Nazi girl thread to kick off 2017

Nazi girl thread to kick off 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hate-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These don't exist in NJ, do they?

Female user female

Im in PA and its hard for me to bring up white nationalism, fascism, or alt-right. New Jersey I would think it'll be even harder not impossible at least your not in California.

15 years or old degenerate?
Either way the opinion of a nobody doesn't matter.
People are that much against nationalism because worthless people with shitty jobs or welfare are the ones praising it

splcenter.org/hate-map

Full time job and a house. Im not living in a mansion or driving a Ferrari, but i make a decent wage. Was going to put white nationalist but Nazis simple and to the point.

How did you know i like to drill the oil?

Thanks user im not too far from a white nationalist group... but id know if o want to join a group that is known and on a Web page.

I have no problem joining a white nationalist group idk about like kkk or some shit like that tho

I'm not sure how accurate the map is. I have a hard time believing that there are klan groups in New England.

alright

Most of the people who are pro Nazi would have been killed by the nazis

The right has a cute face but have that psychopathic look...

just kidding
why are you collecting pics of man?

I remember browsing omegle video chat with Sup Forums as one of the tags and came across an american girl who taught herself german and cuddled herself im a Nazi-flag. Burgers, there really is hope

>came across an american girl who taught herself german and cuddled herself im a Nazi-flag.

What state was she from?

>tfw have german gf
>hates shitskins and especially mudslimes
>wants them all deported
>met once already, took her virginity, and going to move her here soon
>tfw will have pure white children

Thanks germany, I'll make sure to keep her safe since you cant anymore. Hopefully you grow some balls and get merkel out.

we're off to a bad start here

most of todays "civil rights" activist would be, at the minimum, shunned and dismissed by the real civil rights activists of the past. could yoi imagine MLK reacting to BLM or the state of black culture. Could you imagine the activists of the past reacting to Tranny advocacy or gay right parades.

Was months ago, I don't remember. All I know is that she's out there. She wore glasses I think.

I like to fap to alt-right women, want to add new stuff I know degenerate

Fair enough, wish you the best on this path

I'm dealing with stupid racists in my party all day, having to convince them that yelling 'deport moors, behead merkel' all day is not helping with getting voters/support.
Hope it's working out better for you

EdgySphinx?

Honestly work like Hitler did at first talk to the people face to face hand out information show the people the truth. Never lie to them tell them the amout of refugees Germany has taken in and Saudi Arabia and U.A.E has taken none. Show them waht happens when mass unchecked immigration is allowed show them Nice, Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, Cologne and what happend.

Germany is for the Germans.