Sup Forums talks a lot about Sweden and Germany, which are cucks without a doubt...

Sup Forums talks a lot about Sweden and Germany, which are cucks without a doubt. But isn't obvious that the biggest cuck is France? I mean, can France be fuckin saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
youtube.com/watch?v=aIN-ka_RDPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweden has got the nordic countries and western europe is going to unite to fight the cancer at one point.

There've been darker times, yet (((they))) never attempted to fuck with that many countries at the same time

Tl;dr The revenge will be glorious

>can France be fuckin saved?

nope. nuke it.

Nope. Unlike Germany and Sweden, this situation has been going on for decades in France because of colonisation.
France is fucked.

French Federation decided years ago to put an emphasis on physicality for the youth program

guess who gets tall and strong earlier than others

blacks

players like Griezmann had to go to spain because he was considered too weak by french teams, and even a black lad like Kanté had a late start because he's manlet midfielder

Thought a chilean would be more into football than that

Delusional

Why the fuck France had to accept blacks from its colonies...

What percentage of French population is non-white?

I'd be 100 times more terrified living in France or Belgium than I'll ever be here in Sweden.
It's quite a comforting thought, that regardless of how bad it gets here, France and Belgium will always be 10 times more fucked.

Typical response of an indoctrinated person that'll never question his system

I think Sup Forums talks more about Sweden because it doesn't see hope in France

I constantly question it and I have no problems with changes if they improve the situation. However, do you really see mass deportations in future? That's naive af

I can't say for sure which country is more... "cucked"

All I can say is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

This so much, it's not only in France though.

Denmark and England have the same problem.

Youth coaches select tall strong kids becasuse they wreck youth leagues.

Only that when the kids with more technique are late game carriers. So we always get wrecked in internationals because spanish / italian manlets make a perfect 40 yard cross or a screamer from outside the box.

Yes it can.

Remigration is a word that is being heard more and more around here.
I hope the strong ties with African countries will be enough to build a strong remigration political action. Hopefully it will be so well handled that we'll benefit from country commercial collaboration with those Maghreb and African ties.

>Remigration is a word that is being heard more and more around here.
Amongst your group of 3 nazis.

Implying non-whites will want to leave France

France still doesn't realize how much it is cucked. It used to chimp out lately but so hard it changed the world many times in the past. So there is hope.

Didn't know nordic nations give a fuck about football

that's the big question.
I'm pretty sure if they're offered business opportunities in their home countries, many will take the chance.

Why would anyone want to save France?

Paris is lost. I felt I was in South Africa when I was there.

Why everyone hates France?

If nationalist don't won in 2017, i think we can't ...

>Incredibly rich history
>home of world influciencial philosophies
best cuisine
>excellent art: litterature, poetry, paintings, music, movies. Granted in the past 20 years it's been mostly shit, but it's not dead yet.
>Oldest daughter of the Church

>Incredibly rich history
Like the French Revolution---
>Home of world influencial philosophies
Like Voltaire, Sartre, Rousseau and Franz Fanon
>Oldest daughter of the Church
You are secular now and demolishing churches by the thousands while building an equal amount of mosques. youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

youtube.com/watch?v=aIN-ka_RDPk

But the worst is that your country not only allowed the sandniggers to built a fucking mosque at Tours de Poitiers, no, it arrested GI when they demonstrated against it and accused them of racism.

You don't give a shit about France, dude?

French people are arrogant. French colonies are shit. French civilisation has been a bastion of leftism for the past 300 years.

>past 20 years
You mean past 100 years. At least.

Im not saying France isn't having difficulties right now.I'm saying it's always been very influential in many fields, probably one the mosti nfluential country that has existed through history.
So yeah it's worth saving, Hans

Nah, both France and UK are fucked irreversibly.

I'll save France in their darkest hour of need. They were there for us in ours.

Well at least our country is older than 100 years, Lee ;)

The national team is not relevant.

They just grabbed the fast running kids from the ghuettoised suburbs and turned them into football athletes.

(White kids are for the brainz and black ones are for the legs, one coach even stated so in a conference but got trashed by the administration afterwards)

>darkest

Literally darkest

>What percentage of French population is non-white?

no more than 20%; the issues lies within the demographic of ethnicity+age and ethnicity+fertility.

>no more than 20%
>no more than
>20%

>So yeah it's worth saving

How?