The Bible is garbage

The "infallible word of God" is littered with contradictions. It's quite obvious it was made up by men who lived in the desert who beat their wives and is a complete work of fiction. It's pretty obvious.

How can Christians believe a word of it? What a bunch of idiots to base their lives around such obvious myth.

infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/

You're either a muslim or a neckbeard if you care that much about it to make a thread about it, and therefore you should kill yourself.

Thanks for the love, friend.

>infidel.org
Abdul , just fuck off this board. Nobody want you here

>he still thinks the Bible is a literal log of events and not interpretations and stories to instill good moral values

>How can Christians believe a word of it? What a bunch of idiots to base their lives around such obvious myth.

Because the whole of western civilization is based on christian beliefs.

Christcucks are the worst.

Or maybe it's the other way around or maybe both contributed to each other. It's not a hard concept.

Then why is it treated like the literal Word of God by so many people?

>tfw too smart to understand the point of allegories, metaphors, and mythos

LEAVE MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This stuff is way above our heads, son. Ain't nobody got a clue about how any of this works. Let Christians have their faith and you can have yours.

And, you're a dick.

>>tfw too smart to understand the point of allegories, metaphors, and mythos

Funny, how it's always the 60% nation making these threads.

Woah! Cant wait to show this hot new meme to all my friends on R/atheist!

Nonwhites hate the word of christ. It burns them like you'd expect the holy word to burn a demon. They're all going back though, don't worry.

Because people are stupid. Doesn't mean the core belief is stupid. Do you write off science because of people who follow "IFLScience" on Facebook?

>ONE there's nothing wrong with me
>TWO there's nothing wrong with me
>THREE there's nothing wrong with me
>FOUR there's nothing wrong with me
>Let the bodies hit the floor

It's only a matter of time brother. The church of christ is the foundation of Europe. Make no mistake. Pagan faggots were living in mudhuts until the light of the Lord lifted them up.

The morals of sandniggers. All abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam should perish.

>bible bashing above the age of 16

>good moral values
>you make take of the people around you as slaves

>le Christianity never had a reformation and follows the same ethics as they did 2000 years ago face xDDD

Learn some history you dumb cunts

Subhumans like Jews and Negroes should be slaves. They're beasts of burden.

Faggot.

You fedora tippers are a riot.

You take portions of the bible out of their context and try to use them to attack Christianity.

You are either a complete fool or a very disingenuous person indeed.

>inb4 ad hominems, that response only applies if someone actually takes your bs seriously enough to post a serious rebuttal.

>God's infallible word
>reformation

That was actually referring to the Jews taking slaves of the people around them.

My favorite part

There has never been a reformation of God's Word. There has been changes in the way the church organizes that faith. The Reformation is such an event.

The church is of man, and thus fallible. This has nothing to do with God.

>b-but they are metaphor, t-the lord acts in mysterious ways you know(?)

I believe that this is one of the reason that the world pretty much sucks, people still believing in such bullshits and filling the world with religious fantasies amd basing their lives on it

Why does God need man to reform his own religion? Doesn't he have the power to make his intentions known without any room for ambiguity?

>Divine words
>Can be taken out of context

Wat.

OK kid

The Bible is the first GPL book.

You're asking me to tell you how God thinks. That's fucking ridiculous, shut the fuck up.

This level of stupidity is why you're living in a failed state sven

I thought the same until I realize how ignorant I was. Like almost everyone, I was a retard by approaching a religious text like everything else.
It's funny, how smart it can make you feel to shit on texts that have thousands of years, and declare all humanity before us like simpleton fools.
Religious texts are so high level that they always seem like gibberish to the uneducated.

>The "infallible word of God"
Said who?

>Old Testament
>New Testament

ok faggot

I am nobody
I have seen the face of god

I = Nobody . Also I is God. The Bible and Moby Dick are the most real, earth-shattering books ever written. They are not real scientifically, as one was written as a novel and the other was written before the practice of science even existed.

It's just simple logic friend. If God is benevolent and all powerful, then he should be able to make his intentions completely known. If he can't then he is either not benevolent or not all powerful.

Switzerland, why is your flag square?

How are you this stupid? This is the dumbest false dilemma I've ever read.

>Can
>Doesn't
>Thus Can't

Mulattos really are inferior.

>I can't defend my heavenly father with logic so I must conclude everyone else is stupid

How can you complain if you don't even know what the Holy Trinity is...

It's funny how I never see Christians posting edgy shit here about atheists, who are obviously the most autistic sperglords of the entire human race. They at least have the good grace to not to be edgefags about their beliefs. It's almost as if not only are atheists some of the most egotistical homo's there are, but they have to project so much because of their inadequacies that they just HAVE to come to 4skinz to rage Larp about it.

Show us a myth.

Nihilism is a dead scene, lad.

do you believe in pinokio? no
do you believe in the message behind it? yes
does it matter to believe in pinokio or not to understand the message behind it? no
I hope this answers your question

Lol. Come on admit it, the Bible is silly.

Blacks are way more religious you brainlet

Sorry this cognitive dissonance is hitting you like this. There's nothing wrong with my logic. God either doesn't want his true intentions for us known, or he is incapable of telling us them (because he doesn't exist).

>t. guy who has never read the bible but takes regurgitated information about it to heart

>Christians don't subject people to their bullshit religion.

That is a creation of man. It is not mentioned in the Bible anywhere that Jesus is the literal incarnation of God.

>tumblr

No, you're silly. The bible is the answer to everything

>Not getting trips.

The Swiss God is a tiny God from a tiny country.
This is why the cognitive dissonance is so hard on the poor fellow.

Keep trying to think something like god like an entity with a human mind and you will continue to fall to this kind of idiotic thought. You think yourself clever with feeble logic about a thing you don't know anything about.
For all we know, maybe "god" doesn't even think

>subject
>post

stay on course there mr edgy

>cognitive dissonance
Of course, a pledditer.

These atheist threads are always so ridiculous. Militant atheists have't gotten any smarter in the 15 years they've been making the exact same thread on different message boards.

You sit here and complain that atheists are too edgy on Sup Forums when Christianity has killed millions of people.

>feeble logic
>haha! Foolish mortal, you know not god's will
>but I do, just trust me this one book written by men definitely knows all the answers
What a joke. But I expect no less from a shitskin country like yours

The Story of Creation

1 In the beginning, when God created the universe,[a] 2 the earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the Spirit of God[b] was moving over the water. 3 Then God commanded, “Let there be light”—and light appeared. 4 God was pleased with what he saw. Then he separated the light from the darkness, 5 and he named the light “Day” and the darkness “Night.” Evening passed and morning came—that was the first day.

6-7 Then God commanded, “Let there be a dome to divide the water and to keep it in two separate places”—and it was done. So God made a dome, and it separated the water under it from the water above it. 8 He named the dome “Sky.” Evening passed and morning came—that was the second day.

9 Then God commanded, “Let the water below the sky come together in one place, so that the land will appear”—and it was done. 10 He named the land “Earth,” and the water which had come together he named “Sea.” And God was pleased with what he saw. 11 Then he commanded, “Let the earth produce all kinds of plants, those that bear grain and those that bear fruit”—and it was done. 12 So the earth produced all kinds of plants, and God was pleased with what he saw. 13 Evening passed and morning came—that was the third day.

>people strongly believe this

No they fucking aren't. They are more openly religious, but overall are less religious.

So has modern warfare, communism and diseases but I don't see you bitching and being a faggot about that......

And Christians are illogical frothing children with shit in between their ears.

>God doesn't think
>is capable of creating the universe and telling goat herders 4000 years ago about his creation
>miracles mysteriously stopped being a regular occurrence when accurate recording technologies were invented

It's like a metaphor bro

Look mamud, don't you have some women you need to stone?

But it's reasonable for you to throw a hissy fit about atheists being too edgy? Right...
Christians confirmed for mentally illogical children.

Le lel I am reading the bible like muh epil engineering textbook look at teh logikuhl fallucys.

Sorry if I expect the Word of God to have logical consistencies.

Oh sure, please tell us all how oppressed by Christianity everyone is.......meanwhile Christianity is the largest charitable organization in the world. What excuse do you godless fags have for not helping others? Oh thats right you are soulless.

>implying we don't criticize modern warfare, communism and the pharmaceutical industry
Confirmed first day on Sup Forums.
Kys newfag

ahhh look, another 14 yr old troll, nice try:)

>It is not mentioned in the Bible anywhere that Jesus is the literal incarnation of God.

Jesus is the son of God not the incarnation of God.

The lord, if he does exist, works on a higher plane of existence than our simple logic

Why is just atheists vs Christians? For me, it's all of the abrahamic religions that are terrible. If you want to follow a book written by sand niggers, you should honestly kys. You should at least follow a religion that was made by your people if you want to be relugious. How the fuck can you cry about muh white people and follow the words of Jews and sand rats?

>American With No heritage not getting it

k

The Bible is the word of God, in the words of men. It is the men who are fallible.

It all boils down to this.

YOUR.
BELIEVE.

Either you got a strong will and do, or your weak little mind can' t possibly comphrehend the awesomeness of God.

>blacks
>religious
lolno, especially when they're the most degenerate of all races in America. Mexicans on the other hand...

God can tell men exactly what to write so that there is no ambiguity, but he doesn't.

>I have seen the face of god
Not literally

>be christcuck
>be bitter and hateful on the inside
>have to be threatened with eternal damnation in order to act passably nice
Christian charities are not the largest overall. But they are the largest groups to donate to Israel. That's your charity. Giving money to the jews while the Pope kisses the feet of muslims and takes them in as refugees while other Christians die, abandoned in the middle east.
You and your religion are a joke.
When we take back the west, all this Semitic shit. All of it is going to go.

>Evanghelicals giving money to jews
>Pope being a faggot
>See all of you are the same

kek

>When we take back the west, all this Semitic shit.
LARPing pagan detected

But that's just it, it's not a semetic religion, it's the only ANTI-semetic religion. The whole point of new testament christianity was a redpilled Jew who hated Jews for their wordly evil hearts and was subsequently kileed by them for calling them on their demon worshipping bullshit.

Literally (you)

>The whole point of new testament christianity was a redpilled Jew who hated Jews for their wordly evil hearts and was subsequently kileed by them for calling them on their demon worshipping bullshit.
Yeah, look how well that went.

>Why god don t stop evil
Option 1 he can but don t want to
Option 2 he can t so he is not god

God is evil, cruel, and stupid or didn't exist

>Fuck him

Why should I be Christian when it's antiwhite? Look at your disgusting Pope. Look at the hundreds of churches helping Muzzies and helping Jews destroy our white nations. Go fuck yourself race traitor.

that doesnt make it not true

>no true Christian
>pagan
Atheist

Without evil, how would you know what' s good?

>I have no arguments just this screen cap

May I remind you that the supposed Great European pagans, like the nords enslaved other Europeans, be they pagan or Christians and sold them to Muslims. As well as attacking European nations while they where under Muslim invasion.

B-but it was METAPHORICAL

Yes no true Christian you retard.

We have been in open conflict with other denominations for 2 millennia.

Our beliefs and traditions are all different. But for you to know that it would require to go outside or read a book.

Apparently, God likes ambiguity. It's something to do with having faith.

Lmao go to sleep fucking cuck. Stop fucking feeding niggers with your bullshit charity. Stop preventing abortion and the death of nigglets. Stop housing and giving to refugees.