Where can I move to be around conservatives?

Alright so ignore the flag- I'm from Boston, but it has become too pozzed for me to continue living there. When I'm done with this trip I would like to settle down around more like-minded people in a safe-ish area that speaks English. My main goal is eventually finding a qt redpilled husbando and having a shit load of white children (as in 12+). I know the best place to look for that in general is a church but some locations must be better than others for this, even the churches in Boston were pozzed >.<

I'm thinking of maybe a capital city in a flyover state but idk which one...also I was thinking of Texas but the big cities look like they're all

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
qz.com/165716/how-i-made-sure-all-12-of-my-kids-could-pay-for-college-themselves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any small town in a white country (mostly white though).

Ive always wanted to go to montana, never seems to haveany issues and not many people live there.

If youre gonna go to texas then definitely go northern texas, cities like austin are turning really liberal

I addressed why I am hesitant to do that in the post. Would I not have a much easier time finding a partner in a larger population center? Or am I missing something

Yeah Montana is basically my dream location to settle long-term, I'm just worried I won't be able to find a partner there since there aren't that many big population centers

Would Dallas really be OK even if it's only ~75% white? That statistic terrifies me honestly

* ugh sorry, I meant ~25% white ~75% shitskin for Dallas obviously >.

Bump

Disregard
Small towns (below 20.000 citizens) are just hives of barely cultured swine.

Degeneracy comes in many forms. Being a cuck is not the only form of degeneracy, after all, Russia is probably more degenerate than Sweden.

>qt red pilled husbando

OP....

If you're actually a woman you are outnumbered at least 5:1 by redpilled men.

I mean I think they're probably the best place to raise a family, not looking for my teen daughters to get "culturally enriched" dude, I just need to find a partner first

What is it Nigel?

Cool to know, now just tell me the best city in which to find them

You have to stay and change the state. Redpill people. Don't ever leave. That's what they want. You must stay and help destroy the communist hellhole of taxachusetts.

Also post pics or gtfo.

there's really no perfect option here, or even a great option. you could consider jacksonville, or alternatively the florida gulf coast south and north of tampa. there is a decent population size along the texas gulf coast.

Rexburg, ID usually votes >80% GOP, but it's Mormon. You mentioned Montana. 58% of the Whites there vote GOP. I don't know where redpilled people hang out, but they are around. The Reservations are all shit, the Flathead valley has a Jewish tumor, Great Falls is 1% Black, and Billings is 5% Hispanic.

The people in Helena are the most racist according to Twitter "hate maps" and "hate crime" statistics.

Montana is great, but this is a reminder that we are full.

Maybe phoenix, tucson, but there will be mexicans of course. colorado front range can be okay

True. I wouldn't mind a few more White Sup Forumsacks, but yes we are full.

New Hampshire....but you have to assimilate into their true Yankee ways

> those Boston feels

Fuck man why are so many massholes so fucking blue pilled

how dem winters

Cold. The prairies and high mountains are the coldest. It goes below 0 often.

>57% white

really makes my neurons fire, but where exactly would you suggest

It is beyond saving, I'm not even interested in saving it I just want a fucking husband and children

Nope, my gender was relevant to the question at hand, go back to Sup Forums

>55% white

What are it's redeeming qualities? I went there a few years ago and I just remember a nig filled generic city, maybe I just stayed in the wrong areas

Those all sound very nice but I'm just worried they are too small of population centers for me to find a partner (see the math in OP)...idk

nice flag, first time seeing a Cambodian user

Granny Warren dumps crack cocaine into the water supply. Much worse than just flouride and other chemicals.

I wouldn't worry about the math question. You don't need to find 100 or 10,000 Sup Forumsacks, just one. Understand perfection is a false god. There are no soulmates. Marriage is about hardwork and discrimination.

You guys sure about that? I really need to get the fuck out of oregon

Don't try to turn Montana into Oregon.

England.

You can drink stale tea and chemically enhanced beer and talk about WW2 for the rest of your life and nobody will think you out of the ordinary.

What can you contribute? We aren't the Labour party. Anyone who comes here needs to be a benefit to the host.

I dont like what oregon is turning into. I just want like 5-10 acres witha lake, solar panels on my roof, in the middle of no where with my guns.

i would go to eastern oregon but caliniggers are fucking with the whole state

That all costs money, but there's room for that. Are you redpilled on race, Muslims, and Jews?

We always used to drive up there to buy tax free shit but I don't know much more than that about it, are there major population centers where I can find a husbando? I was under the impression it's mostly libertarian cucks up there, where are the qt white nationalists at?

I guess just the colleges and all the shitskins...plus whatever they put in the water...

I'm not looking for perfection, I'm just looking for a man willing to have 12+ children which is an extremely statistically rare thing at this point and I'm worried if I move to too small of a place there might be literally none of them

Also I should mention I don't have a driver's license yet and I would really prefer somewhere with public transportation I could use while I learn....I really should have put that in the OP sorry ugh >.<

Aren't your surveillance laws super cucked? Can't I get arrested for shitposting? Where exactly would I meet good men there, I'm assuming L O N D O N's designated shitting streets are not it

Fuck muslims, i know about iq bellcurves, ive been trying to redpill my friends about welfare and immigration for the last two years now.

Im a little more heisitant about jews desu, but i also havent really looked into the holocaust/general jewry. I think they are up to lots of shady stuff in general but everything seems to be blamed on them so idk.

I was really liberal anout 3 years ago so im still pretty lolbertarian but im pretty nationalist, europe for europeans, africa for africans kind of thing.

12 is a lot. Missoula has good public transportation. The city itself is liberal (college town) as fuck, the county is generally alright. The whole thing is >90% White. The Northside is dangerous and the Rattlesnake neighborhood is full of professors. Seriously 12? You have to elaborate on that.

Check out the Culture of Critique and 200 Years Together. These explain the Jewish issue well. You seem alright.
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt

You got it relatively easy. Any of the places mentioned should have several suitable men to choose from. Stay away from mormon areas if you don't want to be mormon. Understand that redpilled men like to stay where they were born and raised, and that's a good thing. It's annoying for any man to find a gf only to be told she wants to move us somewhere else. So find a guy in a place where you want to live long term. Capital cities of red states, suburbs, and midsize cities are fine. Small towns maybe not.

And consider how few redpilled women there are out there, and how hard it is for redpilled average-looking guys. If you understood the ratio, you wouldn't be panicking.

Thanks man, will check it out. just got a promotion at work so will probably try and save up a few years before i try moving, havent taken a dime from the government so far my life, not gonna start any time soon lol.

Sounds good. Good luck with your work.

I've just always wanted a really huge family, and I don't believe in birth control. A better estimate assuming I got married next year and never used bc would be 20+ since I'm only 19, 12 is about as low as I'm willing to compromise, and it's mostly just because I'm hoping once we get to twelve he won't mind having more since it won't make much of a difference t b h....

I'm thinking I might just have to suck it up and become Mormon just because they're the only men who want really big families anymore, even though they seem like a cult to me honestly. I might have it easy in finding generic conservative men, but it is extremely difficult to find anyone who actually wants large families in (((current year))), that's the issue. I'm just wondering where I have the best chances

thanks, hope your 2017 is even better than 2016. Any particular areas of montana you like?

Been thinking about joining a church group to meet more right wing people. Not fully sold on god as a concept but im totally in favor of christian values. I can deal with omnipotent space alien if It means i dont have to deal with portland-metro faggottry

Hey there OP, I have the same dream. Looking for a qt white nationalist waifu to settle down with, produce lots of children, and and secure the existence of our people. I was thinking Montana, but New Hampshire and Maine are also appealing. Why don't you hop on over to Thailand and we can meet? ^_^

Good luck with that. I'm sure there are people willing to do that. I personally think 6 would be plenty, but what do I know. That being said the future belongs to those who show up. What skills do you have?

I live in Missoula county. It's okay, but the city is pretty pozzed. I also would like to find a worthwhile Church. I'm a confirmed Lutheran, but haven't attended Church in a while. I understand the idea of the Church as a social institution that is beneficial even without the Theological claims having merit. I do believe, but I'm not creationist. That's too much for me.

Also look into quiverfull idk how culty they are. Cities with strong Christian populations that aren't poor should have enough such men. I'd rather try to find guys online than join a religion I don't like. There was a girl your age with the same story who posted a while ago, asking for rich enough men straight from Sup Forums but she wanted like 20. Several replies just in that thread. There's Christian dating sites too. Also make sure he'll be a good husband and father first, wanting 12 kids and being rich enough to pay for them shouldn't be the only qualifier.

North Texas is mostly white, few latinos but it's not Mexico City

My parenta divorced when i was young, dad wasnt religious and mom went soft-core jew so ive never even been to church. Ive been liking the social aspects of the church more and more as ive gotten older. Will probably go catholic becuase they seem not very granola but honestly have nothing concrete to base that off of.

How are your gun laws there? Actually got my cc here and have been shooting guns with my dad for years, but im worried that OR is gonna go the way of cali in 4-8 years

Catholics are fine. All churches are a bit larpy. Mormonism is too tinfoil for me.

Gun laws here are based. CCWs are only needed in city limits. That's about it.

>Barely cultured swine
Nice ID, Rabbi

Post tits to prove you're a grill.

(((Mormon)))
Can't wait till the Second Texas Republic loads them all in trains and ships them to the gas chambers

Yeah, a lot of my dads side of the family is mormon. They always seemed like really friendly people and i loved their ideas about preparednes but like you said, they always seem a little bit more culty than other denomonations. Better than jehovahs witnesses though.

Well i got to get to bed, thanks for the info user, ill check out those papers you linked me tomorrow

Goodnight.

Nice reading the thread

>looking for a redpilled husband and lots of kids
>travelling South-East Asia
Really makes you hmmmmm

If you're white and not too autistic to function we can talk, but the fact that you're male and using emotes gives me pause...

anyways [email protected] is what I use on here, anyone is welcome to hmu with advice/offers/shitposting

>I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to do that

There literally are not, that's the problem.

I can cook, clean and am good with kids, what kind of "skills" do you mean? I'd like to learn more /out/ type skills but I was raised in cities/suburbs so that hasn't been possible yet...

That girl was me lmao, I just couldn't find anything from that thread, the only guys who contacted me were spics, teenage boys, and autists who ghosted after one message. Obviously I'm familiar with quiverfull, it's the philosophy I subscribe to, but it's not like it has it's own dating website or anything, girls get matched off by their fathers. Maybe I can try ChristianMingle or something, I was raised as an atheist so it's been hard to swallow that particular pill but it seems like my only option. I've also tried more general websites like okc, stormfront dating, wasp.love, etc. without luck, are there any other websites I should try? Or any cities in particular?

I can provide you a newly renovated house and $30 a day spending money, 2 vacations a year (1 in U.S., 1 outside) you must be under 5'7 and want to adopt two white trailer trash kids (i might inseminate you and give you an actual kid if you are worthy)

You will need to cook, clean and service me at any time, I am unemployed but have a paid-off house and $400k in the bank and stocks.

Don't fall for the Mormonism bluepill OP

I recently drove through Montana on my way up to Seattle. I can confirm, Montana is comfy as fuck, probably the best state I drove through during the move. It reminds one a lot of classic 1950's Americana, God rest its soul...

qz.com/165716/how-i-made-sure-all-12-of-my-kids-could-pay-for-college-themselves/

Here's an article about people who did what you want to do well. As for skills I think you described them pretty well. I had 4 siblings growing up and my dad knew larger families. It can work. I don't know if I would want 12, but I'm not sure. I need to set up a throwaway email so I can contact more goyim.

I'm not going to go into too many details lest I dox myself. Suffice to say I am well educated and am 1/4 of the way to my pension. I'm not rich, but I've studied how to be and might pull off something soon. I'm short though. I do know outdoors skills pretty well.

Huntsville, Alabama.
Space Engineers
Space Camp, Culture, Museums, ...
Church
Defense Industry $
(International Airport)
186,000 population.

MT literally has the demographics of 1950s America, but we have Indians instead of Blacks. Indians are poorer, but commit fewer crimes and usually stay on the reservations.

You know there's tons of conservative places in Massachusetts, right? NH and ME are also moderate.

Lmao I'm 5'8 and not settling for fewer than 12, sorry my sweet manlet friend. Decent offer though, go post that in one of the r9k fembot threads I'm sure one of them would be very interested

THEN. WHERE. DO I GET. MY QUIVERFULL. HUSBANDO!!???!!!

I'm going fucking crazy with my gross empty womb here I'm not gonna make it boys

What flag is this

Cambodia phonefriend.

Thank you

TITS OR GTFO cumdumpster

Yup I'm white. Would probably be a little hard to live and work in South East Asia and be autistic, but I suppose it's possible. I'll send you an email.

>That girl was me lmao
lol well i guess that's predictable .
>are there any other websites I should try? Or any cities in particular?
there's a site for farmers. farmers only or something. Other than that just put yourself out there, on that, christian mingle, maybe even eharmony. but also IRL wherever you move, attend church events, maybe join a republican club, gun club or any hobby organization that has young right wingers.

Also consider that some cities with mexicans tend to have more redpilled whites than others, because they've had to interact with them more than in bumfuck Oklahoma. I've heard of San Antonio being such a city.

>I was raised as an atheist so it's been hard to swallow that particular pill
I'm a natural agnostic myself but yeah rightwing atheism is a lonely life. Hopefully you find religion and a husband at the same church. You don't have to believe everything literally, just go along with it and appreciate the cultural benefits.

Utah, Mormons will be the last frontier.

Who said I am under 5'8, i like shorter women.

And the only people who have more than 12 kids in America is Juanita who had 10 of them in Central America and then popped out 1 or 2 more to make them all U.S. citizens.

Like what cities, specifically? With white nationalist quiverfull qts? Again, most of the "conservatives" in northern New England are lolbertarians who want 3 kids max

>58% white in 2010

hmmmm....

Height isn't an issue for me unless you're insecure about it like that other poster, do feel free to contact me if you manage to set up a throwaway, even if just for bantz.

Gd this hostel wifi will be the death of me

honestly since you want a small village to pass through your vagina you may as well go ahead and be mormon, salt lake city would meet all of your criteria if you're okay with joining the church

Oklahoma isn't so bad. I found my husbando here in Tulsa.

I'm not insecure about my height, but I don't want to lie to you either. I'll set up the throwaway at some point soon.

>finding an e-mail provider that doesn't require, a telephone number, S.S. number and 3 other social medias to register it.

>2017

Pretty much. I had a throwaway, but it was a casualty of the meme war.

OP is a White or Asian woman from the US?

I hear ya, Got a hotmail account from 2005 that I hang onto for dear life.

Don't email a dozen news companies with a scoop. That will get your email shoahed.

Yeah, I haven't added anything to that e-mail for over 5 years, strictly hush hush.

>holiday
I'm amazed no one has pointed this out. Americans say VACATION

If you're still reading this thread ya dumb cunt, it would be better for you to have 12 children in your shithole and then apply for asylum in America.

The liberals just eat that shit up.

bait false flag

You're a dumb cunt who can't even read, I'm a white American born and raised, I just feel for the "backpacking third world countries will cure your ennui" meme

Nice argument

I've been surrounded by aussies and britcucks for 4 months the accent has rubbed off on me desu baka

Not enough canadian shitposting in here...

>Where can I move to be around conservatives?
We just had an election you retard. Look at the maps of what counties and states voted Trump. There is your answer.

>ID JeW

ITS HIM!

Once you live outside of America for more than 6 months, you become too smart to be an American.

The joke's on you.

>without luck
are you fat?

btw OP do you plan on keeping your pussy tight with kegels so your husband actually wants to fug after 2 kids? just curious

>Lmao I'm 5'8 and not settling for fewer than 12, sorry my sweet manlet friend. Decent offer though, go post that in one of the r9k fembot threads I'm sure one of them would be very interested

this is the reason this thread was created. so she could write this post.

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

Read the actual post you retards, not just the title. Most of those counties are rural without any decent sized population centers where I could find white nat soc qts who want 12+ children.

I've been out for over 4 months now and it only made me homesick, holy shit I hate shitskins and globalism

Having sex purely for hedonistic pleasure is degenerate, but yes I do them now (even though I'm a virgin and will be until marriage) and will continue to do them as long as I'm able, they have all sorts of health benefits

what the fuck are you even on about dude

post pic of yourself

where in the states do you live. I'm 19 as well and need many babies

I will be your husband and make white babies with you. We can move wherever you'd like. I'm in business, so money isn't a problem. Pic is of me. Let me know if I'm white enough haha

>i was raised atheist
>I'm a virgin

you think anyone is believing your bullshit?

the only way you're a virgin is if you are fat.

picture from /soc/ incoming

>Having sex purely for hedonistic pleasure is degenerate
Well yes but I don't want to have a wife that just wants to fuck once a year for 12 years for reproduction, that's boring as fuck. You gotta keep your man happy so he wants to keep you happy. And fucking often helps with staying constantly pregnant.

I think you are too much of a slav.

>I've been out for over 4 months now and it only made me homesick, holy shit I hate shitskins and globalism

Why did you leave this white utopia in the first place?

my dad's suit/10