I can't believe Germans are so stupid

Till 2018 sharia law will be the official law, and Germany, excuse me: Germanstan, will be doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHzNDDa6aiQ

I don't wanna live in the same country as these ultra-cucks anymore.

Nothing new here, it's a historical fact that white folks are used to being dominated by Ottoman Empire and moors. It's just the order of things.
Either way, German man are weak and feminine, with their skinny jeans and funny haircut, they were made to be the best twinks in Europe :3

Germany is fucked unless Frau Merkel is gone and the EU Islamic Trojan horse passive aggressive invasion resisted and repelled.

How is this not obvious to others?

Nice flag,you got the sketch improved!

You see the copper in the picture is English right?

Coming from a country that was cucked by muslims for a LONG time before europe decided to wake up and start crusading and bailing you out. You projecting bitch

Become a refugee and fuck up some other country, cuck.

The correct answer is - take your country back.

Just as planned

was always the plan that Germany integrates to Islam, not the other way around

Witnessed.

p.s I'll miss MB, Audi, Porsche

this

There is no way to "take your country back" unless you're some godly leader that's amazing at politics and get elected so you can change the course of your country.

You are just one regular person, within millions. Leaving your country doesn't affect it, just like your vote doesn't.

But they solve their Muslim problem LONG time ago,Germany will never solve it,because today under democracy you can't expel so many people out it's illegal.

>Implying she's unwilling

The differences are so big that either both sides goes to war or a new political hitler will rise.

I think that poster IS a muslim.

allahu akbar!

It's sad to see Germany die without putting up a fight like this.

I don't know why but I have just imagined a short skinny Japanese man shouting allahu akbar with an accent and high pitched voice and it's hilarious.

Allah Kackbar, Kanackenschwein.
Ab ins Gas.

They are allowing it to happen. Remember that the inferior race perishes.

We finally did it huh?

"m80"
We fucked you so hard by proxy the whole of Tel Aviv is now called Tel Avivid.

Fucking scum.
hahahahahahhaha