We Remove Kebab

a shitskin kills a pole outside a kebab place, unlike rest of europe we didnt bring flowers and drew with chalk, we remove kebab!

youtu.be/nt66RLPoLVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AG4xVog_WPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And you all end up in jail getting raped by the prison population: shitskins. Good job goy. Iniatiate more force against them, it will give the State a reason to remove all our remaining rights.

Cuck lvl: France

Why don't you pick up a rifle and start shooting up a mosque then?

So, what's the death count so far?

one innocent pole by those bastard shitskins

No, I was asking about the remove kebab part

Did the people who own the shop actually do anything or is this just poles acting like niggers

I saw a thread yesterday that said he firebombed the shop. Like he threw a molotov cocktail type device into the shop, then the owners/management came out and stabbed him to death.

Is that true? How many stab wounds did he have? Even one small puncture in the wrong/right spot can kill someone before help can arrive. That would be a different situation than being stabbed a over and over. So what happened exactly?

These cucks are what I have to deal with everyday... and that's a "redpilled" one.

Just nuke us already

Lmao , he just threw some poverty firecracker. No reason to get fucking stabbed you know , but arabs are aggressive subhumans. Dont try to justify shitskins

its a damn firecracker the kind kids play with

>some people always saying "just throw them all out"
>people do that
>"but were these the attackers?"

You just said you want them removed.

the north african run out from the shop and stabbed him to death

>north africanS

Sounds like the little fucker deserved it.

Typical Cucked frogeater,stop apologizing for shit shitskins.

lightly vandalizing property is not lynching, faggot

Poland NO!

maybe in the hood it's acceptable for shitskins to attack as a group

Gj guys, keep the attacks going.

omg you already lost your country
fucking frog cuckold

nice job poland

You haven't replied to the question.
I'll repeat it because you seem slow.

Why don't you pick up a rifle and start shooting up a mosque then?

You'll be hailed as a hero on Sup Forums. Don't worry, you'll get a lot of (You)s

>he fears what happens to him if he fucks with a mosque
COME ON, It's like you're competing with the U.K. and Sweden for the cuck awards, ffs

You're avoiding the question. Why do you NOT do it?

Makes no sense to do it alone. If I find few dozens willing to do so, you will read about it on Sup Forums. Now go eat your frogs, frenchcuck.

>Makes no sense to do it alone

Would it make sense to break the law if you're not alone?

Of course. Then it is democracy.

>killing shitskins
>breaking the law

Oh, France....

It was a kid playing with firecrackers in front of the store, kebabs came out and killed him.
I hope poles start murdering muslims now.

Then why are you advocating breaking the law even further to counteract people who may or may not have been criminals?
Isn't that being a criminal yourself?

>democracy
Have 50%+1 of the German population voted for your aggression on this mosque?

Murder is illegal, I suggest reading the various laws about the subject. I'm sure even Serbia has one of those.

>killing a shitskin is "murder"

Oh, France....

Beautiful, based as all fuck.

save Europe polska!

You're even worse do something about it, we're just the same here.

That's very based.

Then the winged hussars arrived

polan, listen to me.

As much as I love your country and your women, the kid got what was coming to him.

You then acted like a bunch of germans pogromming in a jewish ghetto.

Kek spoke through me

Based Poland will remove kebab

Praise kek.

no you didn't remove kebab, you just chimped out like the fucking toilet scrubbing niggers you are

typical subhuman low life scum behaviour

Muslims have no human rights when they stand on European soil.
Polish did nothing wrong, you don't kill a kid because they throw a firecracker in your window you give them a light beating.
Fucking uncivilised

You can fear the wrath of the piwo kurwa mac people, cockroach

Buttmad roach calling Europeans subhuman on using a European invention and language.
Stay mad becuase one group of your people got what was coming to them.

what if

just bear with me here...

polacks are the white equivalents of niggers?

What the fuck are Magrebi coons doing in a kebab place?
It's a Roach/Shqip trademark. And it was four of them, not one.

What if

Just bear with me here...

Americans were the niggers and spics?

I knew Serbians were generally untermensch criminals, thanks for confirming.
I heard your gun laws are soft, so take that AK and shoot up your local kebab. Be the hero you wet your pants over during the night.

>soccer

They aren't that's inredibly rude to say, when I go to areas of London that are full multikulti Polish areas are the only ones I feel safe in.
They smile at you in London and help you out if you don't know where to get the bus and stuff like that, some Brits don't do that.
They don't take shit and they let the muslims know this is Europe I've seen it, we need them here.

Wow
Pigskins acting like savage, im not surprised

t. Jewminican Repubongo

>being this buttmad

OK, I'm sorry, please don't blow yourself up, Ahmed.

>She will never be your nazifu

What if...

Just bear with me here...

You weren't subjected to partitioning for the better part of 2 centuries by your neighbors?

The woman on this picture is a fucking whore for showing her tits in the internet, having a swastika tatoo doesn't change that, she's a disgusting degenerate.

>britbongs being nice to Sup Forumslacks

lol

that's a laugh m8

>he thinks Polish prisons are filled with shitskins just like in his cucked country
hahahaha faut vraiment être con, c'est les bougnoules qui vont y morfler ducon

my people? they are african nignogs why the fuck should i care? i would cheer if it were ar*bs getting fucked though

what i don't like is subhumans of any color, including polack niggers as depicted in the video. i can smell a group of subhumans from miles away (trust me, this country has taught me much) and these animals are definitely the kind that needs to be put down along with their colored counterparts

for example, here's an example of savage balkanshit who's defending the opinion of killing people without regarding any law, typical unruly subhuman logic which leads countries into fucked up cesspits

all those things i wrote above should be obvious to any decent human being, unless you're some edgy underage stormfag trash. if you're your opinion is automatically discarded so keep your worthless garbage shit to yourself

bon français pêh l'ami polak

I'm british you idiot I was making the point that they keep areas of London European but Jewmaricans are constantly d&c'ng
Notice how I said "we need them here" why would a Pole say that?

Tell me about it. That's the great irony, even though I want all the shitskins gone I get along better with Arabs than with the pathetic native French who think they're so well educated but don't realise that what they know comes from indoctrination, not reality.

wow, shattering some glass really will piss the insurance company a lot!

Killing muslim invaders keeps Europe European, your people just shot a Russian ambassador for the glory of a pedophile prophet don't presume to lecture me the serb would know about taking flth out to the rubbish bin.
They are your people, you are a nigger.
I hope Kurdish soldiers rape your girlfriend

Holy shiet

Confirmed happening.

Je suis Morbihannais :^)

>americuck education
Learn of what was happening before for at least 500 years

Deus vult confirmed, polish bro

> be a nigger-tier shithole of the europe
> engage in a nigger-tier behavior
> be proud and create zillion shitpost mug-we-save-europe

When my polish friend moved to Nottingham, his British cowoker walked him out and showed the place. They were walking and brit said:
>do you see that corner? There were niggers sitting there and mugging random people. But since Poles moved in there, they scared them out and now its safe

Fuck all mudshits they're all going away soon rope day is just around the corner.
The Muslim Brotherhood is sweating with Trump in office, Europe's going right wing and muzzies can do nothing once it kicks off.

>"Killing muslim invaders keeps Europe European"

there's no such thing as europe

you idiots only ceased killing each other for the last 70 years, soon you will get back to it. oh also you're not civilized or advanced at all, you're just enjoying the good economy and the relief it brings. when your economies get fucked you will turn into any typical fucking cesspit any other country on earth

>your people just shot a Russian ambassador
>islamist gulenist sleeping cell
>my people

yeah okay buddy

>"serb would know about taking flth out to the rubbish bin"

serbs had been ottoman slaves for a long while and did our dirty work a lot. yeah they did take out the trash but for us

>"you are a nigger"
that's cute coming from a beady eyed inbred cunt

>"I hope Kurdish soldiers rape your girlfriend"
>implying i have a gf

jokes on you buddy

>00
>99
Can confirm this is true I've seen this same thing in Croydon, I was smoking looking out the window one evening and saw two Poles walking toward two black guys.
The black guys started mouthing off about their t shirts, Brits laugh it off usually and try to walk away faster but the Poles stopped right there and fronted up to them.
It was the only time I felt safe in that neighbourhood.

t. Abdul al-Franki

Only chav cocks don't like poles. We had polish pilots protecting this country in the BoB. And we didn't do as well by them as we should have. We owe them.

>Trips of truth
Fuuuuuccckkkk you win this round roach.

Hail
youtube.com/watch?v=AG4xVog_WPE

Holy shit 33 also missed that
T R U T H

daily reminder that winged hussars are derived from ottoman akıncı/deli cavalry
their tactics and style was brought to europe by defecting serbian soldiers

They just got shut down sadly.

Sadly there are not remaining shitskins in the city. All kebab restaurants were destroyed, police allowed it. Even local gypsys left the city in a haste yesterday because it was too dangerous.

WE
WUZ
HUSSARS
Holy shit wow did you build Big Ben too?

you need to go back kurwa

He went in and took 2 bottles of beer and ran out, arab employees ran out and catch him, took the bottles back.
He came back later, threw a firecracker inside, arabs came out and stabbed him 2 times.

The Poles have been allies of Britain for a long time.

Even one of "our" greatest writers was a Pole.

Flag checks out. Hello kurwa.

That escalated quickly

What goes around comes around, bitch.

>we wuz hussars n shiet

I will when you do saracen.
Hussars originated in mercenary units of exiled Serbian warriors,[1] the concept having originated in Serbia in the late 14th century. The oldest mention of hussars in Polish documents date to 1500, although they were probably in service earlier.[2

>Turks claiming Polish culture
Must suck to have nothing but rape and wrongful occupation in your history

>You're not civilized or advanced
>You just have highly functional economies which developed because of your highly educated people capable of democracy

Your people are cockroaches, Turk, and you will always be the laughingstock of the West.

Fuck off cuckold.

not surprising

you are not removing anything

you just break windows filthy faggots

>a shitskin kills an innocent person
>poles react by attacking innocent persons
>Sup Forums will justify this
I know you fags are so emasculated that you don't even know what manliness so I'll tell you a little secret: being a savage is not manly

Hello Roach.
TIDF is out in full force this morning.

>educated people
>(((democracy)))

top kek

how's that democracy working out for europe?

Welcome to the hood nigga