Christianity is Stupid

What kind of father sits and watches his children be molested, sodomized and raped?
What kind of father allows his children to starve to death?
What kind of father let's his children freeze to death in the cold?
What kind of father would judge you and condemn you?
Leave you and your children burning in the flames of Hell?

The same father who claims he loves you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1vYGi7Hiro
infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A father that praises your freedom and moral responsibility and will not stop stupid/bad people from acting evertime they want to.

One that kills innocents?
That's not love.

John 1:12
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

You are not a child of God unless you are saved, and if you are saved you are not sent to Hell and your judgement is perfect from Christ's sacrifice

The other concerns of yours have to do with evil's existence, this is a question of God's sovereignty vs. free will

If you're actually interested please research these topics, if not please reconsider being a God-hater

That's complete bull shit, surely you aren't convinced by that.

I believe the bible is God's word

>Christianity is Stupid

youtu.be/a1vYGi7Hiro
youtu.be/a1vYGi7Hiro
youtu.be/a1vYGi7Hiro

Death means nothing to god , for the righteous hell has to exist

Salvation is more valuable than your life.

Shouldn't God's word make sense, or at least not have glaring inconsistencies/contradictions. The Bible itself contradicts itself. Surely you have been tricked.

You know how I know that you grew up without a father?

Thread official theme song.

Why did you think God was going to be some all-loving hippy faggot in the clouds?

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself
There are no inconsistencies or contradictions in the Bible, but lets stay on topic

Do you understand that God doesn't condemn his children to Hell?
Do you understand that God's justice in sending molesters, sodomizers and rapists to Hell is greater than any justice we could find on earth?

when will the dumb muh kike on a stick worship die?

The bible does not contradict its intentionally vague

Not just christianity, all anthropocentric religions are stupid, you humans don't live in a universe made for you.

There are zero contradictions in the Bible, only queermos who get their education from watching the History channel instead of reading books actually use that line.

Read Job.

God chastens his children so they may be saved.

If the flesh must be destroyed for the salvation of the soul, so be it.

Surely he can't claim he loves us then. Which makes him a liar.

>There are no inconsistencies or contradictions in the Bible
look at this cuck right here

There ARE contradictions in the Bible.

The only reason everyone isn't going to Hell is because God loves us.

You're certainly a scumbag that deserves to burn in HELL forever, and the fact that you won't admit that is exactly why you're going there.

Name 1.

>There are zero contradictions in the Bible
>There are no inconsistencies or contradictions in the Bible, but lets stay on topic

Is it possible that these evils will lead to ultimately greater good? If so, it is not probable that this is the case?

Here are several:
GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:20-21, 26-27 Birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.

GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.

GE 1:26 Man is to have dominion over fish, birds, cattle, and all wild animals, yet--
GE 2:15-17 It is wrong to be able to tell good from evil, right from wrong.

GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created first, woman sometime later.
More:
infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Did you know hell is a Jewish word?

It means Gehenna

Gehenna was a site outside of Jerusalem I believe in the Hinnom Valley (or something like that)

It was the area where they burned trash from the city, it burned day and night

Criminals who were not deserving of a proper grave were thrown into Gehenna

I don't believe God would create a layer for Satan and as a loving God, I don't believe he would send anyone to suffer there

Evil humans after death are erased from humanity and sent into oblivion (not the game)

Good humans who serve God correctly, as Jesus promises us, will be with him in heaven and his Father in heaven

>A father that praises your freedom and moral responsibility and will not stop stupid/bad people from acting evertime they want to.
Even when they're acting to limit your own freedom and moral responsibility? Forcing you into prostitution? Killing you for saying the wrong thing?
This line of logic is fucking stupid, even if you're not looking at natural disasters. There's nothing about victimizing other people that's guaranteed by the pursuit of liberty, or else it'd be fucking legal here.

The fact is that if he does exist, he either can't help or doesn't care, and in either case, he's got no business telling us how we cope with this world he's slammed us in to, and his gaggle of brainwashed retards has even less business doing it.

I'm so happy with the result of this election. American values won out over the religious ones and the Marxist ones. I'd like to thank all Evangelicals for doing their part in electing a defacto atheist.

Why do you think someone who's genuinely a terrible fucking monster wouldn't purposefully lie to us about everything? Why do we have to do anything he says, if he's really that cruel? Is he really omnipotent/omniscient? It's not like we can trust anything out of a monster's mouth.

I'm sitting here typing all of this shit at you. By all rights, I should be very dead.

In at least three places in Romans alone the Apostle Paul says that we are saved by faith alone without works (Romans 3:20, 28; 5:1).
But when we turn to James 2:25 we read: A man is justified by works, and not by faith only (James 2:24).
The problem is obvious, isn’t it?

>The only reason everyone isn't going to Hell is because God loves us.
>You're certainly a scumbag that deserves to burn in HELL forever, and the fact that you won't admit that is exactly why you're going there.

Kek pic related. Christians are fucking delusional

Hence,
CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID.

Why do you believe in God and Jesus if you don't believe what the Bible says on other things, such as damnation?

Just posting to see if I'm still banned

This is what Christians ACTUALLY believe

>3399
CHECK EM

yes good monkey keep believing in Christianity it will keep an idiot like you away from degeneracy

Fuck off George Carlin.

Are Atheist Generals back now? That's hilarious.
Perhaps they'd have more luck with the influx of Reddit and inevitable r/atheism fools but we'll see how it goes.

I died. That's genius.

>damns them to the void
>somehow better than toture
I would rather every moment of my being from this moment forward to be excruciatingly painful than be dead, and lost to the void. If God did create hell to protect man from the void, it was an act of infinite kindness, since it was done out of no benefit to himself.

How new are you m8?

Stick your cross and your fedora memes up your vaginacock retard

That depends what damnation is , being dead forever vs living for ever . the forever burning in hell is not in the bible and a cathocuck meme just like purgatory

Someone's mad for no good reason.

The only person who is guaranteed to be going to any form of torture chamber is Satan and the wicked angels who fell with him by choice

They are to be sent to the abyss for 1000 years after God's day of judgement according to Revelation

I don't believe I've read a scripture which says humans will suffer in a dominion of Satan

On judgement day God will spit out those who are lukewarm and erased from the book of life will their names be

>the forever burning in hell is not in the bible and a cathocuck meme just like purgatory

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, m8.

>the universe is big so it's ok to use my abuse instinctual drive for dopamine, rather than utilizing the drive to accomplish things
thanks fedora never thought of that before

By void, you do mean that cold, black, empty and dark feeling you get when you try to remember what it was like before you were born?

I don't mean purgatory

I don't recall god saying or claiming anything, just a bunch of savages in the desert claiming to speak for him. I believe 100% in God, but i don't delude myself into thinking he is even remotely fond of humans. Why would anyone think that? If you loved someone, would you imprison their essence in a body and send them to earth as a human? Out of habit, i say a prayer of thanks before meals, and sometimes I'll pray for favors or forgiveness... but i never forget, I'm praying to an entity responsible for more suffering than can be comprehended, and any moment, god could roll his invisible dice, and suddenly I'll find myself being eaten alive by one of his beautiful creations. Cheers anons. I pray for you to have a good argument.

Remember, size = importance. Totally.

The same father that gave you free will. If he intervenes, what are we?

>On judgement day God will spit out those who are lukewarm
Will he swallow those who are cold?

>Jerking off and accomplishing things are mutually exclusive
Christianity rots the brain

What evidence do you have for the existence of God? None?

God loves you :)

>I don't recall god saying or claiming anything, just a bunch of savages in the desert claiming to speak for him.
So your concept of God is literally just the product of your own diseased imagination.
Nice.

Are you a pentecostal?

What do you think of the place of "weeping and gnashing of teeth" in Luke 13?

>What kind of father sits and watches his children be molested, sodomized and raped?
>What kind of father allows his children to starve to death?
>What kind of father let's his children freeze to death in the cold?
>What kind of father would judge you and condemn you?
>Leave you and your children burning in the flames of Hell?

God must be black

Idiot.

>By void, you do mean that cold, black, empty and dark feeling you get when you try to remember what it was like before you were born?
Yes. The cessation of consciousness should terrify everyone, ANYONE. If you were honest about it, such a state could be interpreted as the annihilation of the soul, which should scare the shit out of even you.

He gives love a bad name

Claim, NOT ONLY that god exists, ignore posts to the contrary, SAGE scholars to the contrary,
but also
That this god GHOSTWROTE a book.

This book is in a desert language, mostly forgotten by the world.

The fact that the authenticity of the book is the subject of any debate
can count as evidence

because it is exclusively concordant with the claim that it wasn't written by a god,
and cannot be explained
by those who would say it IS written by a god,

because

if any book was written by an actual GOD, there would be no debate as to its authenticity, and it would be the definitive article,

unless we are describing some kind of special, incompetent god.

Is that a christian position?

>Christianity rots the brain but neurotransmitter imbalance is good
kek

What kind of retard takes stories that are meant to be guideposts for behavior and society as literal historical accounts? What sort of moron wants a Divine Being to create free individuals, but control their every action?

Listen to Jordan Peterson, faggot.

I imagine some atheist tough guy IRL screaming this post at Wolfshiem.
>"Stick your cross and your fedora memes up your vagina-cock, retard!"

>Jewish word

Gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind the bible?

>"Christianity is Stupid"
>tweets pro-islam crap everyday

Explain yourself or fuck off.

Quit being a pussy -- You have to make just as much effort as you believe God would. Make an effort.

I just read my bible but my beliefs lean what looks more like protestant as I think Martin Luther was right

I think it means God's going to spit them out on judgement day and remove them from this earth by use of his son Christ Jesus

>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
Judas is guaranteed burning in Hell, m8. He's the Son of perdition.

Throw your New World Translation and all your copies of Watchtower into the trash, brah.

>believing in creationism
Jesus Christ that's sad

The easiest way to explain it to your retarded brain is being a pleasurest. As the addiction to anything (masturbation, drugs, alcohol, sex) grows, the pleasure you get from it lessons and lessons. Imagine the pain and anguish and despair you feel after doing this for a year. Now imagine it after one million years. Now imagine it for the rest of time for an endless eternity. In fact, that's precisely what hell would be.

Hell is not literally fire and brimstone: it is represented as fire because fire ends all life. Once something is burnt to ash it cannot come back. It is forever "damned". But ultimately this is an example for children. If you cannot think of hell as an adult, you really have no say on the matter and no one will take you seriously

>too late at night to start a Catholic General or get heavily involved
>this level of fedora isn't regular at all

Well this is disappointed.

Well I believe we have spotted the poster straight from r/atheism. This is some silly shit.

jesus uses hell as a parable the forever suffer in hell is a meme the jews did not even know about
>And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
>42And whoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43And if your hand offend you, cut it off: it is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched.

Why don't you actually read the Bible instead of farming material from blogs?

James says that you are considered RIGHTEOUS by your works, not that you are SAVED by them.

Romans 3:20 talks about requiring knowledge of the law to sin.

Romans 5:1 is talking about finding Peace through Christ by placing your faith in him.

>fake poster made by the jews

>t.jew.schnozzberg

It really depends on your definition of "god," which has about as much implicit meaning as the word "hajoolem." My idea of god is that it's essentially the source from which all reality flows, among other things. Part of the drawback of being a human and experiencing time and space the way we do is our inability to comprehend such a being. After all, when was the last time you encountered an object which you objectively knew to be in several locations at once, was both small and large, and was both black and white? Most people don't understand quaternions, let alone immutable forces of nature. And i'm no exception, of course.

Anyone who interprets the bible literally (like the OP did) is a simpleton. The bible is a philosophy. There is no "man in the sky" looking down on you, that's retarded. That's just jew TV propaganda to de-legitimize the Christian faith, nothing more.

Oh wow. Good point. I totally see how thats really different from a bunch of desert savages telling everyone how their cult leader is really cool, and could shit all over THOSE guys, and THAT desert cult leader.

I'd like to know more,
do you have a channel or a livejournal I could subscribe to?
I'm not being sarcastic
>I'm not being sarcastic

I'm glad to learn that you're getting your theology from the bible and you are not catholic
keep it up and I hope your local church thrives

I don't understand. I thought most of those religions don't have the conception of a hell.

>Neurotransmitter imbalance
Jerking off is good for you user. Literally google it you spaz

>Muh r/atheism
Why are you Christians all so narrow-minded?

" I also thought about the human condition—how God proves to people that they are like animals. For people and animals share the same fate—both breathe and both must die. So people have no real advantage over the animals. How meaningless! Both go to the same place—they came from dust and they return to dust."
>Ecclesiastes

Keep in mind that was written before Jesus arrived and opened a way to heaven via his ransom sacrifice

Look at this faggot, thinks he gets to define "love".

That's a big oven...

Wouldn't it be more accurate to describe fire as consuming? You "burn" through vices, through your life, and then have nothing left.

Christians can't even get their own god damned rhetoric right. I'm a better christian than all of you.

Could anyone give good answers to this anons questions

>I totally see how thats really different from a bunch of desert savages telling everyone how their cult leader is really cool, and could shit all over THOSE guys, and THAT desert cult leader.
I certainly don't see how it's different from some other cunt just deciding that there's nothing fucking there but a bunch of space rocks.

Enjoy your LARPing, I guess.

>t.kike.halfgroid

>LARPING
your life is real -- this is the real deal which we are both currently experience

get your head out of your ass -- your life matters, use it well

What are you getting at here, the eventuality of death? Say it in your own words. If you can't express it yourself, its probably not actually your own god damned belief anyway.

ok

Yes.
Because letting children starve or freeze to death is love. As if you haven't tried to own and define - even co-opt the concept of love completely with fascistic malice. You people make me sick. But your stupidity is equally amusing.

He probably defines it as between two naked dudes who sodomize each other.

Perversion isn't love.

Well the people without a religion belief even more in hell then the jews

There is so much fire imagery in the New Testament that I believe it would be above both of us to state proper interpretation (unless we were to assume the view of the Orthodox) but regardless it is silly to believe that the eternal fire imagery isn't in the Bible. It's blatantly in there. How it is interpreted is irrelevant, especially given the low scholarship of Evangelicals.
I will maintain the Catholic position: It is unclear if it is a place or a state but regardless we should focus on the main point: It is a separation from God's mercy.

We like to remain optimistic and no think you came into this ignorance yourself but rather got it through specific groups. Commonly Reddit's r/atheism.

>God exists

A father who isn't a pussy and doesnt want his sons to be cowards. Man the fuck up and take action for yourself.

As I understand it, those who do not hear the word of god actually get into heaven for free. I cannot remember if its just protestantism, or just catholicism, but it's a part of christianity, if I remember correctly.

Religion is gay and communistic like that sometimes.