Balkan Alliance when?

Balkans need to unite to keep out the illegals. It is the only chance Europe has. If Balkans make their territory so protected that no illegals slip through, Europe may still be saved. Then only Italy will have to do its damn duty and deport the Africans or push them back to safe areas in North Africa.

balkans are largely successful at keeping the migrants out though

out of their countries that is

> Allies
> The Balkans
Do you know anything about history, goy?

>balkans are largely successful at keeping the migrants out though
>out of their countries that is

Their top priority should be to safe Europe, not safe their shitholes.

>Do you know anything about history, goy?
You know nothing about the Eurovision Song Contest, do you?

Those are clearly irish slags.

They look like 18 year old college freshmen

1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

5 gets it the hardest

Yeah I know about Eurovision, faggy musical competition.
You know nothing of the violent split up of Yugoslavia and the multiple ethnic cleansings and the war that occurred between the different ethnic groups there, do you?

>Austria
>Hungary
>Balkan

Why are German posters so often imbeciles?

>You know nothing of the violent split up of Yugoslavia and the multiple ethnic cleansings and the war that occurred between the different ethnic groups there, do you?
And you do not know that people in the Balkans do not care about that. Croatians love Serbs, Serbs love Montenegrans, Bosniaks love Slovenians, Macedonians love Albanians, Albanians love everyone's (cars) etc.

>Why are German posters so often imbeciles?
What do you want, Balkanshitter?

Basic geography knowledge from someone posting on a 18+ board.

Hungary isn't Balkan either, I'm pretty sure he's trolling but he might just be retarded. This is also a repost

It's save in that context m8

>Basic geography knowledge from someone posting on a 18+ board.
Guess, what Balkanshitter, Austria has been a prominent player in the Balkan route closing. The picture is from then, showing the 4 most prominent countries in the discussions back then in the front and a perplexed Germany (not being invited to the Vienna Balkan conference) in the back. But I assume you are too stupid to remember what happened, Mehmet.

>It's save in that context m8
Who cares? If you want grammatically correct sentences at all time without any typos /lit/ is your board.

He's probably just some albanian with Hauptschulabschluss so he doesn't know much

>he thinks some politicial shit changes geographical location

What a dipshit.

>>he thinks some politicial shit changes geographical location
>What a dipshit.

Mehmet, are you just dumb or are you 10 years old? You do see the caption in the picture, right?

Yes, and I wonder what this has to do with a Balkan Alliance considering that there are 2 Balkan countries in your picture.

It's not my fault you're too retarded to make a proper thread.

The Balkans are too selfish. They will never have a union. The only way Balkan nations could be considered united is by having similar national identity and it because of this identity they cannot unite because it is extremely nationalistically driven. They wouldn't unite to be friends they would unite only against common enemy. In this case and pretty much all of history - kebab.

Yeah they have that distinct look don't they.

>Yes, and I wonder what this has to do with a Balkan Alliance considering that there are 2 Balkan countries in your picture.
>It's not my fault you're too retarded to make a proper thread.

Again, are you just dumb or 10 years old? The picture in my OP has been posted hundreds of times since it was made back during the Balkan conference in February 2016 in Vienna.

You do understand that the title of a thread does not have to be perfectly aligned with the picture posted, right? Or why do you think all kinds of people post young girls while talking about some other shit that has nothing to do with the picture.

W E
H A D
T H I S
T H R E A D
Y E S T E R D A Y

So just call it Balkan General!

>Their top priority should be to safe Europe, not safe their shitholes.
Haha, fuck you Hans. I don't care about your country. Your women can get ass raped for all I care, as long as it's comfy here.

Save Europe? The same Europe who participated in the bombing of our country back in '99? The same Europe which condones the theft of our territory? Yeah, nah.

Look who's talking about stealing clay....
Gib back Caribrod and Bosilegrad!

Are we gonna do this now? Because by that logic all of this clay should be ours once more.