youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/obama-recalls-aircraft-carriers/
rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/soros-trump-is-a-would-be-dictator-who-threatens-the-new-world-order/
thelastgreatstand.com/2017/01/01/u-s-state-department-tied-to-child-trafficking-operation-with-billionaire-epstein-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE
youtube.com/watch?v=4DgW0IjWmko
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/the-myth-of-the-reagan-democrat/475608/
archive.is/i7udW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, uh, yeah.

Come back here later, use this first

PORTUGAL WAS FIRST SO GO HERE THEN RECYCLE THIS ONE

I still feel great, over a month after the election.

It's like a massive weight has been lifted, we made it past the shoals, ran the gauntlet successfully.

I love you all, and by that I mean only the white ones.

for bumpings sake, what was everyones favorite side character(s) of the election?

the morning joe crew was probably my favorite tied with sam hyde and "do not let them intimidate you guy"

oh, and the guy who beat down carl the cuck and got the infowars job

its hard to pick one

Rick Wilson obviously

It was an incredible journey. But the real fun begins in 18 days.

Too many to pick just one.

stop masturbating to anime

well go top 5 then senpai

Red Leader blumping in!

It's hard to even pick 5 when you think about the timeline from June 16th 2015 to November 8th 2016.

I've greatly enjoyed David Clarke. I don't know. There's been so many small things here and there. The final bout between Kasich & Rato vs Trump was hilarious. Marco having Microsoft rigging the caucus and his magical surge. The whole Jeb! saga. The battle of the wives.

Then all the riots with mini characters like the clown and Medick.

I dunno, Joe and Mika turned traitor for a long time. I was surprised that Joe came back to lambast the liberals when things were darkest.

Hillary Rodham Clinton.

She was a main antagonist though, we mean side characters like Alex Jones.

Good 'ol AJ.

Malik Obama, probably, as the most out of field and one of the most entertaining one.

Any answer other than James Comey is wrong tbqh

Haha, NO.

No, (((she))) was an optional boss (instead of having to face Bern Baby).

>yournewswire.com/obama-recalls-aircraft-carriers/
>rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/soros-trump-is-a-would-be-dictator-who-threatens-the-new-world-order/
>thelastgreatstand.com/2017/01/01/u-s-state-department-tied-to-child-trafficking-operation-with-billionaire-epstein-video/

Trump is currently in the boss key-piece collection quests, my friend.

Hillary = Goro
Soros = Shang Tsung

Bravo.

>page 6

MAKE MY BURRITO BITCH, MAKE MY FUCKING TACO

I FUCKED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH MY HUGE CAWK LAST NIGHT

>but seriously-
how do you think this fellow reacted to the election news?

His scoop jar exploded.

OC Bamp

Just put "..." on Shillary.

Get fucked Drumpflosers

Guess who's back?

We need to shill it so that hillary takes bernies spot.

At all costs we need to cuck bernouts.

>make a long-ass informative post

>newly baked bread linked two posts before

>tfw no-one will ever read it

Such is life on Sup Forums

He did extra reps for Trump in the gym and to prep for the race war

Where's MAGA shopper? I'm putting a ticket for shop request.

>Keith Ellison
Oh please god let this happen.
They will never get above 20% of the White vote again.

Do it yourself you lazy shit

Go fuck yourself, I asked as a favor you cockshiner!

Dilbertman. He was the only based commentator of the election.

Dude has 4 years to get popular with Whitey. that means he has to appear in one Kendrick Lamar video in that whole time

She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted killing Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every (C) and $.

Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an referendum asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

Its over

>me in charge of choosing file

She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted killing Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every (C) and $.

Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an referendum asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

REMOVE MCCAIN

Speak strong young man guy was one of my favorites..Plus chicago hooters girl.

How we doing real nigga hours, /ptg/?

Hopefully Ellison gets in, runs his dumb nigger mouth. At least it's more ammo I can drill into lefties heads that the Democrat party isn't for white people.

its kind of ridiculous that he got so right when the whole entire msm including fox rucked so bad

How do I get a tripcode?

the first /cupofJoe/ of the year....

buy a Sup Forums pass

To research tripcode technology you need the prerequisite loo tech.

Can they actually stop Trump? Traitorous cunts if so.

Nah I used to have them.I forgot how I did it.

What a night that was.

McCain will bend the knee

Beyond a shadow of a fucking doubt, Scott Adams. I read his blog religiously. His talk about persuasion was what first let me admit to myself that I wanted Trump to be president.

I recorded his interviews with CNN post-election.

And he probably fucked Brooke Baldwin after this one. Scott is literally my hero forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DgW0IjWmko

> Scott Adams is the only reason I lost my virginity

fun fact.

This article may just be hilarious in hindsight.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/the-myth-of-the-reagan-democrat/475608/

archive.is/i7udW

IT'S NOT TOO LATE GUYS

I JUST PLEDGED MY FIRST BORN, WHO'S COOL ENOUGH TO MATCH ME?

pretty good

BERNIE 2020!

#FeelTheCorpse

Im only helping you
>Give a man a fish he eats for a day
>Give a man a fishing pole he eats as long as he can catch his own fish

Quit being lazy user, that's for niggers

Well, it's true. Working class white democrats DON'T exist. They're all Republicans now.

I asked trip not name.

Rowdy Gowdy

I'm still not over Chaffetz's betrayal though

Omg, this pic reminds me of Hitler :(

I was hoping it was a Frum article. That asshole was McMuffin tier.

I"m not lazy, I'm in the middle of a match right now.

>tfw half-spic fuckbuddy softly murmers Papi while cuddling up against your dick post-sex.

>tfw you don't care that it's not going to last

If you were to have told me then that in a couple years time I would be saluting this man as my Commander-in-Chief, I would have probably slapped the shit out of you. Now, it's like a warm and cozy second skin..

Nah, they still exist. In Wisconsin you would see lawns with the local democrat congressman sign right next to a Trump sign.

Chaffetz is still based at his actual job. He's just a Mormon snob.

while Scott was a source of inspiration at some point, at the end of the day he is a coward, literal cuckold and wanna-be guru, I'm glad he has faded into irrelevancy as far as trumpgen is concerned

Christie. That beatdown he put on Rubio may have actually ended all hopes of becoming president for 2016 and going forward in a matter of seconds.

>tfw you don't care that it's not going to last

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK

>t. 6 years out and it still hurts

This.

>(you)

I want my morning Joe!

If I get fucked by morning Willie again I swear to god PTG will be a killing field.

How was the LA Times poll?

>F

Just get a Portugal proxy

Gypsy iq

Where he lived there was real violence against Trump supporters. Plus, anyone who who doesn't read up on persuasion after this is just an imbecile.

Scott has power you can't even comprehend.

Shame Christie ended up getting booted.

Joe is back and he's brought his newspapers

Don't we have approval ratings to check?

He needed to go

>Scott has power you can't even comprehend.

over low IQ retards like you that have no self-dignity and larp every shit some washed-up millionaire says, go buy his book and stare at this gold-digger and admire them like the pathetic worm you are

As a Pennsylvanian, I hate that fat fuck and will never get why Sup Forums likes him

That bridge nonsense really was the stupidest thing to pull for someone with presidential aspirations.

>(You)ing yourself

I know and he's a disloyal twat but still.

Mostly just for the memes and because he endorsed early.

... Ya.. You can back-link tho...

They wanted to drain the swamp but his fat ass clogged the hole

I was going to post about how they don't understand how voting demographics work, but i'm in a place where EVERYBODY gets it. Also I accidentally submitted my post

Kek

He served his purpose

God damn Steve Bannon better go down in history as the great man he is

that was pretty haunting when he answered the last question