Everyone who has brown eyes, black hair, you aren't white. Even if you have white skin. You have been tainted...

Everyone who has brown eyes, black hair, you aren't white. Even if you have white skin. You have been tainted. You reproducing with a blonde or someone with green or blue eyes is killing our white race aka killing diversity as your offspring WILL have cliche boring dark features.

Colorful eyed people and red-heads or blondes, don't reproduce with the other 99%. We are the last of a dying breed and we must protect our genes

>snow niggers

You have reached ultimate Special Snowflake "politics".

you're targeting the wrong people

>all that rant
>post pic of chick with dirty blond hair
>not even actually blond

t. Nigger Jew.

k have fun with your inbreeding and genetic bottlenecks just like the Ashkenazi.

maybe full blown autism is your Tay-Sachs

I'm blond with blue eyes and I hate it. Definitely want a dark haired / brown eyed gf

This is probably the saddest thing I have ever read.

Please get help.

Green/blue eyes are special you dirt mud blood Greek scum

Also, you completely misuse the American label "snowflake" here idiot

Father brown hair and eyes, mother brown hair blue eyes, still turned out dark blonde with blue/green eyes.

Is she white Sup Forums?

Fact.

Hit home, didn't it?

Yes it did.

I know several people with autism.

Too bad i'm taking all of them while the supposed aryan worships boipussi and cuckold.

Yes white man, keep dividing yourself and not being united to become the dominant race, soon we will be kings again and get rid of the jews as well.

Green eyes are master race

>pic related

WOWIIIIEEEEEE

THIS

Green eyes are best

>Wanting to be white
Whites are the biggest sodomites and hedonists on the planet. We deserve to die out

My pee pee says yes she is

>flag
>t. 60%

YES GOY, FEEL GUILTY, YOU DESERVE IT

Why do so many Nordic facial features look like ayy lmaos? Why does it turn me on?

You're not even white potato nigger. I'd beat your ass irl

>brown-hazel eyes and brown hair
>have blonde and blue eyes in my family line
literally what are you talking about? these traits constantly resurface in white people.

fucking idiot.

>she

Green means you're just one step away from brown eyes.
Check mate, niggers.

>red-heads
the #1 fucker of niggers

>stormfags
>genetics
Pick 1

They may be more rare but they don't look as good as a light blue or grey

I've seen this girl around, do we know who this is?

>in family line

Looks like someone fucked up hmm

>This is what the American actually believes

>Sweden
Nice try Mohammed. Green eyes are the rarest of all.

Truth

Pic related dated a black guy before I dated her

Yeah except that.. I have blue eyes.

It's common knowledge. I even had a neighbor growing up whose little brother was blonde with blue eyes out of nowhere. That's the beauty of being white. We are the gatekeepers of everything good.

Green frog confirms green matter race

>UK
>Not Sweden 2.0

I'm Sven btw, Muhammed is my wife's bull. Yours too. Beware your head though, English bulls tend to want to chop those off.

according to american race statistics there is a 50% chance that you are talking to a non white american who made this post or anytime you talk to a american actually. keep that in mind

>dark brown hair
>brown eyes
>Iberian ancestry, hoping for moorish descent too
Just try and stop me, nordicuck ;^)

I've blonde hair and bluish green eyes and I'm attracted to no less, I couldn't breed even with a Scottish or Italian nigger bitch.

yep
The majority of the time when I see a white women with a black guy its a redhead, so weird.

It's closer to an 90% chance. Blue/green eyed americans are very rare

Yeah, I know. That'd the beauty of receding genes basically. They're quite stubborn in the long run.

>not implementing a racial hygiene system like H-dawg did

Screen embryos for autism, Ameri-lard.

Looks like someone bought into the Jewish tactic to divide and conquer white people.

The chances of these traits surfacing becomes less likely over time because they are recessive genes , unless the number of people who have them are artificially high through selective breeding, for example at the turn of the nineteenth century in the united states over 50% of the population had blue eyes because the population was still homogeneous, now the percentage of people with blue eyes is much lower for obvious reasons

Because they hate how they look obviously

It's the same in the Animal kingdom, if the female live in a shitty condition she will look for a male very different from her to try to better the cahnces for her off-spring.

Good boy. I'm 25 and I'm really considering moving back to my hometown to marry and have babies with my ex bc we both have green eyes

i'm celtic and white

blond hair green eyed master race reporting in

Looks like someone bought into the Jewish tactic to destroy the unique features of the white race

Good Lord. That's the closest to a 10 I've ever seen

Nice divide and conquer tactics, Chaim

Everyone stop responding to (((him)))

This.

The best combo is blue or green eyes with black hair.

wh-what if i have brown hair and blue eyes?

>the left is batshit crazy on identity/racial politics
>better go full mengele to prove how better we are
kys

>This
I don't agree with the terminology "Snow-niggers", as we are the Master-Race

But, blue eyes, black hair and pale smooth white skin - never seen this naturally...

Closest you get are Iranians, but they have brown eyes.

Are you white if you have brown eyes, blond hair?

friendly reminder these threads are divisive and intentional subversion

What if you were born with blonde hair and blue eyes, but your hair turned brown as you aged?

What if you have blonde hair and brown eyes?

It's a pointless division tactic, and only fools buy into it.

I'm actually going to start doxxing every cunt that makes these thread.

Then you are a turbo-mutt and should without a doubt be sterlized

you were not good enough for Hungary, you are shitskins

>I'm really considering moving back to my hometown to marry and have babies with my ex bc we both have green eyes
Top fucking lel. Thanks for the comedy.

>>The best combo is blue or green eyes with black hair.
People with these features were considered of good stock back, just like horses or dogs, in the day before the politically correct bullshit.

Acting does it, if I ever see it live my dick will break the Mohs scale.

But you don't get it

People without blue eyes might not care, but we do. If you have brown eyes, stay away from blue/green eyed men/women.

>is x white
It's annoying b/c these threads are posted multiple times a day every day even though supposedly they aren't allowed
Seriously, sauce, someone

>find IP address
>orders pizzas for neighbors

Oh boy neckbeard calm down, brown eyed nigger

>she

You're attracted to men.

Your race/phenotype dies out, so what? Does life suddenly become worse for you?

Grow up

Too late, my gf is dirty blonde/blue eyed aryan cutie who i fill with my brown hair and eye anglo seed every night. Aryan women are meant for the anglo seed.

If there is only one genetic copy of the Tay-Sachs gene, it increases the intelligence, that's a reason why 20% of the nobel are given to jews. Find a better threat.

What if I were to tell you I'm a brown eyed dark haired shitskin who has no non-European DNA? Would your mind be blown?

Implying being white is cool when you are a bunch of irredeemable cucks.

I have brown hair brown eyes and I fucked a ginger bitch and my son looks as aryan as they come.

fpbp

I know my flags, but I don't recognize yours. Automatically you're trash

It's okay Jay, we know your penis is small.

This

OP you are as much of a brainwashed retard as the leading globalists

>we

>citation needed

But I wonder, where do Germans like Joachim Low come from? Is he half-non-German?

brown hair, brilliant blue eyes, and a 7.5 inch cock

how bout you suck it?

>(((neo-Sup Forums))) is still responding
>no sages
embarrassing how much damage r/the_donald and Sup Forums did to this place

>this triggers the arab

This.

So? Biology dumbass

I wouldn't be surprised at all, the question is why are you here?

Nigga don't be telling brown-eyed qts to stay away from me

I don't believe you

I thought Norwegians were nice posters..

>tfw 7'4"
>blond eyes
>blue hair

Fuck off non-whites.

I like how these homos think they have any say about other people's women. This Norwegian cuck thinks he can dictate who green and blue-eyed Italian girls can marry because he has some mystical bond with them? Fuck off. Stupidest shit I've ever heard.

So you have blue eyes? That got to be rare in Greece

The only forums I'm a part of is the misc. and pol/fit

Mad?

I've seen it naturally on a lot of Irish, Scottish, and two Norwegians. My grandfather had black hair, tan skin, and blue eyes and was from Hungary.

Also saw it on a native american woman. Said she got her blue eyes from the Norwegian in her.