This is Miso

This is Miso.
Miso is a fish because she was born in a fish tank.
Any questions?

Did you just assume Misho's identity on the mouse-fish spectrum, you fucking rapist?

Misho is the god damn whatever Misho wants to be, hasan is also whatever he wants to be, in his case goatfucker and a terrorist

No she told me telepathically I am a bi-spirited scale-fish-rodent kin. I do not specifically identify with mice or rats, per sé, but with the clade Glires, including all roddents and lagomorphs. I do not identify with sharks or mongooses so don't fuck up my pronouns.

>a fish tank = a modern nation
Nice

>poltards don't understand the concept of nationality

One is a nationality, the other is a different species entirely. Regardless of your beliefs, if you think this is a fair comparison then you are retarded.

/thread

Misho a cute!

>Nation = ethnicity
Hahaha

BORDAS

WOTS UP WIV DAT

so what you're saying is nationalism is code word for anti-white

D'awww I want a Misho now!

>Any questions?
Um, yes. I have one.

Why do australians drop the letter h from their words?

Making you Swedish or whatever by law does not make you Swedish in practice. You cannot be a part of a community and not follow their customs or adhere to their values.

everyone I know of different ethnic backgrounds who were born or had a major portion of their childhood in Norway speak the language fluently and assimilate very well

Nationality =/= Species

AUS: "Herb"
USA: "Erb"

no, u. we drop R after a vowel but not after a break and then a vowel.

you mean like cool kkkwip?

>Modern

>nice

>that's very progressive, cannot ever possibly go wrong

it hasn't

it's bringing in adults that's become a problem

What happens to multiethnic nations then, my non country friend?
You say that guy isn't Swedish , but are Samis Swedish then, for example?

Is it wrong that I want to kill ALL niggers regardless where they live?

>especially the women and children

Samis are treated like absolute shit much worse than any immigrant.

Don't let the swedes fool you, they're horrible to their own. Even the welfare system is against whites, when a white kid is homeless they tell him to man up but when a brown kid is homeless they say he has no options and give him a home. They pretend that being white automatically gives you a loving family environment and being brown requires uh... extra funding.

yea you probably have sort of mental condition

you should talk to somebody

maybe if I go out raping some blonde girl I will feel better

And if the aquarium was in Sweden when Miso was born?

>Miso is a fish because she was born in a fish tank.
>she

KYS shitlord how dare you assume xir gender?
Also as a genderfuild fishsexual hamsterkin I have to ask you to check your emu privileges.

we've been through this one. SHE told me telepathetically and you're just an anti-readist!

Nationality is an arbitrary assignment. Leftists often use Nationality to detract from valid points about Ethnicity.

When the Right says Hasan is a dirty goat fucking Arab, they are saying his ethnicity matters more than the State that he was born into that gave him citizenship because of misplaced white guilt.

Lefties often like to use the wiggle room between the meanings of words to try and mischaracterize and mislead. By turning the conversation about changing demographics in western and northern Europe away from the topic ethnicity they are attempting to make it appear as if there is no conversation to be had. If a Swede is just someone born in Sweden then how can you say swedes are being replaced by shitskin arabs? The minute the White Guilt State grants the shitskin Arab citizenship he becomes a Swede. No replacement, just more Swedes. This is a form of Genocide.

Hasan is not a Swede. Swede is an ethnic group with history and traditions going back hundreds of years. That history has had an affect on the Swedish people at a genetic level just as Hassan's ancestry of tribal goat herders who spent their weekends beheading any and all people capable of thinking critically about Islam had an effect on his genetic make up.

On a population wide scale, Swedes are smarter, taller, fairer, better able to delay gratification, more level headed, than Arabs. Swedes are also more susceptible to cuckoldry because of their altruistic desire to help out neighboring tribes.

Hassan's ancestors meanwhile expended great energy being hostile to anyone and everyone that wasn't a part of their tribe.

So does this mean there's no such thing as a White American?

A mouse is an object and, just like "Israel" can exist anywhere on earth as a stateless entity.

A human being is a person. They come from other people who come from clay in the ground, which is obviously owned by some nation or another (probably palestine in your case LOL)

He's just a "tanned" Swede who hates niggers. That's part of his native Arab culture you bigot. It's a we'll know fact that the less white you are the more tribal and racist you act.

you cannot be ethnically American. The only American ethnicities were the natives and the special breed of feral groids we bred in the south for slave labor called "African-Americans".

>swedes are smarter
hahahaha sure
>Hassan is not a Swede
No one is arguing that, my friend. Hassan may be a descendant of tribal goat herders but in the end he's still Swedish by nationality. The picture isn't wrong.

You are probably middle or higher class. The people you meet are not your average Arab. Walk around Molenbeek and see what a shitshow it is.
I'd rather have people of different ethnic backgrounds have their own nations, but a confederacy would work as well. If there is not much difference in core values, a confederacy isn't even needed. Problem in Belgium or Sweden is that most of the Arabs here neither integrate neither share our values. They sit in their ghettos collecting welfare (less than 50% work). These people are not Belgian.

isn't wrong in Hassan's case*