>Talk to ex again
>find out she slept with 9 guys in 1.5 years
>tells me about how she almost slept with her first un-circumcised guy
>tells me how she "un-rolled" it and gagged

Made an excuse to leave. Lol and I don't blame her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not fucking your ex after she practically told you she is a slut who wants to be fucked hard

How dumb are you?

>talk to ex again
How dumb are you?

>thinking I'm the person who walked out and not her walking out on the dog dicked dude

Oh a German, nvm

now im convinced, im contacting my local jew to cut and suck my weewee

Good thing you left.

Jesus.

>not blaming your ex
How dumb are you?

Is that your ex?

Would smash.

>>tells me about how she almost slept with her first un-circumcised guy
>>tells me how she "un-rolled" it and gagged
She is referring to the scent of any uncut penis... It's not that bad.

And you can wash it away but you shouldnt use soap cause itll dry it out.

>"Heh, don't talk to exes and definitely don't have sex with them. It's always a bad move"

Nice blog post faggot

women are retarded. my girl asked my if i was cut or uncut after she'd already sucked my dick about 50 times.

Whores are broken women. Don't fuck with them they cause more damage than good.

Atleast one person understood the subtext of this thread.
You'll be deported last

>nine guys in 1.5 years
>probably has every STD known to man

have some self respect faggot

This was after he finished licking her bulls cum of her vagina.
What kind of faggot listens to his ex talk about all the guys she's fucked

Ha. You're going to have a rough life if you ever get a gf above 24 years old

cuck

youtu.be/iXG9cM5QxgU

9 guys, a.k.a. frat party in college

why did you make this thread

>>tells me about how she almost slept with her first un-circumcised guy
>>tells me how she "un-rolled" it and gagged

t. shlomo goldensteinberg

What kind of faggot is insecure enough to say "no, no please stop telling me". She is hot and I took her virginity and was curious if she got fukked alot when we weren't together to validate my big ego having taken a (percieved) valuable girl's v-card. The only story she told was about the dog dick dude. I'm sure it scarred her seeing that thing

>you should orbit around your ex while she tells you all about the stories of her fucking tyrone
Louis CK leave.

Posting in a data mining thread

>quivers in the corner holding excess penis skin while contemplating life

wew lad

>tfw circumcised and wish i wasn't
and my dick isn't small so erections are tight

This was before I banged her. Actually that day I hit a triple. She sucked my dick (I didn't tell her when bc I don't respect her which felt good, physically) them I banged bet but couldn't cum so she gave me an ol' fashion.

Dog dicks BTFO

not necessarily, maybe she did it for good reviews of her game and fries

>Un-circumcised latino
>Slept with over 8 woman/3men
>Not a single complaint or even close to a complaint

*Shrug*. What are you looking for here, doc?

>8 woman/3men
faggot

Cuck.

What did he mean by this

>talking to ex about other guys

Man...
How fucking cucked/friendzoned are you?
Do you actually find her generally interesting? Then talk to her about her shit. If her shit is actualy just fucking around with other men, you might be a closet faggot that likes to talk about men in a sexualized fashion.

I talk to my ex's about money they might owe me or how they are doing in life from a philosophical basis, if the conversation starts to lean towards mating or sexual relations I end it, because I'll just end up fucking them and I let them know how fuckery ended whenever it did. I'm not a man to travel back in time, regardless of how good it was back then. Expecially if it's for meager pussy.

No such thing as an uncircumcised cock, only an cock and a mutilated get over it.

>Do you actually find her generally interesting

Lol you type like a faggot

And I guess my shit's all fucked up too eh?

I don't care about your or her opinions on cock, but seriously, why in the fuck would you talk to your ex about guys she slept with?

If you can remain friendly with an ex, either you are still in love (at which point, this conversation would crush you) or you never were (at which point, you would have wasted time out of your very finite life, and even more finite youth, over somebody that means nothing to you).

Either way, it's a says a lot about how pathetic you are. Which makes sense, I guess, since you are on a political board trying to make yourself feel better about a choice your parents forced on you when you were an infant.

>8women/3men
Subtle, kek

Read the thread, I explain

Good post leaf. I agree with every point except talking to them because they had no value other than sex.

How many body pillows have you came in?

>I took her virginity.

Jesus Christ, what are you, 16? Who gives a fuck if you took her virginity? It doesn't mean shit if you didn't wind up staying together. It's like bragging that you broke a piece of china for laughs. You just reek of being a young, edgy try-hard.

>Gay

Oh boy you sure are butthurt. What made you reply?

>your shitposts this entire thread

You are very dumb. I bet you're some mixed race mutt.

Zero. Tissues (when I was younger) and my wife are the only things I've ever shot a load into.

If I wanted a virgin woman for a wife, the bare minimum I could do was walk the walk.

I'm not butthurt any more than you would be butthurt about a 12 year old smoking their mom's Virginia Slims in front of you. You just reek of desperation to be seen as cool on an anonymous image board.

Just wash your cock like the rest of your body, soap removes grease and dirt, pretty important on your dick.

OP you're a faggot. Why would you listen to her talk about the guys she's fucked? She's like pulling some time traveling cucking by telling you about all the guys she fucked since you broke up. Holy shit 9 guys in 1.5 years? I know girls who've only fucked 10 guys or less in their whole lives!

You're ex is a fucking WHOOOORE and you're a fucking queer cuck!

but is true, if your girl is still in contact with her ex she doesn't respect you.

>Two posts calling a poor burger a faggot >"shitposting" okay, maybe
>Checks flag
KEK

Fucking idiot. If she admits to 9 she fucked at least 3x more. Why do you even talk to her?

>not being able to maintain a platonic relationship with a woman

You can, but not after you've fucked.

You seem so upset. What's worse? Being"cool"on the internet or being angry because of someone trying to be cool on the internet. Get a grip

>Dating women who have been opened by other men

Stopped right there.

someone always wants more.
anyways, it would be a total deal breaker for me, she can go find a cuck that will put up with that shit.
pretty much, and even if they haven't fucked.

Cause you didn't greentext it cause you're a newfag

>openly talking about her sex life
>sleeps with 9 guys in 16 months
>prefers her dicks to be mutilated
How'd you end up dating a kike?

THIS

And I'll tell you why. Unless you're a piece of shit (lots of pieces of shits out there, fyi if you're reading this you might be one) you care about your girl. You wanted maybe what's best for her, to be the best version of her she could be. You wanted her to be that and you wanted to make sure she was there with you together, succeeding as a team. She was your #2.

If she is off fucking other dudes, you got no input, you got no control, you can't tell her
>"Don't do X, X is bad for you."

So as she barrels down and fucks off with her life she will get mad at you if you try to give her contrary input. And if you listen to her fuck a bunch of guys, it's totally ruining the memory of you and her, it's like you are fucking burying her as a your girl. The memory of her is slowly being just totally erased and being replaced with something else.

If she is off doing the right thing and succeeding in life and not being a total whore, she is doing it without you. She doesn't need you or really want you, she's totally fine and you don't fucking matter. She's succeeding in spite of the breakup which meant you didn't add anything to her life when you WERE with her. So again, totally burying the memory of your relationship.

Ending a relationship is like erasing your saved game. It's gone, it doesn't matter, it's like you never even played.