Why don't you have Uni education? Aren't your parents ashamed of you? I bet you are a fucking looser

Why don't you have Uni education? Aren't your parents ashamed of you? I bet you are a fucking looser.

Is toilet cleaning a degree now?

not yet but it should be

Why should I pay tens of thousands for a degree that does not guarantee a job?

you can make 2-3x more with skilled trade than most uni degree.

why not both

> Tfw i went to uni in denmark and 70% of graduates werent even danes or there to stay

But I do OP. and I'm extremely ashamed of it cuz I fell for "eduketn matters huuur , diploma will git you emloyed duuuur" meme

Let's roll.

pls god uganda

>tfw less and less people are taking human biology as a major in universities
>tfw half our surgeons are over 50 years old
>tfw our country will break because of laziness

Why are people so ambitionless nowadays?

roll

fuck reroll

roll

ty Uganda pick nao

Gibs. The opiate of the masses.

>$30K loan
>still no job

Are you retarded OP?

roll

rollan

oh i`m triggered

>Study enviromental engeneering
>Hard as fuck
>Need longer than regular Bachelors
>Friend of my father who has a daughter who studied in Gdanks says his daughter has a Bachelor in oceanography
>Fucking oceanography
>Ask him what he does for a job
>He answer secretary

Lol

Same goes for my cousine
>Has 3 bachelor degrees in Poland
>Philosophy, psychology and sociology
>Cant find a job

we have free uni education for more talended ones, like 30-40% top, leftover from communism

student loans dont exist in here

>>Study enviromental engeneering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxdddddddddddddddddddddd

I have 3 AS degrees and I make $120k/ yr. Didn't finish my BS/MS because my house was destroyed at the time.

>Serbia
>0.30
This is correct. Everybody expect something to fall of sky in their hands and everyone knows best working as waitress or selling newspaper on stand for 200€ and then blaming government.
Nuke us pls.

I wanted to be a doctor but the entire class was choc full. Of chinese. Who pay 3 times as much for for a degree. Who are given accommodation while local people pay excessive rent to chinese landlords.

You know what. Why the fuck should I be a surgeon if I have to operate on unaustralians? I don't even have the choice to help my own people, so I help nobody and burn as much welfare gibs as I can, to assist in the deflation effort.

>looser

Oh fuck it, roll.

I regret rolling dearly.

I WOULD NEVER CALL ANYONE A LOSER

>Philosophy, psychology and sociology

>I study dream interpretation and social networks
>where is my gainful employment

Better than studying how to clean up a fucking toilet Marcin

My friend with a degree in IT literally works in a fruit warehouse. The universities atleast in smaller cities are a joke.

We have the same sort of problem, though we actually have loads if untrained doctors who get rejected while the government imports loads and loads of foreign doctors

MY FUCKING SIDES XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Millenials can't be bothered to spend 10 minutes on the Internet to find out if there are any available jobs for the profession they would like to learn.

>>$30K loan

Nah.Im already self-employed tradie, i make about 2k euro after tax and i have to turn down work now.
Only thing i would get into is IT but im just too lazy to go back to school

let's see

dios mio

Because I'm 18, still in highschool

Please, let it be Russia

Close enough

3d reich pls

somalia

Isn't that normal? It is here

no worries, our doctors flock to germoney

>tens of thousands
>in Finland

Sellaset tekosyyt sieltä

gibs me dat get

Roll

Hello I have a second-rate degree from a fourth-rate uni :DDD

Roll

MAMMA AFRIKKKA

Why should I spend 5-10 years in uni when I can get ahead in life by going to a trade school?

>>Philosophy, psychology and sociology
>>Cant find a job
No shit, retard.