Why does British currency look so good?

Why does British currency look so good?

Very anti semetic currency. They should remove the threading from the side of the coins.

I'll give you bongs that.

English currency*.

Because it's sexy, everyone so jelly.

I've noticed you around alot recently

Is this gonna be a regular thing?

The rest is ok, but I absolutely love the 50 pence. Good job bongs.

cool

Great, as soon as an Indian gets a hold of em they will look like copper afterwards

Looks good, but no longer worth a pound of sterling silver.

The 50 p triggered the fuck out of me the last time I visited.

That's English currency you stupid fucking cunt

HURR LOOK AT THESE 20 SCOTTISH POUNDS

THAT'S LEGAL TENDER M8

Hes probably from Londonistan, they're usually the ones confusing burgers and the likes making them think British=English.

The whole world thinks English=British, this PC fad needs to end.

It's the English Empire.

Because it's got tracking built in!

>Muh freedoms

Welcome to the next generation user

Oh wow they probably do

Because they needed a distraction for people to avoid looking at their ugly faces.

Pajeet my son, make sure you handle our glorious currency with only your right hand. We know what you do with the left.

disgusting fucking shitting-in-the-streets savage subhumans think they're good looking?

tell me why do Indians think they are worth something now? they are a third world shit hole nigger country just like the rest

your skin colour even looks like shit

Sorry to burst your bubble but pic related.

No comparison mate. Your poopees look like shit in addition to smelling of shit.

>a hidden anti-counterfeiting measure they aren't telling us about
>mfw

It's just London projecting, outside of there the rates of English/Scottish/Welsh identity are far higher than "British".

>(((sir isaac newton)))

When your science is based on the ramblings of an occultist. They never give the full story to the profane. I bet their are whole branches of scientific discovery, kept under lock and key.

Doubtful, it's to do with coin clipping.

Definitely. Everybody up here calls themselves English. English flags are everywhere.

>referring to parts of the united kingdom as if the others aren't intrinsically a part of it
>implying scotland even exists as an independent entity and isn't basically cornwall at this point

What are you, a fucking Republican?

that 50p is hot

You shut your cock sucking mouth you disgusting cunt!

Isaac Newton is based, he invented science and computers and he invented your mum. Be happy.

No I'm not a republican. Those traitors need hanging.

I'm more of a Henry VIII monarchist.

>Give full power to the monarchy
>Kingdom of England and Wales

is all we need mate.