youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hot

youtube.com/watch?v=ObVHuHGjXSw

God, that is hard to watch.
-

Absolute proof of the guy being a pedo:

youtu.be/CfXjWAr2zZk?t=34s

biden can move his flaccid penis around like a cat's tail. i voted for Trump, but honestly I'm with him

>Go to 9gag and tell people to search for "creepy biden" on the "bro biden" meme posts. He's some sort of cool-guy hero over there.
(NOT A CALL TO RAID, JUST QUOTING YOUTUBE COMMENT)

how is joe biden a hero, i don't necessarily hate the guy but he's like a literally who to me

>Obama fake certificate
>Biden being a pedo

Things so real that nobody cares in normieworld. Fuck that people.

Bidenbro NO!

>child w/ penis
you mean a boy?

I really cannot understand how this doesn't really hit people hard. No one cares, no shit is being given actually.

Kinda need something to trigger dem fucking alphabets into doing investigation - but I really assume them alphabets already know like eyes wide shut.

Shadilay!

I couldnt watch all of this.. we say some fucked up shit here on Sup Forums but seeing this sick shit being done out in the open is fucken deplorable .

Creepy uncle Joe Biden. What a fucking weirdo.

shits pretty old.
maybe spam this on fagbook or shitter perhaps

no, hes caressing the girl with his penis

Sickening

What I would give for one of these girls to lash out at that disgusting pig

C
H
I
C
K
E
N

L
O
V
E
R
S

20 minutes in. Observe hero tier Jeff Sessions shield the young ones from this despicable filth.

youtu.be/EoLHn577xIE

Disgusting

I can't even watch this guy anymore. lets hope he runs for presidential office so his past can come to light. Also, Day of the Rope

Pedo Empire America ... disgusting.

Crazy Uncle Joe loves his pizza

Hiding in plain sight.

I'm sick to my stomach just watching that. How the fuck is this dude our VP?

IT'S 2017 A GIRL CAN HAVE A PENIS GET OVER IT

fuuuuckin creep. i feel like i need a shower after that cringy shit. I wish one of these girls dads would haul off and pop him in the nose

Creepy Joe Biden was a thing though right? Why didn't the libshits make the pizza connection or even just wonder what if?

>youtube.com/watch?v=xYqOqu3oioI
this is some autistic shit 2bh. he literally did nothing out of the ordinary

this is part of JIDF's way of ruining men and fathers. they want to make all men seem like creeps. don't fall for the jidf.

>PIZZAGATE IS REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

He was hard watching her.

checked.
no toothpaste.
viewing this and writing as a husband, father and an uncle; this is very creepy shit.

Clicked for based Jeff Sessions. Wow, Joe Biden is so sick in the head he has a 40 minute video analysis of how inappropriate he is.

tfw pizzagate is real, all of it

Son, Hunter Biden was kicked out of the navy reserve for testing positive for cocaine.
Still managed to get on the board of directors at Ukraine's Burisma.
Ashley Madison account ....

Biden is one sick mf.

>IT'S 2017

IT'S 2017!!! Two plus two can be seventeen if they want it to! The blue sky can identify as brown if it wants to!

AHHHH!! Logic doesn't have to apply now that it's 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!

>illogical relativist fucking retard

You don't caress someone else's kid.