Hi /pol

hi /pol

>> I'm good at killing people, I have no regrets killing someone when I find reason for it, even simple reason like " he's a corrupted person"/ " hes an ignorant"
>> been taking part in two military conflicts ( Ukraine and Syria(against ISIS)), just for money
>> was arrested once in France for illegal weapon possesion
>> having polish/jerman citizenship
>> I killed three people with a knife
>> I have 14 confirmed kills, but total of 30+
>> I am Christian Catholic, mechanical engineer
>> I dont drink alkochol, nor smoke, and I'm totally against any form of degeneracy
>> I have beloved one, from France, she has desise which is slowly killing her, nothing can be done, I taking care of her, trying to keep her happy, she will die in nearest 5 years.

I want to give my life some real purpose, but I dont know what to do, I have money, time, I'm disgust with the world, people

This system will collapse, I been reading posts around since I discovered Sup Forums year ago..stealing some nice looking graphics etc Lots of "sane" aware people, lots of talking, but none of you does anything about this system...

How people from /pol, want to change the world?

Also Trump might make America "better", but he wont change anything what will have impact on our daily life.

By the way - world is running out of oil, as soon oil prices will skyrocket - its over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLEn2acariQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Organize death squads to set and example and be an inspiration to western Europe. Bribe enough officials to make sure you are not persecuted.

>shale oil
Aint runnin out of shit anytime immediately over here.
Mossad jew? Are you in this thread too, when do you clock out, dafuq

When I'm sick of procrastinating and smoking cigarettes so probably not until 3 AM

And I'm not mossad I'm just right wing, I wish I was mossad

wew actually good ideas.

I got court in 17th this month, I will just pay the fee, the bad thing is that they got my fingerprints/DNA/Photos + fake personal info name etc.
I dont like the police

"Aint runnin out of shit anytime immediately over here."
Oil shortages on the market will be visible in nearest 10-15 years

Are you mossad jew or mossad nazi?

You all look the same to me desu senpai

wew lad
Leave it to the kikes to come up with mossad-tier stuff.
>can't deny this is well laid out

>christian catholic
>kills people

I would love to be there when you are explaining to your god where in the 'Thou shall not kill' is the addendum that says "except killing for money, killing because others tell me to, killing because he disagrees with me etc."

>Thou shall not kill
you're a moron if you think the Bible was written in English-- and you're a fool for falling for a subverted translation.

It's thou shalt not murder.

Why the fuck would Jesus tell niggers to buy a sword if killing was wrong? Faggot loser cuck. Fuck you.

You should take out Soros. Tbh, I wouldn't probably be doing some pretty heinous stuff myself, but I got married and started a family.

Good luck though, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Drive down to your local asylum and set it on fire, simple as that.
if you can make the time for it, you could try and block the entrance with anything big that happens to be nearby, since all doors open outwards place heavy object infront of door.

alternatively, you could try and gas them using the house bottle neck air-vent solution, place a large helium tank in front of it and seal the entire ventilation off, they won't notice till their silent.

generally make them feel unwelcome.

You need help. Oil is not running out and Christians don't go around killing people.

Mossad nazi if you are referring to the other thread
But the question is, are you guys corrupt enough to not persecute a deathsquad and if not, how can you operate one efficiently?
I'm asking you about the methods because you're the pro, but my point is that vigilante justice against the Muslim invaders should be a priority, and not only regarding your team but the idea as a whole should be spread.

Officialy I'm Christian Catholic but not so serius about it...

Also killing psycho-muslims seems fine with me

About Ukraine - I been justifing my acitons by telling myself " well... if I wont do it, someone else will" or "its me or him"

Also I been helping people around with those money, including my beloved one from France, she's from poor fammily.

"death squads" to target who/what?

FP is BP

>to target who/what?
pesky southerners.

>to target who/what
To rally the masses they need to see a successful example, so I'd say against the most imminent threat to the west, the rapefugees - this will naturally extend itself to all and any foreigners.

Hypothetically speaking Jews OP

I believe this is a shitpost and I am shitposting right now, I enjoy making jokes

And I'm not just talking about the local synagogue or some shit. I'm talking about the Elites, or the politicians that suck their dicks. The actual best thing, all hypothetically of course would be to get as many people as possible to get "redpilled" or if that's just not possible eliminate the corrupt politicians, and their masters and get Far right wing parties in power.

If Muslims and non whites are the Poison. Who's pouring it down Europe's throat? it's certainly not the majority of people.

le shitpostin meme

>But the question is, are you guys corrupt enough to not persecute a deathsquad and if not, how can you operate one efficiently?
>I'm asking you about the methods because you're the pro, but my point is that vigilante justice against the Muslim invaders should be a priority, and not only regarding your team but the idea as a whole should be spread.

I'm a loner, I work alone, I dont make friends, but I have contacts.

I wont have trubles to buy "illegal" good around Shengel zone but I wont form anything since I have no friends

>>"I'm asking you about the methods because you're the pro"

Muslim invaders... its a endless work killing people without meaning who will just become part of "racism" victoms statistic.

If someone is able to form anything, the "elites" should be targeted, the decision makers, those who are in chain of comand, from the top to bottom.

They take no consequences for their actions/decisions, opposite - they being rewarded with rain of money... also daily terror atacks etc - its not what they care about, while living in their villas away from urban areas.

Also operating underground against so called " muslim invaders" - will force you sooner or later to start targeting local authorities, including police officers, there is no way to avoid this.

So called " death squad", would have to operate around whole EU as "resistence fighters" ... or simply assasins who strike from the shadows.

you're a mercenary, like the hussars before you. You have purpose and you've peaked. this is it, baby.

Oh yeah, I thought you'd be able to get a team.
If you are working alone I'd say assassinations are your best bet.
Really what you said, high priority targets, the highest first because you might have only one chance.
If you want to really blow their mind do a false flag as a born again Muslim.

>I'm good at killing people
> I am Christian Catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=XLEn2acariQ

This
Him and Angela Merkel.

In which battalion you were with in Ukraine?
I fought for Azov 1 year almost.

Oil shortages means price goes up? Merica has shale oil that only works if price is high. Trust me, if the world runs low on oil and price rockets America will become GODS.

Right wing non-mossad israeli jew (it WAS you from the other threads)...so do you fear jew gubmint death squads v&ing you because you post pretty redpill thoughts here or do they have much bigger fish to fry with all the palestinians?

Go to one of those Scandinavian countries with country club prisons and start right wing death squads for the worst of the worst Muslims. This really isn't hard, user.

I agree with this.

I'm sorry about your sweetheart OP; I hope that, against all odds, her health somehow improves.

They have bigger fish to fry and I don't mind explaining to them my ideology, it absolutely not anti Israeli so I doubt they have any reason to be mad at me. Wouldn't mind talking about the parallels between Nazism and Zionism too.
And it's not like I said anything illegal.

2nd mechanized - pulk lawa( Пoлк), scout team? ( Biйcькoвa poзвiдкa)

I haven't kill anybody in Ukraine intentionally.

US will become a number 1 target, for those who will suffer the most from Oil Shortage - China, etc etc..

Those who will suffer because of oil prices - will turn against those who have oil and who dictate the price.

China will suffer the most, + all other smaller meaningless countries on our planet

you must forgive those who persecute us and learn to be more tolerant, this is now you're mission. I'm praying for you

Jesus Christ UK ...

going out for a walk with dogs, for an hour
leave any questions in case

Take out the maserminds of evil in this world
Soros, the entire rothchild family, alot of people partiipating in the Bilderberg meeting'

By killing them you would have done us all a favour, and even god might approve

Get deadly plants and grow them near refugee centers e.g gympie gympie

killing people is easy. Some people slip on ice and die. around 10 people a year die from getting tangled and suffocated in their bed sheets.

I have no respect for killers. People are soft targets. you can sharpen a stick or melt a toothbrush and kill someone with it. You can OD on ibuprofen and die.

Go to Malaysia and kill Mike

30+ is pretty shit. Serial killers have more.
Also how do you confirm a kill ?

I have a Croatian friend that is 30 something years old. He was sent to Ukraine to fight for Novorussia with a PanSlavic military unit composed of Slavs from all over.

He was given a Polish name and was supposed to pretend he was a Pole. No one was supposed to know each others real name. He spent about a year there or something, shot some of his friends for raping some Ukranian girls, had a friend die in his arms, one ran over by a tank....
Stupid shit like that.

He's a broken man now. He's trying to seem cool but he's not. He works some shitty car reviewing job in Croatia and writes articles for money and sells and what not. I mean it's good money but he's not particularly happy about it I think. We talk here and there, I ask him more and more about his time in Ukraine, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

He also has a girl from Serbia, whom he visits and he loves her a lot, but I don't think she's dying.

His story reminds me a lot of yours. I had to share. Maybe you met him by any chance?

pretty gay and retarded thread op,

sage.

When someone else is there to confirm it.

The truth is that nothing can be done. All you can do is try to redpill people. Even if you killed some powerful people, you can't kill all of them and it'd just make white men look even worse. Even if all of (((them))) were removed, which Sup Forums definitely does not have the capability to ever even dream of doing, it wouldn't get rid of all the people they've brainwashed.

It's been happened for over a hundred years now. White men have allowed themselves to be placed in a position where all they can do is watch the world burn or die themselves.

Some people turn into cry-babies with mental brake down after they kill someone for first time...

Its mentality which you been raised with...

If parents been brainwasching you to become a pussy - you will end up as one...

in Syria kids are killing people/adults, without regrets after...

US Maries or even special ops guys go into mental brakedown, some post-traumatic stress disorder after they kill a one man ..

Your Crotian friend is one of those with weakness called " sense of guilt"

I'm not familiar with the guy you described, as I wrote above - I had no friends, I dont remember names of my "comarades", because I do not care, till they fallow orders and dont screw around - its all that matters to me.

I kill when I must, or when I decide I should.

sometimes its really best option, you cannot reason with some people...

+ You still must fallow orders and do your duty.... it was my job sir.

Lots of guys, who served with me, joined in for money, they didnt want to hurt anybody, they been wasting ammo shooting trees, or simply shooting randomly into enemy dirrection

I could say 90% of people in Ukrainian military, they all are PRETENDING to fight... bearly few fighting for real..

Even I been pretending while I served in Ukraine..

Syria is a different story,, you simply want to see those fanatics dead... good shooting practice, and I been doing that having lots of fun

>ukraine

You seem pretty empty. You say killing breaks some people, but ir hasn't broken you. I say it did, just not how you would've expected.

this thread is like OP dealing with his guilt
>I want to give my life some real purpose
what did he mean by this?

If you're going to LARP a variant of the Navy SEAL copypasta, shouldn't you use a more convincing image than Jin-Roh?

you dont know what you talking about

where to use my talents in something what will trully matter

which weapons did you use?

go for Soros
George is going to die soon and Alex is a moron so pick one of the other sons.

Nothing "trully matters" the universe doesnt care about your petty life or what you do to others. in a billion of years nobody will be around to remember anything about everything.
so keep on treading that meat grinder called life, perhaps do stuff u like, try to brighten up everyone elses life, because in the end thats the only think u take to the grave, the happines u had and u shared.

if you're christian why don't you go to syria or iraq to defend christians?

Cool Role play thread

post some proof, pictures from front line.

otherwise you're just a larping faggot

and their sons and daughters and relatives surely?

Based Kike is based. Do this OP.

What are your talents even ? You say you're good at killing, with only 15 confirmed.

you should be a member of GROM instead of a degenerate mercenary

> I am Christian Catholic
>Thou shalt not kill
>Kill anyway

Heres an idea, kill yourself for being a fucking spaz

>Calling for other people to kys
Not very christian gook tahe your own advice you slanty eyed fuck

Im not a Christian you fucking bodhran banging potato dodging blarney stone kissing 3 ft ginger guiness drinking paddy

Thou shalt not murder.*

Everyone laugh at the "nice" christian.

>i am not christian but let me tell you about christianity and christians ways.
retarded chink

How does it feel to kill someone?

>kill
>murder
Same thing you fucking dickhead, unless you are killing in self defense, which a hitman is not

Im white you fucking flippy floppy catholic priest dick sucking slanty eyed cross nigger fuck

still not the same thing
op was right when he said if he didn't do it, somebody else would have.

Also, I was a christian until I 'grew' out of it

>this being an argument

still you arent a christian now

>still not the same thing
Elaborate please, out of genuine curiosity, maybe you can convince me.
>op was right when he said if he didn't do it, somebody else would have
Because someone else would have been paid to instead, except they wouldnt have because OP is a LARPing faggot

> Organize death squads to set and example and be an inspiration to western Europe.

That's retarded. Violence needs to be sanctioned by the state and a social consensus.

The Westerners softened by decades of no conflict and leftist ideology need to go through a learning process.

We all should thank God for making the Moslems stupid and easily violent. Imagine how the could easily kill us off simply by waiting 50 years until they are a numerical majority.

Instead they chimp out already while being a minority. Stupid sandniggers.

>real purpose

entirely subjective

>So you used to go to school but now that you're an adult you dont therefore everything you learned in school is irrelevant
You dumb twat

>Unironically using the incorrect translation of the Hebrew phrase to make it sound like killing degenerates equates to murder
Why?

This thread reeks of LARPing.

OP, most modern combat takes place at 300 meters or more. Unless you're a sniper, it's extremely rare for you to have a single "confirmed kill" or even to have an idea if you hit an enemy or not.

Besides that, virtually all local third world factions offer absolutely shit wages for mercenaries, so unless you were with a PMC or special forces, I don't buy your stories.

Kill George Soros' son that is set to take over for him once he dies.

you're probably right, but when somebody who works for an institution carries out an order, the sin is with the head of that institution and not with the slave.

I dont speak hebrew, sorry, most people dont. Please explain the difference between killing and murder. It sounds to me like one is just a justified version of the other, justified by the one doing the killing desu

You literally said you arent a christian you moron

Great story Seba now take out the trash your Mom yelling

>when somebody who works for an institution carries out an order, the sin is with the head of that institution and not with the slave.
I'd rather die with honour than commit atrocities for an institution that I dont agree with. You sound like a pussy. If my government sent me to kill my fellow man for its oil interests id turn my gun onto my government

Anymore, meaning I was, meaning I know about the fucking religion from before. Learn to read

A knee-jerk response would be 'kill liberals'. But if the right wing were blamed, it could just stir up sympathy. So theoretically, the best thing you could do for Europe and the west would be to kill immigration-promoting liberals who had contact with immigrants, in a manner that immigrants would be blamed.
Trouble is, apart from the possible immorality, the west seems so inured to outrage that it might not make any difference.
I would imagine that having your DNA on file would be dangerous. Perhaps you could bribe someone to lose the sample.
I wouldn't worry about oil. Energy will become more expensive, but it's difficult to predict how the world will cope with this. It probably depends on the state and size of the population. What keeps me awake at night is the thought of Africa growing eightfold in the next century, and engulfing the world in a wave of imbeciles= savages before it's managed to starve itself.

Murder is intentional and is done for something (money, envy, etc)
Killing in war is allowed because you have to, or else you will die.

im not one to agree with a kike, but you only have a duty to legitimate states. If a state will not act for the benefit of its people it isnt really a legitimate state, but a tool of occupation and resistance on behalf of the actual people is justified

there is a cure. bullet in a back of the head.

Theres a couple things i can think of that can be done, you clearly love your country, hate the Islamic hoard, and have no moral qualms about doing what must be done so I'll lay the options out here.

>Go on a full anti ISIS campaign of destruction that would make civil war general Sherman blush.

Going on a crusade would definitely leave a mark on the world. If you can become responsible for enough damage to the Islamic state, you could even make it into a history book. Also, if you aren't killed from this, you can use the new found fame to pursue the last option should you so desire.

>Remove what corruption exist within your own government. Be it by sparking the nationalist sentiment or more violent means.

You would be doing your country a direct service, Although it wouldn't be remembered as such. It also doesn't guarantee that they aren't replaced by worse. You could definitely hang for this, but then again that's all the options.

>Full revolution if you believe things are bad enough and you need to fix them.

Obvious drawbacks that you will not likely "give your life" in the classical sense. But you will sacrifice what remaining life you have to this job if you succeed. On the upside. This one means you CAN do something about the oil problem. Just don't go invading other countries for more. Find a way around it like the US i going to do in the next several years.

This is the best reply, although I did say in an earlier post "unless you are killing in self defense"

Do it then, or should I report you to Duterte for smoking crack so he can do it for you

I can't believe it. A based fucking swed.

I kill without hesitation, .
I dont mind exposing my life at risk
Also I'm "redpilled" INTJ (yes I did this test)

depends from your approch, from range - like computer game... with knife - its disgusting, I can do it, but I dont want to, ever again,
For some reason I'm sensitive for open broken arms/kness, view on such, even if seeing dead bodies does not affect me at all.

this guy also has no idea what he is talking about

I work when I feel like, not because I must... I do it because its interesting, easy and provides decent money, I wont risk my life by preforming a duty for my country.... I think its stupid... patriotism is a mental disorder.

I was in Syria, its Chaos out there, you dont defend anybody.

Damn, I'm afraid of Poland now.

Be the real world Kira from Death Note.

You weren't before?

Tbh I was, but I didn't remember exactly how I used to feel.

>. So theoretically, the best thing you could do for Europe and the west would be to kill immigration-promoting liberals who had contact with immigrants, in a manner that immigrants would be blamed.

This.

> I'm "redlilled" INTJ(yes I did the test)

Why do you americans have to simplify everything into good and bad? The cold war era is infamous for it and as a result the only successful western party involved was mi6 whereas the CIA was embarassed constantly. Isis is the product of AMERICAN INTERVENTIONISM, terrorists use Islam as a provocation in the search for sympathetic groups.

An actual achievement would be something like starting a christian state in Syria/Iraq from Isis territory or even just providing a safe means of escape for persecuted christians.