TOP. FUCKING. KEK

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Australia still confirmed for masters of bantz and salt mining.

thewest.com.au/news/wa/brass-monkey-slammed-for-sexist-frat-party-signage-ng-b88342225z

>A Northbridge bar has answered vulgar signs posted above a hotel earlier today with one of their own

>Northbridge’s Brass Monkey hotel has been on the end of a social media smashing after hanging sexually suggestive and sexist signage to promote a New Year’s Eve Frat Party

>Among the milder suggestions were signs saying “daughter drop-off point” and “we want your freshmen daughters”, with a “we want your freshmen sons, too” apparently thrown in as some kind of counterpoint

Did we go too far this time Sup Forums? Have we reached critical bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/24/virginia-frat-suspended-old-dominion-university/32298193/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>our couch pulls out
>but we dont

What a time to be alive

>You teach her morals, we'll teach her oral

tell me about australian

why does he banter so good?

>Dilfs
isnt it "Dad i like to fuck"?

Are frat boys bi now?

You merely adopted the banter. We were born in it, molded by it.

Degeneracy disguised as Bantz. Sad!
Many such cases.

Bantz, my ass. They can't even use the apostrophe correctly. It's supposed to be MILFS.

>POO

Pretty sure something like this happened in America at a frathouse one of two years ago, either it's a case of "great minds think alike" or Ausfags are just outright copying Animal House-tier fratboys

>IN

Ever since the Great Emu Wars, the Aussiez have been top banters. Probably some sort of gallows humor as the horror of the Great Emu Wars lives on in ever Aussie's memory.

this. already happened here long ago.

Aussies just like to copypasta.

A year or two ago? It's been a common thing that pisses off GDIs for years

already happened. Australians can't even come up with their own banter any more. Sad!

Go pay your free to air TV license so they can indoctrinate your children with Mohammed and co.

You are literally paying to have your culture erased. You cannot get more cucked than that.

>Are frat boys bi now?
>now
It's called Greek life for a reason.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/24/virginia-frat-suspended-old-dominion-university/32298193/

Old news, Aussie bants is losing it's edge.

AUSTRALIANS ARE REQUIRED TO BE BISEXUAL OR THEY'RE SEXIST CRIMINALS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Shouldn't the signs say "we really really like women" then ?

It happens at every college every year

>GDI

Get off my board faggot

This.

Do people really think that girls go to college to NOT fuck everything that moves?

Australian shit banterz will always have a place in my heart
Canada can succ my dicc

my nigger.

dont you realize these signs originated at college campuses across america since the 90s?

""""top bantz""""" obviously originated where daddy lives, you soft dick criminal state

>LOO

Being upside down rushes blood to the head and increases banter by 300%. Try it.

>Chinese stealing

standard

> burger drop off point
> filf and filth welcome

gross, gtfo

>slammed
I fucking hate it when hack "journalists" use this word.

old story

fuck off

>It's called Greek life for a reason.

Because you're in crippling debt after college?

That was good.

w e w
e
w

>yfw banter singularity is reached