What have they ever achieved?

What have they ever achieved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdO3IP0Pro8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's not pretend negro beats and rhythm have made pop music infinitely more enjoyable. With their influence we'd be listening to Clapton doing mandolin solos.

*without. Also West Africa is the fountainhead for rap.

They provide us with the best juicy big black cock.

Apartheid and Rhodesia, but that was the whites.

Dey creayted white devuls n sheeit

Almost absolutely nothing.

Yeah we'd still have actual music and singing, and none of that disgusting grunting and monkeying around that the kikes with their rock and the niggers with their jazz/rap brought.

We'd be all the better for it.

I guess we would have slightly slower lap times on the 100 yard dashes! What a disaster.

Early hip hop artists ripped off Kraftwerk

Classical = Metal > everything else > Country > Nigger music

Nollywood. Watched some drama movie on youtube, made me laugh with the accents

they invented the human race

The Sudanese invaded Egypt for like 100 years before Ptolemy took over.

West Africa, particularly Dahomey, was rich and powerful. They, at least, mastered the art of mining, which the Prairie Niggers have not. Say what you will about blacks, but at least they knew how to mine salt, gold, and iron. They could extract resources from the Earth. They weren't stuck using bone and stone tools for 10,000 years. Not only that, but they (Horn of Africa) managed to fight back against the Muscat Sultanate, and other Muslims.

Central Africans are downright the dumbest fucks ever, though, and Bantu tribes are retarded.

they helped create wealth in america by selling their own people to whites. also, they're helping the fight against overpopulation by giving each other aids.

Oh yeah, and Nigeria is so well off that they have a thriving video game market and several video game developers. They even have video game forums where they talk about their new PS2 and PS3 games (in 2016 - 2017). They've officially broken into the top quartile of human civilization. Shame about their Muslim North.

I still wouldn't elect to live in Nigeria, but I'd probably choose to go there over, say, Germany or Sweden.

Horn of Africa is the literaly cradle of Mankind.

So they kinda fucked up the planet if you ask me.

gangsta rap niggga big dick nigggga

>How to spot an ignorant baby.
>X is superior to Y

More like forced it out with their constant chimping

Excuse me. Life started in Africa. The frist civiliations and kingdoms, and then expand to the other continents. We wouldn't be here without Africa.

>they invented the human race
so who invented it, bantus, khoisan, berbers, or east africans?

dumb fuck

why did the first people leave africa in the first place?
>really makes you think

The first actual civilizations started in Ukraine and Turkey. The first real city popped up around 7,800 BC, Jericho, in the Levant. The first empire was either the Akkadian empire, or the Egyptian empire.

Africa's first empire was Egypt, and they weren't even Black.

This

You are all descendants of monkey-niggers. Deal with it

European invasion?

Khoisan

Sold slaves to whites.

Not True. The frist Kingdom was in Ethopia, and midern day Kenya.

The Ukraine civilisation is a meme pushed by Russians to feel superior and promote pan-slovanism. Pretty demented if you ask me.

Out of Africa was proposed in the 1850's, and likely isn't the true origin of humans. It also depends on when you accept the starting point for human civilization is. Because Neanderthals, who we could breed with, came from Europe and Asia.

Even then, White people are actually genetically less human than Blacks. We have Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA. Again, as do Asians.

Aids

By the 8th century B.C., the Phoenician alphabet had spread to Greece, where it was refined and enhanced to record the Greek language. Some Phoenician characters were kept, and others were removed, but the paramount innovation was the use of letters to represent vowels. Many scholars believe it was this addition—which allowed text to be read and pronounced without ambiguity—that marked the creation of the first “true” alphabet.

Most scientists consider Neanderthal a subspecies of Sapien and human.

Nandos

Simply because we can produce genetically viable offspring with them.

i think you got that backwards, whites are the more evolutionary advanced humans meanwhile blacks are literally stuck as cavemen, which is why jews are trying to push race mixing.

Black people were kings before white people.

No, we are "less human". We ooga booga'd the Neanderthals the same way modern humans are doing it to us.

Homo sapiens a shit.

Mhm, there's probably a lot more to it than just that though.

but white people invented "free" men.

proofs?

Well the Neanderthals left Africa before Homo Sapiens did. After they populated big part of Eurasia the Homo Sapiens left Africa pretty much the same way and out-bred the Neanderthals later. Also there is one another humanoid species that Homo Sapiens cross-bred with while going trough central Asia making polynesian and Native American tribes even slightly more different genetically.

>What have they ever achieved?
how about being less degenerate than your country?
bigger achievement than all this imperialist wankery and then going down like a bitch

Have blacks ever created a written language?

Great video about it.
>get Thotpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=PdO3IP0Pro8

rate the regions of africa:
1. North: Egypt and Islamic/Arab empires
2. Sudan: it was mostly a part of Egypt. nubians actually ruled Egypt for a while.
3. horn of Africa: based Ethiopia
4. west africa: mali and mansa musa
5. south africa: great modern white colonies until they were destroyed by nigs
the rest

African contributions to the world:

HIV
slavery
Ebola
female genital mutilation
cannibalism
peanut butter

as in?

>empires

building a cow dung mansion over a hill overlooking two straw huts does not make you an emperor, dude

stop playing aoe african kingdoms

i was talking about the fact that the region was an important part of many major islamic/arab empires like the ottomans, abassids, ummayuds, etc

>Peanut butter

Incas and Aztecs created the first version of peanut butter then a Canadian invented modern day peanut butter in 1884

This.

we are all descendants of rat-like monkeys for that matter

t.
15 year old

I bet you think liking orchesta + metal mashups to be the pinnacle of musical expression.