com/tag/asperger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, and they were also black, Never forget that WE WUZ KANGZ

WE WUZ ASPIES

lol, varg is a literal autist who married a fellow autist

I can tell by the bone structure she has an asperger face

WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS N SHIEEETTTTTT

Of course she is Asperger

Normal people are more like homo sapiens…. they are not very inventive, they are not very artistic, they are not very good leaders, they don’t plan ahead so much, they desperately need friends, they commonly care a lot about what others think about them and don’t usually want to be different, etc. And they are not very smart either.

Varg wrote about Aspergers

>Asperger is a “diagnosis” alright, and you either have it or you don’t, but the traits that identify an Asperger are many, and you don’t have to have all of them, or all of them to such a degre that you would have been given the “diagnosis” Asperger had you been examined for this, in order to be seen as having a European mind. In Europe we can even see entire tribes thinking much like Aspergers. The most obvious example is of course Finland, but also the Scandinavians are very much behaving like Aspergers on a collective level. They e. g. more or less need to intoxicate themselves with alcohol in order to even communicate with each other on a “modern” (…) level, and see a week or two alone in a cabin in the middle of nowhere as the best holiday there is – away from all others, and the less electricity and running water there is the better!

>tfw Finnish
>tfw I isolated myself in a cottage for 6 months on a small lake in the middle of nowhere in canada with no people for several km
>no running water
>built my own telecommunications tower to get internet reception so I could shitpost when I wasn't hunting for survival

>they are not very inventive, they are not very artistic
Yes but there's still great artists out there?

>they are not very good leaders, they don’t plan ahead so much, they desperately need friends, they commonly care a lot about what others think about them and don’t usually want to be different, etc

What are you saying? That the people who are good at these things are neanderthals?

I quoted Varg.
He talk about asperger=neanderthal=european mind

Oh. Yeah I just liked Varg in the 00's when he talked about paganism. Before all of this forebears and we wuz neanderthals. He kind of went off the deep end lately.

how destroyed do you think this womans cunt is by now

varg has like 5 kids now

Securing the future of the white race, Burger.

She's got a mouth doesn't she?

> can tell if someone has aspergers by looking at their facial bone structure
[citation needed]

It's the ultimate sacrifice a woman has to make for her people. It's why women wanting to be on the frontlines never made any sense. They have their duty, just as it's mens duty to sacrifice themselves in defense of that people. If a woman is afraid of the effects of birth on her body than how could she be prepared for the effects of war?

>let's make reversed world
>where right is wrong
>where dumb is smart
>where sick is healthy

Stop posting pictures of my wife

lol I just read his entire post and realised I have aspergers. Thanks frog.

I am jelly of his beautiful wife and children and comfy simple life though.
He's living how he wants. Pretty good guy.

stop impersonating me

He probably means the emotion they express with their face which aspies tend to lack