What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFH4lQuRd3s
youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M&t=175s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interracial breeding grounds

Bonfires

Fire bombings

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

The most evil crime against humanity committed there

Feels good man

We are still recovering from the atrocities caused by the Allies in the second World War.

Funny accents.

The souls of thousands of burned Aryans roam endlessly, unaware the war has ended

beacon of hope for eastern german soccer

You shouldn't have started invading countries that aren't yours then

>The eternal anglo shifting the blame on the Germans once again

anglo theme right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=aFH4lQuRd3s

What comes around goes around. Yes it was a purely civilian target - but modern warfare is total warfare.

Was wrong, but felt so right.

porcelain

They're still finding bombs 70 years later

>Poland is British business

t. the eternal Anglo.

eternal anglo wuz here

Memes aside its a bastion against the progressive shithole of western Germany. PEGIDA and AfD have their roots in Dresden

Fuck Anglo's btw.

There is nowhere right wing in Germany, dear Burger. Merkel is considered conservative there.

yes, anglos are the worst.
if i could kill once race, it would be anglo.
nothing good has come of the anglo menace.

poles are stealing

stop memespouting pls

It is were the blood refineries will be placed after it is bombed a second time

>you will never get to stroll through pre WWII cultural centers in Germany taking in the architecture

>the incineration of 200k women and children on Fat Tuesday (halloween night basically) in a city packed with refugees from the Prussia that was of minimal strategic value to Germany
Warsaw, and Rotterdam were fortified cities and it was not forbidden to bomb the military fortifications as per the Hague convention
>From wiki: Article 25: The attack or bombardment, by whatever means, of towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings which are undefended is prohibited.

Article 26: The officer in command of an attacking force must, before commencing a bombardment, except in cases of assault, do all in his power to warn the authorities.
Article 27: In sieges and bombardments all necessary steps must be taken to spare, as far as possible, buildings dedicated to religion, art, science, or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals, and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not being used at the time for military purposes.

The Allies were just bitter that they would lose in open warfare with Germany so they funded the Russians and Bombed germany's people and infrastructure to rubble.

>People kill each other in a war
>Shocked

Why then are nuclear, chemical, biological weapons banned?

The Allies with civility adhering to every treaty until they started bombing undefended civilian population centers.

Le we britannia, we stronk, we beat le nazis!
If he could only see what britain looks like today, he would off himself

they sowed the wind and reaped the whirlwind

Its almost as if countries fight for their selfish best interest in mind!!

indeed, hitler should've used gas on the russians and bought time to nuke newyork

As much as I hate Krauts I'll say that when the time comes I'll be ready to help them repel the muslim invaders.

What a son a bitch

Falklands

Based Italy, you truly are one of our greatest allies.

DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

Underrated

Why, did we accidentally kill a Brit?

lmao

Ignore this guy, kraut.

We know you were liberating your German brothers from "Polish land", which was given away after WW1.

The jews tricked us and we feel stupid

hartz 4

You Germans really are cucks

So many heavy bombers

from where UK got resources to build so many heavy bombers?

We had the biggest empire in the history of mankind.

I wouldnt call that an empire, cheeky lad

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

What the fuck are you talking about, dumbass?

youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M&t=175s

You saying the British Empire was no Empire? Just shut the fuck up you irrelevant cunt.

>biggest empire
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA lost to a literal poo flinger in Gandhi.

You know literally nothing about it.

I fucking hate you subhumans, can't argue, can't debate, can't do fucking anything to further humanity...

Fucking burn in hell, all of you

LITERAL

ARYAN

BLOOD

FACTORIES

BEADY.

At least we spread knowledge, you just spread faeces.

Coming from Australia?

what?

>British Raj

Literally a smelly Ireland.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html

gets me every time

BODILY FLUIDS INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE CENTERS

CANT PARIS THE HARRIS

Meanwhile, Pajeet stared out wistfully upon his empire of shit. The fruit bore of many a ruptured sphincter laid out before him.
He tried so desperately to overpower his self awareness with a whiff of his wiping hand hoping desperately that he might forget that the only time India was ever worth anything was when it was under British rule.

>mfw india could have been largely uninhabited when we got there so that we could send our prisoners and shitposters to colonise and de-shit the streets
>we will never have another great shitposting ally like 'Straya Cunt

Honestly what a piece of shit, but Hitler was a fucking special kind of retard for showing mercy to the Eternal Anglo. And for what? Just because he was a fan of Mr. Bean.

smdh