ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Catalonia President says he will declare unilateral independence if yes is achieved in a referendum. CIVIL WAR WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Bay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who support independence are rural and suburban retards.

City people all support federalism.

I'm not familiar with Spanish politics, does Catalonia actually provide anything of value to the rest of Spain?

>spain
>being able to wage war

do you live in the stone age? it's literally 2017. you're 400 years behind the times

I don't know where this anti-self determination meme came from.
>muh territory

Whens the referendum?

Catalonia is like the richest

About fucking time

Catalonia is such a fucking tease

Nxt yr. Google it. Federal law says its illegal but catalonia will ignore it anyway lel

This needs to happen, after all Spain supported Kosovo, it would be very hypocritical to not support this.

2017 is this year now

There are a lot of spanish islands that are murmuring about independence from central spain for same exact reasons.

Catalonias successful breakaway might trigger a chain reaction.

Monte Cristo time?

Oh shit yh. Sometime 2017 idk

Aren't they super left wing?

What's the point of self determination if you're just going to flood yourself with non Catalans?

Because catalonia has their own culture and language.

I would enlist if there were to be a civil war against catalans

approx. 20% of Spain's GDP

SHEEEIIIIIITTTTTT

Only the Balears i think, but they are not as vocal as catalans

Pne of the most infmuential partida in there is the CUP, anticapitalists commies full of sjws. Disgusting, look it up

Didnt they already have a 'vote' a while back? Basically its just an unofficial vote nobody takes seriously.

And they'd flood themselves with non Cataland and ruin that why? If you're just going to end up that way just stay in the current state.

This. They are going to be SJW the country they are going to have a pretty bad time.

I hope they get the indendence soon so we can watch them getting refuged.

>tfw we're entering the age of european meme states
>padania, galicia, novorussia, scotland, veneto, rep. srpska, wallonia, flanders, n. ireland, southern swedish caliphate will all exist within the next 10 years
JUST FUCK MY CONTINENT UP, FAMALAM

Idk what your point is. Catalonia must be able to secede if it wishes. What it does when it secedes is up to them.

If a province really wanted to leave it is cruel to force them to stay. Quebec and Scotland had their referendums. Denying catalonia one just inflames tension

If they're conservative it's a great way of perserving unique cultures and peoples.

If they're left wing populations then they'll just fall to globalism and do away with themselves.

DAY OF THE RAKE NEVER

says bulgaria, which is just a maffia country, with no real value

>nobody takes it seriously
>high participation
>organizers being prosecuted
>laws changed to target ctalan politicians
>all kinds of threats from spain since then
I'd say they take it quite seriously

Yes they had,but the Lost with 40%.

Also,they produce 20% PIB but they have the 27% of the debt of the country.They make us lose more Money than the income.

That's Europe's natural state, though. The age of large European nation-states was a brief exception, roughly 1800-2000.

I thought Spain didn't have a government and was just running on memes.

NOT ON MY WATCH

Spain has never recognized Kosovo.

Can't wait for it to happen
PS: we're taking Brussels with us and genociding all the mudslimes.

Not to mention Spain is one of the countries who has said they will veto an independent Scottish application to the EU. They said this because Scotland breaking from the UK would have further fuelled catalonia autists.

If it somehow happened, this would make Catalonia leave the EU. In this scenario, do you think that Spain would veto their entry?

>if it wishes
Imagine if all the 8 villagers in living in buttfuckshire gathered up and wanted to scecede from the UK. Should they be able to? It's all fun and games until the memes come to you and your country starts falling apart.

>ad contrynem
Not an arguement

The problem isn't national identity, it's that they create small meme countries that will get dominated by China, EU, USA etc. and will basically be an irrelevant bootlicker neo-colonies. It's not the middle ages anymore where meme city states can exist in a vacuum.

>WE WUZ BALKANISED N SHIET

Isn't Catalonia the place that's obsessed with feces?

Honestly, I was just kidding... I agree, tiny nationalities and city-states won't fly nowadays unless they are integrated into a larger structure that can at least handle joint defense.

.- They will never EVER make a legit referendum so results will never be valid
.- They've already declared independence several times in recent times, but they don't have the balls to go through with it and actually let go of the tit
.- Nothing will happen because Rajoy is also a giant pussy. They will continue to leech money and privileges though.

Number 1 they woudlt want to. But if buttfuckshire were an actual province not a 100m football field then go ahead.

How can you force people to be part of your country if they say no? The right to self determination is important. Would you like it if when entering the EU it was illegal to leave?

t. Abdullah

see They're literal SJW and terrorist sympathizers

>will basically be an irrelevant bootlicker neo-colonies.
Flanders has always been rich but dominated by its neighbours. People here didn't even care what country they belonged to until Napoleon happened.

I'd rather be independent so we can decide our own policies. Now we not only have to deal with EU, but also with Wallonia meddling in our affaires.

of course they would, the question is would the eu give a shit about their veto if they thought having catalonia as a member was in their own best interest? Look at a map

Spain has been vetoing the mediterranean network corridor for the last decade because it would benefit catalonia while eu considers it an urgent project. At some point they are going to be fed up with their retarded policies and ways, just like catalonia is

Sounds like Scotland?

Is there a lot of heroin abuse and poor diets there too?

itt:People who have literally no idea about what they are talking about.
Listen to me Sup Forums catalonias will never do it, the catalonians politics are playing with the people just to enrich themselves. They've been 5 years already at this and they are doing nothing just saying words so the people will vote them again and again

Funny. Like how they complain about Franco and the civil war when there was no "battle of Barcelona" and the nationals just walked right in.

Oh fuck this would be so awesome

the spanish government is literally the worst, we'd be so much better off without them.

worst part is those dumb fucking spaniards don't even know how to deal with a political issue

>hurr you want independence? Let me treat you even worse, that way you won't want to be independent, it will surely not make you want independence even more if we show how bad we treat you when you don't conform
wow such convincing arguments to remain part of spain

is dat bismark?

basque independence when

Based krautman. Keep them south euro niggers on a financial leash or they'll chimp out.

> they woudlt want to
That's why we have 100+ microstates everywhere.

>But if buttfuckshire were an actual province not a 100m football field then go ahead.
Post brexit, London leaves, N ireland leaves, Scotland leaves, the chinese billonares that brought 1000+ km^2 and imported chinks to live there leave, the UK falls apart. Great plan.

>EU
Not a country in any way (still)

yeah, maybe Belgium should fall apart, it's too much of a meme.

I support all action in favour of my brothers. Spain must go down.

Implying the EU will exist. Implying Catalonia wants to join. Who gives a shit about the EU

>what is battle of the Ebro
by the time nationalists got to Barcelona the whole rest of spain had fallen. resistance would have been pointless at that point

Fucking this.
It's all cheap populism and demagogy to get more votes.

>The only people who support ______ are rural and suburban retards.
Heard this a couple times in the past year.

>Mfw eu and NATO might not be so bad after all.
Maybe we should try to balkanise China, India and then USA and Russia so we wouldn't have to rely on distopian superstates.

Microstates emerge out of specific culture. Catalonia wants to leave because of its own language and culture. This makes no sense. Most microstates have long been established like Gibraltar, Malta, Vatican etc.

London is a CITY, they can never leave England even if they wanted to. And the UK allows for self determination already so I have no idea what the fuck you are on about.

>let me complain and cry like a bitch until you give me what i want

oh wow why aren't they addresing me demands the goverment is stupid!

City people are full of themselves, they'd eat each other alive without the support and hard work of the people you look down upon.

People of cities do not speak for everyone. nor should their views be given precedence over rural folks.

>treat the most productive region of your country like shit
>WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE COMPLAINING GOSH

Cucktalonia is as cucked as valuable.

If you believe in nation states you support Catalonian independance.
The spaniard arguments against Catalonian independance are pretty much just pure globalism. They use the same arguments as the EU federalists use to kill european nation states.

There's literally not one single argument for independense.

>B- but we lose tax money
Madrid loses much more and they don't cry like pussies

>B- but self-determination
>Proceeds to fully support the EU

>B- but our culture and language
>Proceeds to fill their land with moors and niggers

this

>pointless

kek

>le if you gibe us more we'll stop asking
listen you, here's how you stop this nonsense:
1.- Apply the law (the only one neede really), intervene the secessionist government and jail the gopists
2.- Remove 90% of tv3
3.- Remove 15€ for every paper lawyers present ni Catalonian and other nationalist nonsense paid with Spain's money. Education and institutions now represent the reality and not a secessionist plan.
4.- Remove "Mossos", "Jordis", etc. now they're "Policías" "Jorges"
Wait five years. Problem solved.

>There's literally not one single argument for independense.
It's a nation. that's the only argument needed. fuck off iberian globalist.

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?
Calm down, Nigel. We didn't have a war when your people decided to leave the EU. Now Catalonia is even more boring than the EU. If anything they will apply for EU membership and try to add yet another weirdo language to the babbel of official EU languages.

What ever happened to the CNT and leftists that weren't pussies?

Rude! Heroin is good for you, don't fall for the Jewish memes.

>Nationalism is great but only if it's my variant of nationalism, you can't be a Catalan Nationalist

Ay Carajo! I wonder who's behind this

Face if Spain, Catalans don't like you, Catalonia doesn't want to be part of you.

Something very ironic is that I hear here a lot that Catalonia wants to be flooded with immigrants, but last I checked the rest of Spain was busing in all the negroes that arrive becasue they don't want them.
The "leftist SJW independentists" are a vocal minority, the truth is that the majority of adult and old people want to be independent, don't want to be fucked over by having the niggers from Spain sent to them, want good roads and infrastructure and are tired of Spain and it's shitty shenanigans.

Spain BTFO. Should we start funding Catalonians? I'm feeling perfidious.

>Microstates
I was talking about this, damn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronation
What stops some organisation/party/company from flooding in a region with its supporters and declaring independence?

>London is a CITY
>they can never leave England even if they wanted to
Shouldn't it be able to leave if 50+1% want to leave, by your logic?

>And the UK allows for self determination already
Yes within the UK. If a region was just able to scecede entirely like it's nothing, things would've been different.

FUCK YOU, RUSSIA!!!

WHY YOU DO THIS?!??

What is Carolingian Empire and its offshoots?
What is Roman Empire?

Central government favors Madrid for EVERYTHING.

>all highways to and from madrid are toll-free, the others are not
>rail lines to and from madrid get upgraded to HSR, while Barcelona-Valencia line, the most demanded in the whole country, has a fucking SINGLE TRACK
>central govt invests in infrastructure for madrid while catalonia has to pay from its regional budget, and they can't even build rail lines because government doesn't allow it
>central govt establishes tax incentives for companies to move to madrid, catalonia gets jack shit (and yet more companies go to Barcelona because Madrid is shite)

What is Habsburg Empire?

Stop sending the moors and niggers that arrive to Algeciras to Catalonia then.

Got you covered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Bay

You're a dumbass if you think national sovereignty has anything to do with independence while ""independentists"" support the EU more than anyone.

Also, Republican federation

>Brexit won't happen, only old villagers want to leave the EU
>Trump can't win, only old white man will vote for him

this

I look forward to participating in the catalan independence war like my forebears participated in the spanish war

It has to do with shitty spanish politics which ruined the country to the point where we're living a stagnation that's already lasted 10 years, and the economy is STILL not improving while this year the pension reserve runs out.

meanwhile catalonia has very low unemployment, high productivity and generates 20% of spain's GDP with just 14% of population

>Most productive region
Oh you mean Madrid? Last time I checked we were still the ones who lost the most money through taxes, you fucking nigger.

>Spain
>Republic
Choose one

Fun fact for the kids at home: this method of speaking is called "Deistic copula" or "voice of god speech". Notice the use of the verb "to be" without any supporting information the sentence "people who support independence are rural retards"

ITT : Sup Forums retards meme stupid shit, run their mouths for the sake of voicing their opinions , corner themselves with stupid arguments. There has been a dramatic increase of such behaviour in the last few months, probably plebbit and leftypol. I'm pretty sick and tired of this.
Btw where is the daily dose of trapposting, it has been a whole day without me seeing feminine benis

time to make Moldavia great again

Catalonia has been a part of Spain since Hispania

>tfw Vlaanderen Vrij

I don't get Spain. How can there be so many different factions in one square bit of desert land? At least separatist movements in Britain kind of have a historical reason.