Asian women are superior to white women in everyway. Prove me wrong

Asian women are superior to white women in everyway. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't care

Asian women don't have big tiddies though.

except the part where you want to have a son that looks like you and can attract women when he gets older

>soulless consumer insect slaves
I dated 2 and it was a huge mistake. I think God every day I found a white wife and shook myself out of my dog dating phase.

this is true. although they make more compact cuter babies.

But I can't prove you wrong.

Oh yeah, then why are they still stuck in asia then?

This is pretty much average chest size for white girls but only 1 in 10000 asians will have this.

What's the point in fucking a flat chested asian? You might as well be fucking a dude tbqh.

delete this, Sup Forums is a PG christian board

Brown eyes.

>This is pretty much average chest size for white girls
lol

They look like children.

t. the weeb that can't get a white woman

In the midwest it is. C-cup is the average and even that is rare in Asian women.

Autistic weeaboo yellow fever virgin neckbeards kys

>Prove me wrong.
You re retarded, ergo you re wrong.
Checkmate Atheists.

checckem kek is real 666

kys

eh those girls are average as fuck
t.chang

Asian women only have two faults.

Brown nipples, and birthing sons with small benises.

japanese are the most flat-chested, other asians have bigger chest.

Why do people always prefer plastic gooks????

I've been to Korea and Japan and you can easily spot when anyone has had surgery. Like yeah lots of people there are ugly but even in Korea there are natural girls that are extremely qt, what's weird is even natural 7/10 girls there get ignored for plastic looking whores by men in both of those countries. Even all the dudes get plastic surgery and they all get the same faggy haircut.

It's bizarre if you actually go there. The women and men both get surgery for this 'ideal' look so everyone looks samey as fuck. The women want bags under their eye with double eyelids (some look bug eyed after and they think it's an improvement) and the men want some kind of western gay guy look, I don't know how else to describe it.

can't pronounce RRRRRR

Yeah but even other asians...

Anything less than a C cup is not white.

>Have child with Asian women
>it's a boy
>turns out like Elliot Rodger or any number of the sad boys at /r/hapas

how about no

so jews must be the whitest by this logic

>Asian women are superior to white women in everyway. Prove me wrong.

They are really cute but making babiea with them grants you a 50% chance to get a half asian boy.

Yeah but the average also has like a 40" waist in the midwest.

this
as much as asian qts have every possible trait desirable, the most important one cannot be ignored: the ability to give me worthy offspring.

They produce hapa babies.
Cow tits are disgusting

you know you can decide the childs gender beforehand right?

>tfw when qt petite wife and half a dozen qt petite daughters who all worship you

hapas.

not even once.

elliott is jew-asian

jew+anything=shit

Why is that? Do jewesses have massive tits or something?

ITT

I don't want kids so there's no downside and asian women are absolutely > white women.

I like their skeleton more than the skeleton of white women.

>Do jewesses have massive tits
this

I've seen tall and good looking half-asian men.

J-Law's face always looks like it's made out of wax.

Asian women are uggo's that get plastic surgery to look like the superior european women

>Asian

This is too broad. Korean women are generally hideous and Chinese are soulless monsters that torture animals to death. Japanese girls are the best.

If you raise him in Japan your hapa kid would only have to compete with nips.

Women are women.

If you're going to race mix and you're white preferably go Asian... At least that way you won't absolutely fuck the gene pool.

You will be cursing your son with 5"7 height and a stump dick though

to be fair most of it is jew/asian offspring desu

Not even Asians are pure anymore...

>Cow tits are disgusting

Your're'e disgusting. There is nothing sexier than a giant pair of cow tiddies.

But then you risk the chance of him getting deported to a country he has never lived in or speaks it's language.

>I've seen tall and good looking half-asian men.

It's not about being good looking. They're mentally deranged people, since their father was a massive cuck (he bred with an Asian) and his mother resented him for his Asian traits (she bred with a White Ubermensch).

Also, any decent half-asian is the result of Asian Male + White Female.

>not wanting kids
Enjoy contributing to the genocide of your people.

>Prove me wrong.

not possible. what you have stated is objectively the correct position. asian women are by far the best of all women.

Yeah man, it's really about genetics.

Ugly people birth ugly people.

Fucking gross chest tumors

>They're mentally deranged people
You seem to have some kind of agenda here m8.

Asian women seem to be the only ones willing to perform their womanly duties to their husbands and family--white women need to be beat the fuck up.

>and a stump dick though
do you believe in le bbc meme as well?

DAYM.

All hapas are hideous.

Gooks + anything = shit

Gooks are barely human the "men" are effeminate and have tiny dicks the women have flat ugly faces and crooked teeth.

>Enjoy contributing to the genocide of your people.

I will. Enjoy your screaming shitbags.

I 100% don't think that looks attractive. I also might be a pedo, though. I prefer small, but round boobs and butts. Seeing guys lose their shit when girls with massive sacks of fat flopping all over the place come by really makes me feel like I'm an alien or something.

I think some Asian girls are cute. Most of them are just whatever, just like any other race. But I could never reproduce with one.

pretty much
most people are just brainwashed

Nah I have just been in Onsen and public bathhouses here it's not really a meme about them not being the most well endowed...

what white woman broke your heart leaf?

What we really need are white women that are raised in China or Japan and far far away from our western slut culture.

maruchan is shit tier instant noodles

An Asian father has to be top tier to pull a white mother, not so much the other way around.

Of course we're not necessarily top tier either.

This
I've completely ruled them out as a potential mate because I could never ever do that to my son...
>inb4 circumcision

/r/asianmasculinity are the saddest posters of this board really

t. non-racemixer

Don't take my word, go read reddit.com/r/hapas

These people are unstable and unfit for society.

No variety in eye color, hair color, hair straightness. Dime a dozen robots.

A slim white woman with a big chest is extremely rare. Asian women rarely get overweight or obese, so they don't grow big fat lard utters you love so much.

I cant. But as a white man i must not racemix

What does this have to do with Sup Forums? Why don't the Janitors ever delete this bullshit?

This Asian girl I was talking to was saying that if we were to have kids, they would look more white than Asian. Is she jewing me?

We're going nowhere. I will fight for our people whether you approve of it or not.

Hail Victory.

>All hapas are hideous.
tell that to her face

you're bottom of the barrel if you see asian women as your savior from white women

i agree

youtu.be/iXG9cM5QxgU

Abort sons and keep the daughters then.

Aren't Greeks basically hapas too? Being turkish rapebabies and all.

remove the makeup you notice how fat her face is
clever of hear making her eyes pop out to remove attention from her chin and cheeks

Yeah you're a pedo dude. Big tits are the greatest thing ever.

white genes are weak in relation to other races, for example if you are a nigger with whatever you breed you always get a nigger

>has to be top tier

No asian "men" are usually rich with good jobs so they can always attract some gold digger

Tons, it's amazing--I would would rather die than submit and be subservient to any man--and this gets more intense the older they get.

I honestly think there is some kind of witches cabaal indoctrinating them to be this way.

Seriously, rather than submit to me, she gets with a guy that is uglier, fatter, and just generally more of a bitch than I am.

This whole thing about the "chad" and "beta" paradigm, I don't buy it.

Billionaires and celebrities get hosed for hundreds of millions of dollars by women--despite their husbands being "ultimate chads".

I think even chad doesn't have any control over women.

Fact.

This is the reason hapas are so fucked up. Their fathers are complete cucks.

Turks are Mongolian rape babies, so are slavs
Greeks are rape babies of rape babies

I like asian and white girls all the same.