Are these two the most degenerate "artists" that currently live?

Are these two the most degenerate "artists" that currently live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD_DuVtgydk
youtube.com/watch?v=KbW9JqM7vho
youtube.com/watch?v=mtUvq82WkDY
youtube.com/watch?v=CyyYqxwrONk
washingtonpost.com/local/miley-cyrus-campaigns-for-hillary-clinton-at-george-mason-u-cue-the-frenzy/2016/10/22/cc6e929c-9865-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html?utm_term=.c4878894f941
youtube.com/watch?v=9w615_vwWwg
youtu.be/qoFSDrVrLno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK

does this mean Kek wills it? I like baby's on fire

lets find the sad bastards who were one off to this faggot of an OP

plz be my ai gf

>not miley cyrus or madonna

Well they certainly look degenerate.
Who are they?

>a angel

>Afrikaner """"""culture"""""""

he was better as max normal

our lord confirms. praise him and bump you filthy apostates.

Its more or less an art project. I even doubt at this point that his tattoos are real. The whole "southafrican thug"-image is so over the top its almost laughable.

checked. Die antwoord is based though.

Kek calls these "autists" degenerate

Fun fact, they are actually quite intelligent.
Ninja is quite redpilled.

I'M A NINJA

I was going to attempt to offer some kind of legitimate argument against your thread, but then I saw those digits and decided, "nope. You're right. Carry on."

They're redpilled as fuck though.

literally who?
Also, witnessed.

they come across as redpilled desu senpai

Die antwoord a south african "techno" band. Their songs are pretty fucked senpai

checked

Kek wills it?

fucking wasted

Source?

Dieantwoord a south african rap group

Examples? Something outside of their usual Afrikaner-Speak?

they are arguably one of the most dedicated pairs of artists of our time. the south african gangster thing is an act and obviously so well done that you thought it was genuine despite how fucking retarded it is. i dont like their music but they deserve respect for their commitment

shut it down

The holy one is in this bread. Praise Kek! Smite all the normies!

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=UD_DuVtgydk

I heard him talking on belgian radio once, he was talking about how he loved seeing multi-culti couples in joburg, and he talked about how close minded his father was and shieeet.
They are completely bluepilled.

Step aside

i think they're pretty funny
watch their short films too (and one feature film), theyre good too

Literally Who?

Current Barcelona's communications director

I cry everytime

praise of man-boyhood and nigger behavior. youtube.com/watch?v=KbW9JqM7vho

No, they're performance artists

pretty hot tbqh

It reminds me a lot of mid-90s PRODIGY ("Breathe"), to be honest. I always wondered where I saw this kinda visuals before, and BAM there it was. Its more rap-oriented though.

>dem tits doe

they never look as good as they do in this pic

youtube.com/watch?v=mtUvq82WkDY

Tried watching Chappie but holy fuck those two are like niggers but white.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyyYqxwrONk

:)

poast yolandi butthole

No, they are the most misunderstood and underrated artists.

Max normal nigga

she seems to be leaking coolant at an alarming rate

That's because those aren't her tits. It's a bikini of sorts.

Why do they do that shit to themselves?
Look how good yolandi looks when she's normal

I'd fuck the shit out of Yolandi.

I guess they are going for this "Wigger" Style as provocation. Sometimes it works, but more often its a bit silly. I do like Yolandi Visser though. I have a thing for trashy girls with a nice body.

As said before, its an act.

I dont understand it either. They bother we pretty attractive human beings. My only guess is money, they only made it big when they put on the mask

Kek. She actually campaigned for Hillary Clinton.

washingtonpost.com/local/miley-cyrus-campaigns-for-hillary-clinton-at-george-mason-u-cue-the-frenzy/2016/10/22/cc6e929c-9865-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html?utm_term=.c4878894f941

U fink she freeky and u like her a lot?

>Die antwoord
South African whites are just fucked up. They've forgotten what it means to be white because the niggers have dragged them down to their level by force.

They are merely a symptom of black controlled SA.

I do kek at the way they told Lady Gag to fuck off. She was pretty butthurt.

there is such a thing?

Yes

no, just actual gangsters.... pouring money into bullshit "music" has long been a favorite way for organized crime to launder money, and the skill set for drug dealers / rappers is quite similar.

seems like Ninja was some kind of e-dealing rave gang boss, and was clever enough to find a way out for him and his sister.

have thought about this a lot.

I'm getting really sick of people using shitty programs to fabricate gets to troll Sup Forums after the trump get.

AFAIK their entire grotesque white trash aesthetic is to scare off record labels who want to make them into a mainstream pop act.

Of course Gaga is too dumb to get why they did that. She's basically the poster child for how to be an industry darling.

kek has spoken

>U fink she freeky and u like her a lot?

Yolandi is so fackin' frrrreeki

He is not a gangster. he is the far from it.
He is a suburban boy and a stage actor.

Ninja is a character which is an amalgamation of Afrikaans, Coloured and African culture.

I fucking promise you no white south africans are anything close to those two.They are the most white trash you will find

Die Antwoord sucks. However, Max Normal was great, and Constructus Corporation was legendary.

Miley Cyrus has nothing on Yo-landi.

shes a modern day van gogh if you ask me.

With those digits, anything you propose must be an absolute truth.

Is this them?

what? no, they're fuckin brilliant... it's amazing how well they play those two characters

I would too, shamefully

youtube.com/watch?v=9w615_vwWwg

Here is a good South African song if you wanna know how Cape Town whites actually are. This song was basically just like my childhood.

I feel sorry for the youth of today

Yes, song is fatty boom boom

It's a case of gong black, Jung wrote about that. If you live among blacks you can't escape them mentally influencing you. Another reason to separate our races.

i ve read this exact post four or five months ago
are you human or bot

This.

People need to go listen to some Max normal

Is that bitch insulting my all time favourite scifi film?

I know white south africans aren't typically so outwardly degenerate, but white south africans are having to endure living/growing up in a country controlled by incompetent niggers. Whites (particularly young whites) in south africa these days are typically poor, poorly educated and struggle to find work. Whites have been dragged down in that way so it's no surprise when young white people start fully adopting degenerate nigger culture.

South african whites are just in a bad place, through no fault of their own.

He's German.

Yeah its fucking horrible being white in this shithole nigger country

Fuckin meth addicts

youtu.be/qoFSDrVrLno

Come home white man

Shit music desu

Kill it with fire

> zef washing dishes at Kanye's place
> after eating Kim Kardashian's banana pudding
> Kanye is "too weird" for zef

y'all motherfuckin' niggers 'n wiggers jus' need Jesus in yo' lives

This absolutely must be fucking satire.

Ninja reminds me so much of a south african skweezyjibbs (also just a character)

>Hans is into holocaust survivors
No surprise here

Are these those two fuck faces from chappie? I actually really like that movie.

OP probably meant to post pic related.

nah they're really like that, it's not just an act. wikileaks has mails to sony / their management in which they discuss ideas for a music video, and he sounds like he's on drugs 24/7