Are non R1b people white?

Are non R1b people white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Italians and Spaniards are considered white then we definitely are.

No you are not you mongoloid-slav rapebaby

>be R1b
>be shitty Germanic subclade

>220x190
>trying to insult

;D

>muh r1 haplogroups aryanz n shiet

reminder that only the I haplogroup and it's subclasses are originary from Europe.

>not being a Slavic Jew
>not being masterace

Just end it senpai

Yes according to this.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

behold

I is closely related to j which is the haplogroup of arabs

No. Only I1 is pure white.

>that Israel
Is this counting jews as white?

I doubt it

I don't know. Probably (((they))) did the map.

You too, moor rape baby.

R1b is further from indian / arab influence than R1a.

R1b includes the countries with higher % of whites.

Haplogroups on an individual level don't tell you anything about the "ethnicity" of the actual (autosomal) dna. Haplogroups are (tens of) thousands of years old, and after such a long timespan they are pretty much all that is left of that one haplogroup ancestor, among millions of other ancestors who contributed to your genome.

Haplogroups are only a statistical tool to redraw past migrations. Think of them as family names which give you only a random glimpse of your ancestry; but if you look at an area's phonebook it may give you a (more or less) reliable idea of the recent history of its population. Only haplogroups are much much older than family names; some 1000 times as old.

I'm EV-13 and 3.2% neanderthaal which is in the 99th percentile for europeans

>hitles was also Ev13

So, does this mean...white people are either I or R, and they were like Arabs who fucked other hominids? What about Greek/Mediterranean people?

What's wrong with R1b-U106?

So you are moroccan filth

arabs are just corrupted whitey

If r1b isn't white, then no one is.

>EV13

Hello Tonibler

bollocks...

i'm r1b , but being georgian i'm not truly white

ironically that haplogroup started spreading from around where i live, so it's not european

truly euro haplogroups are I (remains in Balkans and Scandinavia) and G (remains in Sardinia and Corsica. dominant in the caucasus)

fuck r1b. it's the cheapest, most expendable lineage ever. wish I was a truly caucasian G2a

It establishes that I am in part descended from incompetents and thieves.

I'm not saying that's the case of all Germanic peoples, just the ones that wound up in my father's country.

The definitive map of who is white.

>Retards arguing about haplogroups again when they don't tell you anything about your genetic makeup

Look at autosomal DNA.

Germanics aren't incompetent or thievery by nature.

Sure they're a tad autistic but I'd trust someone who descends from North Sea stock before someone with a Mediterranean/Slavic background any day.

t. R1b-U106 hapa

That chart is sorta shitty because i can tell you that I2 definitely are not snow niggers and are dinaric

pathetic little arab rape baby you country was used for 700 years by nasty subhumasns and your women were filled up really good with their hairy arab semen

if you'd actually have the money to get a dna test you'd see how much subhuman DNA is in you in contrast to you I'm 100% and EV13 was one of the finding liniages of greece and of the modern world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

fucking blackhand

That's what I'm saying, though. It's not "Germanics" as such, it's specifically the Suebi and even more so the Visigoths who were shit-tier people.

Literally not a single drop of moor blood

Yes

If you have no non-European blood (at least since year 0).

great source, no wonder your country's in the shitter.

so basically the "poo skins' created CIVILIZATION while you were village raping and getting raped by barbarians

Picture?

And 2.1%, is that Shepardi Jewish or something?

Learn genetics and how haplogroups work and then come back.

>Moorish blood
>calls other people non-white.
Shut up Spain, you are basically a nigger muslim

Autosomal DNA is very useful but at the same knowing your direct paternal ancestor is good even if your relation to him ethnically is minimal.

It helps you understand your history.

For example, I knew my fathers family had come to the New World from Normandy, and this was only confirmed by discovering my haplgroup is R1b-U106.

I'm half Asian so I don't look much like my direct paternal ancestor who came from somewhere in surrounding the North Sea, but it's cool knowing the lengths my ancestors travelled to get me to where I am now (which is more impressive considering they came all this way hundreds of years ago).

fixed

you do realize iberian contains moor blood right?

Northern Italians ruled the Roman Empire. They were and are white.

More or like it, haplogroups is one marker of your great-great-great etc grandfather but it tells you absolutely nothing about genetic makeup You can be Abo and be R1b which wouldn't still make you white as some of the retards here are arguing which haplogroups are white or not.

fucking bozgor

Those are not the specific Germanic tribes associated with the subclade are they?

I always figured the groups with highest concentration of R1b-U106 were Frisians, Anglos and Saxons. Also associated with Franks apparently.

Being spanish unassigned means pre-indoeuropean population such as basque. They probably didnt take sample from such people so it is unassigned

Yeah that's true, but it would be a laugh knowing one of your ancestors was some Anglo who got drunk and fucked some abo.

Nosense. It would be shown as north africa.

That is logical

Iberians are closer to Central Europeams than Northern Italians

Northern Italians are the descendants of Gauls, retard.

no, it wouldn't because you niggers are so mixed that they count you as iberians, stop larping

white is a pretty retarded umbrella term, I wouldn't expect a European to fall for the meme.

>Inb4 non white hurr durr

youre not even 100% european son....

also this do your raw data on gedmatch and there it will show your real african percentage

R1b is like 75% of Western Europe. Those are the people who made modern civilization. Not vikings or slavs.

In Portugal, yes. U106 is generically West Germanic as far as I understand it. It's less likely that it can be associated with the Visigoths, however.

north indians have higher R1a % than eastern euros, does that make them white now?

I had just assumed you were of Northwest European descent, my bad.

I guess that's a good reason as to why knowing the autosomal makeup of an individual is important. How does it feel knowing your ancestors raped and pillaged their way through Iberia?

Only non-R1b is white

How do haplogroups work?

No, no.The r1a in poo-in-loo-s is from aryans.They also craeted the caste system, original the aryans herded the dravidian abo's like cattle.

Gedmatch says that norwegians are 1% nigger on their spreadaheet.

Like I said, I don't hold the Suebi or the Visigoths in high regard. The Suebi appear at least to have been not nearly so destructive and miserable as the Visigoths but their accomplishments are pretty meager nonetheless. It's not a point of pride for me that some of them are in my family tree.

>Claims iberian blood contains moor blood
>He has 30% of southern european blood

Being this retarded.

Overhead indian guy meeting girl 1st time, she asked where you from , dude said anglo-portugese...wtf man say Im poo in the loo and be done with it she ain't gonna put out and the only way to her undies is rape m80.

Relax, Manolo. They're just talking shit about Iberians. It's practically a pastime for Sup Forums.

Dont forget the askhenazi blood

That's too bad lad, I was always happy with the fact that I had Normans way back in my bloodline even though it now only accounts for 1/16 of my overall admixture.

They managed to be quite successful relative to their population size.

Northern-Italy = Rome + Umbria + Etruscans + Celts on that map.

They are the only one that can compete with Germanics.

White = European

And it doesn't matter if you are white or not, you are something much worse than not being white - you are a leaf. I have not seen ONE sane Canadian post. You are either masters of shitposting or the worst people that exist.

>hungary
>not green
RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, well the Normans are a deal more admirable than the sort of people that wandered into Iberia. I have some Norman blood from my mother's side (she's English) including Saer de Quincy. I'm not ashamed of that part.

Great map. Loving the blue poland.

the same amount as your african ass?

damn you must be insecure about yourself

I pity you

That's Central Italy though. And yes, they are master race. The Renaissance started in Tuscany and Da Vinci and Galileo were from there. Tuscans are probably the most accomplished Euros per capita.

we wuz r1a and shieett

pic related your regular average hungarian woman

Poland and lithuania are the same country

you have to go back

European is a better term as it isn't so black and white.

It is hard to decipher who is white or not as evident by the disagreement on Sup Forums.

However you can easily tell how European a person is, for example a Norwegian is more European than the average Sicilian, and that is what matters, at least to Europeans.

Not some meme term created by Anglos living in the New World in an attempt to create some identity out of a bunch of Northwest Europeans without a shared culture or again, identity. A quite successful attempt as establishing some kind of homogeneity might I add.

Just like Fascist groups shouldn't all try to become German worshippers, Europeans should not cling onto a term irrelevant to them. Another reason I disagree with it is that it again puts many groups into one large mish mash. I am not for divide and conquer, but I am against anything reminiscent or in favour of Globalisation or Internationalism.

People who belong to one group should identify with their nation, be happy that you can.

I am not falling for your jewish tricks.

why are you confusing race with ethnicity,tribes, locations, languages? are you fucking retarded?

N,N...NIGGER

He is norwegian so yes he is.

this is your typical baltid/russian slav individual

Technically m8, the oldest E-v13 remain was found in Spain, 7000 years old.

how do you explain the uglyness of slavs while their women are top qts"?

pic related is a nordid from norway

Yes. R1b is not white.
It's Atlantean.

nice thumbnail you fucking nigger

Round soft alpine/baltid faces look good on women and bad on me.

men

>mfw pure Mediterranean breed without muslim, Slavic or Nordic influence
As Southern European as its get, stay mad folks

> spanishbro thinks hes white

Sorry brah, if your great great grandmother wouldnt be raped by sandnigga muslim invaders then maybe. Damn its sad how some people do not know/care about their own country's history and live in such denial.

>bad on me
Freudian slip eh there slav boy?

Literally a muslim rape baby

Where can I learn about genetics to understand what this all means? (other than college, I ain't paying the teacher jew)

>As Southern European as its get
Your broken English convinces me.

Hows it feel being inferior to those "sandniggers" in every concivable metric?