DEFEND THIS, Sup Forums!!

DEFEND THIS, Sup Forums!!

>Cologne police defend use of racial profiling on New Year's Eve: In a bid to prevent a repeat of last year's sex attacks, state police focused on men of North African descent on New Year's Eve. Police Chief Jürgen Mathies has faced criticism for praising the success of the practice

WOW JUST WOW

> DEFEND THIS, Sup Forums!!

A lot less women got raped.

Upboated.

Although for the ultraliberals it doesn't matter. All the women must be raped, if it's to show tolerance.

>Chief Jürgen Mathies has faced criticism for praising the success of the practice
that says it all, lol

>imagine if you didn't let them in

the race war has started

>it's worth to risk being racist to increase the chances of Merkel getting elected

>Police should ignore politically incorrect facts for no reason

>show up in a group of 1000 (one fucking thousand) guys
>be detained by police but still manage to commit 6 crimes
OH NO
THE POOR NAFRIS DINDU NOTHING

>being anti-rape

real edgy there bro

Es passiert, Hans?

ES PASSIERT?

kys

Because profiling works! Who would've thought.

Fucking liberals.

Fewer

I cant, Germany needs a total collapse to wake up, let them rape

> Racial profiling works
Sup Forums was right again

Serious Question regarding Tolerance.

Do Liberals not realise that tolerance is "Putting up with sonething you dont like"?

When they say they are Tolerant, they are saying " We dont like them or their culture, but we will accept it and put up with it because its the Progressive thing to do".

This boggles my mind.

Ant here.nice image!

>A lot less women got raped.

Sadly this is an improvement

>imported Muslims and niggers go on a rape spree last new years
>feminists demand more migrants and claim the rapes are a "male problem" rather than a migrant problem.
>this new years, cops keep niggers and only niggers in check, because everyone else knows how to be human
>crime bottoms out

I can't stand the racism Sup Forums. We were suppose to get curfews for all men, not this Nazi profiling! =^). Bell Hooks told me that those poor oppressed Africans dindu nuffin.

Did anyone get raped?

part of me wonders if on January 1st 2018 we're going to have reports of rapes in Cologne again as the police take a soft approach.