youtube.com/watch?v=qtXLGQSZcM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möllevången
youtu.be/SzarP-2IFG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((norway)))

Same thing in Amsterdam. Thanks liberals for ruining yet another holiday

Looks like Iraq.

Looks like Gaza

They deserve it. Malmö is a liberal hellhole and every year the useless cucks down there scream for more muslims.

I laugh every time I see someone from there victimized by them. Malmö stopped beeing sweden well over a decade ago.

Why are the police driving around in circles?

Top kek.

They have no guns or anything to replicate their own homeland, so they have to use fireworks. I wish someone chucked one of those massive fireworks off the roof and into them.

That's probably all they're allowed to do.

Looking for a blonde haired blue eyed straight white man to blame for all that madness

Mudslimes reliving memeories of the 2011 New Years Bombings

not even Naples looks so disorganized and unsafe

I almost feel sorry for you sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=qtXLGQSZcM4

so much culture and diversity

>Möllevången

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möllevången
>Möllevången, also called Möllan, is a culturally and ethnically diverse neighbourhood of Malmö

>launching fireworks right off your hands
>some retard picks up already lit crate of fireworks and walks around as it's launching fireworks
I bet there were lots of burn victims that night

So fireworks will be banned next year?

If they are so liberal why are the surronding of Malmo the only place of Sweden that vote SD?

SWEDEN NO

This is just the Muzzies reliving their homeland and the daily bombings they endured,

Nothing to see here goyim

Believe or not Sweden had more rapes per capita then Iraq.

mudslimes out

if this dosn't look fun to you then you are a boring cunt

Migrants ruining Western countries is what Leftists want.

When they see how bad their own countries becomes, they take huge pride in not caring about it. Their mindset is: "I am SO progressive and SO anti-racist and SO anti-nationalist that I am totally happy to see migrants come in and transform my country into something resembling the third world."
So in a way, Leftists are emboldened by how bad migrants can be.

Defending migrants whilst they, to take one example, form rape gangs that target white girls, is just a badge to show how progressive you are. "Look, these migrants are raping white women, but I STILL want more of them because I am so progressive."

Same reason towns outside LA vote heavy republican, proximity redpill

it looks fun when i was 15 years old.

Where's the snow?

Fuck off Mahmood. You shouldn't be firing sparks/embers that burn at over 1000F at random families, especially families with children.
It's fortunate none of these retards blinded a child.

If you're a teen then sure, go and do it in a field somewhere with your buddies away from folks that don't want to deal with third degree burns.

why don't i see any swedish people?

Racist.

Funny how everyone screams "Allah" and "allah hu akbar"

Tfw the media hasn't said a single word about this
???

So progressive. Such enrichment.

The police are just driving around in panic mode.. ugh

Normally i love a little chaos and action, i like taking chances because of my boyish nature.
But those single tube battery fireworks, that people like to hold and point around with.
What you are doing is, you are wrapping explosives up with yourself, the expanding gasses caused by an explosion will more than definitely render your hand useless forever.
So its like firing a very unstable gun prone to exploding but it is also made of paper and is not really meant for firing.

Also this is another reason i don't live in the city, people firing rockets in to crowds and getting away with it, because they can.

muslims are already terraforming Sweden into a desert.

I think you might be oversimplifying their "logic" a little bit

They know that migrants are more likely to cause problems, but they rationalize it by saying "well, sure, but it's still only a minority of migrants engaging in bad behavior, so to discriminate against ALL of them for the actions of a few would be wrong!" It's not that they want more rapes, murders and terrorism - they just see it as a sacrifice they make in order to remain consistent with their moral values

Unfortunately, these people are unable to realize the long-term effects of this losing strategy, instead believing that things will just magically sort themselves out in the end, or instead believing that these incidents are sensationalized and rare and are statistically negligible

WE

>one of the calmest new year's eves in a long time
>less crime than an average friday/Saturday
>exciting
Lillebror, calm the fuck down

Probably cause they punish people for rape there, and dont treat them like kids who cant do no wrong.

Can you translate?

I don't know how to read Arabic.

Ban attack fireworks!

Just drop a load of white phosphorus over that area next year and blame the dead shitskins on the fireworks.

Why is your President so fat? I think she is kinda hot in a "it's cold and dark outside so let's snuggle and get warm" kinda way. But I always thought the Norge were fitness oriented.

Ethno-masochism combined with group polarization.

>police just driving around and pretending to do anything or even be relevant anymore

This is the new sweden.

looks bretty fun Tbh

The day will come when, just because of Arabs, they will ban the sale of all fireworks except sparklers.
Rockets will still be fired in bigger towns, but they will only be sold to licneced fireworks technicians.

>malmö
literally nothing out of the ordinary in that shithole of a arabic county

I am more concerned over all the fucking "mysterious" house/apartment fires lately that seems to happen all over the nation.

Say what you want about kebabs, at least they are bringing excitement to those stale boring countries, if only the natives did it themselves. I heard that in Norway and Sweden kids waiting for a school bus never speak to each other or keep long distances.

At least Cologne was quiet. Congrats Helmut.

Not gonna lie me and my buddies do this shit on the 4th of July and New Years. Just not around kids or neighborhoods.

You are the worst type of cancerous retard.

They believe that once they live in a first world country for a while they're going to fall in line and become good little leftists. Because coming from the Third World means all these migrants are going to side with the people who have 50 genders and push 'intersectionality' in primary schools.

In a way the leftist is just blindly optimistic. Their desire to not be racist means they must think that all people must have the best interests of the people they live with in mind, and all it will take is the right environment for these people to become model citizens. In time they're going to find out theres nothing in the soil of Somalia or Syria that makes them act like filth, they were born and bred that way, and crossing the border to Sweden doesn't take away the aspects of their culture that led to their previous countries becoming shitholes.

Right now lefties are bitching about the police calling maghrebians "Nafris" in their tweets. Nafri is short for "Nordafrikanischer Intensivtäter" - north african intensive delinquent.

THE

>I heard that in Norway and Sweden kids waiting for a school bus never speak to each other or keep long distances.

Maybe because they are focusing all their attention and alertness on noticing some taliban kid coming at them to stab them or explode them, you dumb amerifat

Mate live a little, have some danger and excitement in your life. Bunch of sad cunts I tell ya.

NOOOOORTHERN BROTHERS

You know how the colour black makes everything warm when the sun shines on it?
Yeah, the melanin enriched seem to have the same effect.

Why would they when they can't even fight or throw punches? When was the last time you've seen a Northern European throwing down? And that shit has been happening since I can remember, before even kebabs. Northern Europeans are just weird cucky like that.

>Why would they when they can't even fight or throw punches?

So they can run. A gazelle cant do shit to a lion, but its still always alert so it can run away.

Kinda sad that Swedes are so cucked that scrawny sandpeople can be their "lions".

Where are the police?

>can't throw punches
All lies, murrifat beta leftist.

Majority of Malmö är redpilled just check SD voting map.

One step at a time.Even Angela is starting to get it. Happy New Year user.

>tfw only leftists and cucks suffer from this shit anyway because any decent swede knows to not relax around sandniggers

Bad things happening to swedes only makes me happy now since you know they asked for all of this.

forgot webm

Dont see how you missed the few cars driving in circles like they were having a panic attack.

It looks like fucking Ankara dude.
I don't even think I saw a single white person in that clip.

That's hot.

Lol and the funny thing is that they have an advantage which is reach since they are so tall, yet they run. Height, superior nutrition and intelligence and they run, you can't make this shit up. It's funny as fuck. Goes to show that if you just don't have that fire in you or the will everything else is meaningless.

>Mental masturbation
Sure swedebro, sure.

What a poor excuse for a state law enforcement agency.

This is how people are blinded.

No fucking way. We have more white people in Ankara. And there are no Arabs.

>If they are so liberal why are the surronding of Malmo the only place of Sweden that vote SD?
THIS Also the liberas in Malmo are contineoulsy gett peplenished by rural antiracist homos who go there to sip coffe and cuck. The place is even filled with Icelandics which is the worst kind of fags

Tell me more about the Icelanders.

>Why are the police driving around in circles?
Because they would be easier to hit if they didn't.

>if this dosn't look fun to you then you are a boring cunt
It's not fun when getting blinded, having your boss coat scorced or car burned by roaches. But then again you are probably 12

>New years eve has never been this exciting before
It's like that every year. Then there are articles by old white ladies in the newspapers saying how evil white people need to stop shooting fireworks because the poor refugee children will be triggered by the sound.

>Why is your President so fat?
The Norwegian "presidents" obesety is a punishment from god for betraying here own people. She is 100% aryan and is kown for mudsharking in her youth. Once you go black, you get fat.

Malmö can be divided into two parts.
>Part one
Rosengård, Möllan, the cuck/muslim infested parts of town which for obvious reasons support immigration.
>Part two
Areas such as Limhamn, and the other areas where Swedes live, which yet again for obvious reasons vote nationalist and even have areas where a majority of people vote nationalist.
Countryside Skåne however is one of if not SD strongest voting districts in Sweden.

basically its saying it was a very calm new years weekend with not alot of crime, in malmö occasionally fireworks where aimed at the police but other then that it was unusally calm

>literally purge
>when everyone got to fuck around with fireworks less people felt the need to commit crimes or riot/fuck with da police

It says that new Pakistan formerly known as the UK has decided to leave the EU and form a muslim union with its fellow muslim brethern.
Theresa mayallah said to media that islam needs to become stronger and glory to allah as reason for support.

>I am more concerned over all the fucking "mysterious" house/apartment fires lately

90% Insurance fraud, i fucking promise

Malmö is southern city. No snow there

>Tell me more about the Icelanders.
They seem to have a small coutry complex because the try to surpas the swede in a any for of degeneracy. All the men have hipster beards and cycle around on old bikes. The women are either lesbian or are fucking a new arab every night. Sometimes they do boths.

This makes me pissed off, even though I'm not Swedish. Where the fuck are all the Swedes?
That's what happens when you let in anyone who's brown. Go back to your shithole and bomb yourself.

Tell me about the Icelander, why does he live in the cold?

If I were to take an Icelander out of his natural habitat, would he die?

What's the next step in Iceland's plan?

>they punish people for rape

>in malmö occasionally fireworks where aimed at the police but other then that it was unusally calm
>unusually calm

also fireworks getting aimed at officers of the law is headline national news here

Wow. If it weren't for black males none of our ugly white fatties would get any "love" . Didn't think that worked in reverse........Sup Forums makes one think.

My first thought also, if not for people dying/severly injured almost half the time.

This month alone we had more than 20 fires in apartments/houses with around 12 incidents of casualties.

Absolutely disgusting. You can keep them. Please.

Keep in mind that leftists are the same people that shit on rural people from their own countries for being conservative and backwards, while inviting a shit ton of rural people from third world shitholes which are worse in every fucking way imaginable.

The video is literally crowd of Swedes shooting fireworks, are you blind?

A police station had a fragmentation grenade thrown at the same night.
Sweden is a much more violent country compared to Australia which is why it would make the headlines in Straya but in Sweden it is not.
It would be like wondering why people get killed in Syria and it don't reach the headlines.
Because Syria is a fucking warzone.

is copenhagen basically the coolest place to live these days then?

youtu.be/SzarP-2IFG4

ENGLISH VERSION, spread it to Sargon, Paul J Watson, Molyneux and Jones and see which ones of them will push this stuff to exposure.

Stand ready for the European elections this years lads.

We Are Not Finished