Name one more iconic and influential right-wing leader. I'll wait

Name one more iconic and influential right-wing leader. I'll wait.

Ahem...

Back into the oven jew

Uh... still kinda has to make a name for himself, bud. He just arrived. Arrived well, but still.

The jewspiracies meme stopped being funny a couple years ago, famalam.

Ahem...

> Reagan
> Right Wing
kek

nicee moloch handsign faget

>t. jidf

Moshe Putinstein

>remilitarisation
>unrepentant nationalism - visits to war shrine specifically to piss off the chinks and gooks
>eight (8) muslim refugees taken in the year 2015
>citizenship only available to people who have been working in the country for five years and they're only given it if they revoke citizenship in other nations
>no permanent residency for non-citizens
>sales tax as low as 8%

If every European nation had this guy as their PM, Europe would be great again within the decade.

>meme
You mean fact. Pretty much confirmed as of this year. Zionism is toast, nobody's buying your gay shit.

>Name one more iconic and influential right-wing leader. I'll wait.

He is a liberal

He's a massive statist and a militarist though.

The best one there is.

Live with it.

>Reagan
>Good

Still waiting.

What is Netanyahu influencing? He's nothing more than a figurehead. He hasn't actually done anything bar preside over domestic policy. There have been far more influential leaders in Israel's history alone, let alone the world.

You seem to be confusing him with Rivlin.

I'm intensely triggered by this picture.

What an exteme faggot.

I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken this for a cuckservative shithole rather than a place that was naming the jew long before it was trendy.

That's not funny anymore, you can stop already.

He and his country's government exert an inordinate influence on the US, and by extension, the world

They exert influence on all good Christians. The US is just the most Christian country in the world. Israel is the most important token of Christianity.

By doing what? All he's done is make a few controversial statements. Israel has been anything but influential in Benjamin's time there. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against him, I just don't see how he's influential.

Wait no longer