Holy kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM
dailystormer.com/angry-goy-the-ethnic-cleansing-game-starring-natt-danelaw/
youtu.be/_yvHaI8I1SQ
youtu.be/Xv8jzHDDAJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my sides are full of kek

Has any one confirmed if this is clean or a virus infested alphabet agency honeypot?

I want to play it but don't really want to have my machine compromised and put on a register.

you did

I just came across this on YouTube and have no idea if it's legit. If there was ever a game I'd like to play though

The game is real and you can download it from the link in the daily stormer article or I from a link on the youtube page.

The link got so much traffic it overloaded and anons waiting for it to go up on torrent or something

The problem was that it has a file size of 1gb and needs to be run in administrator mode.

This caused people to worry it was a trap.

Whilst no one yet proved it was 100% clean it is real and you can d/l it at your own risk.

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

Sides have left Cyprus.

Ya I looked into it a bit more and would not download it. Still looks awesome but seems like something fishy about it. Seen a thread where they said it phones home on windows 10 os

Waiting for the steam release

Haha

my friend downloaded it and is stuck on a level with arabs and ak47s kek

Yeah I would like to, just a bit worried its compromised as says.

I agree. I don't know enough about computers to know how to safely install and check it out to see if it's a honeypot or something along those lines

Suck me up, Nikki

just like your money

post youtube link

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM

download links are in description

>has to be launched in admin mode
Honeypot

>Your honour, that guy downloaded pixel video game and it is racist as fuck
>I did not, someone used my computer
>dropped from the lack of evidence

to honeypot to work it would require something bad to exploit
I play vidya like crazy person, one game here or there is weirder than the others
game is big because of .avi files, creator should compress the fuck out of them and use some better format

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

Found this searching a bit but haven't tried anything yet. Again not a big computer guy and don't know all that much about safe use. I'd suggest looking into it a bit before going all in

Suck me up, Nikki

beautiful downloading now

"REAKING UPDATE: AFTER GROUNDBREAKING BETA TESTING - ANGRY GOY CAN BE RUN WITHOUT ADMINSTRATOR MODE - INSTALL IT ON DESKTOP - RUNS PERFECTLY!"
From the youtiube link?

I ain't runnin' that shit

Forgot to post pic

Don't download this shit, its a Trojan.

When will this hit google play?

ED has a pic of possible key logger and IP collector.

Just try playing this with tiny wall on

Suck me up, Nikki!

>mfw there was some sexy little fat assed chubby slut at the nye party last night named nikki and i tried to pick her up and failed then masturbated 6 times today to her

Youtube description says you don't need to run as admin anymore. Still disconcerting but I'm gonna try it anyway.

can you post link?

Well over here you can actually deny holocaust, so I'll try it.

It's toppest of keks. Go try it out!

dailystormer.com/angry-goy-the-ethnic-cleansing-game-starring-natt-danelaw/

e d /index.php?title=Angry_Goy

Kek. Now Canada's hate speech laws have been changed and left suspiciously vague that is not a safe option for me.
Everyone thinks Canada is a bunch of polite cucks but I have a strange feeling the govt is going to go full marxist chimp out and goulag all of us non-conformists

Sorry m8, didn't realise people still used that ED.

Here is the screenshot for anyone else who cant be bothered to check themselves

Fucking lame. And I wanted to try it.

ive just finished it, didnt see anything fishy

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

you

you did it

lmao

Might be detecting it as a keylogger because it's polling the keyboard for game input. As others said, if you run it then run it in a sandbox.

>0:37

It's fucking ED some faggot put it there because they were not the first to release a fun nazi shooting game.

If you have a god damned anti-virus yourself you can verify that there's nothing in there yourself.
As did hundreds of thousands all day yesterday before some faggot got his panties in a bunch and made that fake and gay immage.

But I guess Morons are gonna Moron

I've downloaded it - took about 30 min from the mediafire link. Virus scan comes up clean but it is just the one .exe file. I thought it might be game input and not a keylogger.

I want to play it but hesitant to install.

How do I sandbox?

someone make a thread about this on Sup Forums

why is the biggest faggot always the one with an uncharge phone

I don't know if it is or not. I was reading a thread I found on stormer after I came across this on YouTube and looked into it more. Some people have reservations about it being set on admin and I don't know enough to make a call on it. Lots of people played it and a few are suspicious but I haven't seen any real proof of virus or anything posted

also on the VIRGIN network

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

Virus scanned and checked with avast, looks safe to me

It will last all of 15 secounds untill the same mod who makes the threads for fag-advocacy games like undertale removes it.

Sup Forums is not a free-speech platform, everywhere outside of Sup Forums is basicly a reddit tier huggbox that loves kikes niggers and faggots.

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

just finished malware bytes on the whole hdd, didnt find anything
im pretty sure theres no virus or anything

Nice. I guess I'd better download this on the computer before the mainstream fags who lurk and monitor get wind of this and loose their shit and try and take it down

just run it in a vm image or a closed pc

SUCK ME UP, NIKKI

How the fuck do you get the health vending machines to work. I want to remove kebab but i need health.

press W (up) two times... its written right next to the first vending machine you see

downloading at blitzkrieg speed

Holy shit autistic yet hilarious

youtu.be/_yvHaI8I1SQ

It's clean. do you think anyone but one of us would make a sign with "AIDS Paint and Acrylics-- Best In Town, I've Done My Research"

youtu.be/Xv8jzHDDAJQ
Gameplay

>refugee crisis center
>solving sexual emergencies

2017 KEK

why is this shit being shilled so hard