How exactly does women working and men raising children lead to the collapse of western civilization?

How exactly does women working and men raising children lead to the collapse of western civilization?
explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beta cucks are so fucking incompetent that women take their jobs.

woman aren't leaders, they are followers.

everything works better if the man is the one leading the family, providing shelter and source to his own little brood, women staying and home and taking care of the household and the children was ok too.

80% of them get divorced within five years under that arrangement, almost double the baseline.

It's been a quiet social disaster that didn't take into account hypergamy.

women can't do shit except suck dick

Why can't the roles be switched?

Men tend to emulate their fathers, the type of men around a young male are the most reliable predictor of what he will become as an adult. That's how important role models are to the development of young males, to learn how to handle themselves, deal and contain their aggression and impulses.

Single women tend to be full of their own shit due to not having a man around the house, many of them will unconsciously sabotage their own son out of spite, turning him in a pussy or a fag.

Single women usually raise broken males that have to figure shit out by themselves through trial and error and by the time they do get their shit together it is often too late to fix and turn their life around.

I guarantee you most of these women are working because they don't have a husband. Get into a relationship and watch as her work hours slowly dwindle the more serious your relationship becomes.

In a nutshell, the first impulse of a woman facing a problem is to find someone to fix it for them, a man will usually try to deal with it or plough through by themselves.

It's a meme. My wife and I have always known that she is the brighter, and more type A of the two of us. It made more sense to focus on her career, and then have me take a more flexible route.

She's bi, and I have gender issues, so maybe that helps somewhat.

You don't just 'switch' natures and roles like SJW's would have you think.

women at their core want a provider, they want to be submissive and fulfill their biological imperative

only, they need a man around that can handle their bullshit. men nowadays are fed so much bullshit that we are confused, and this confusion sabotages society. we are taught that women can be providers too, which while they can, a majority want to stay at home and raise their kids.

we are taught not to be men, so women don't know how to act like women, and thus everyone is unhappy.

Women by biology want to marry up. The higher on the corporate ladder they climb, the higher their desired mate would have to be. The problem is that there's just so many in the highest rungs of the corporate ladder while affirmative action and women only scholarsips artificially inflate the number of proffesional women, which causes that many women do not find a mate at their desired level. Even in this condition women still prefer to be alone than marrying someone they perceive as lower than themselves. This also creates the side effect of fierce competition for the better men, so women, not having anything other interesting for men than their hole, must slut it up in order to attract the attention of their desired mate, and even then it is not guaranteed that they marry by the simple fact of the lower number of desirable men compared to the number of women competing for them. And of course, men by biology dislike sluts, so the losers of the above mentioned competition are also avoided by lower standing males when they are desesperate enough to start sonsidering them as marriage candidates.
To summarize, educating women reduces their pool of acceptable mates. Less potential mates = less families formed.

>gender issues
Explain yourself faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o
listen to this and you'll understand

I've always related more to women and have always wanted to be a girl. Thought it was pretty clear. Not having to be the stereotypical man in our relationship, along with taking estrogen, has been a huge relief. I don't act like those faggots on detergent commercials, and am more of a femboy than a numale. Does that explain it better?

They aren't 'roles', they are nature. These roles are hardwired in our brains, that's how we evolved.

Well stated

It doesn't. Only NEET immigrants will.

Nice b8

So you don't really even know who the wife is in your relationship. Wow very insightful post.

Jk kys

Its not that simple. And its not the cause.

Women being enfranchised and sexually liberated is a symptom of a declining society, not a cause.

>i dont act like those faggots
>posts like one

Why would white people want live in africa?

They're not something you can just "switch". Humans have evolved and developed around these roles. You can't just suppress 100,000 years of hardwired instinct because someone screams "misogyny!"

Because that will never happem, and is not what is happeneimg now, and no trends point to even a small movment in that direction. All that is happening is an increase in cheap labor, a decrease in the ability for a single earner family to exist, and an overuse of the welfare state. Women don't need a man, they have welfare. But a straight male female couple both need to work to be able to maintain the same quality of living as a single mother.

If you're a smart parent, you'll send your children to a Christian or Jewish private school....

Individually they can. Large scale nope, because people actually enjoy doing things they are genetically suited for.
-who woulda thunk

>send your kid to get educated by "totally not the state dude"
>son turns into a tranny, daughter goes on to major in feminist hurt feelings 101.

Have a good time.

>why cant we just switch biology?

because this is the real world

That's what I'm saying.. I went to private school until 8th grade, and went to public high school. They were still doing curriculum I had done in the 5th grade.

Ended up graduating early and working full time at 16.

The founders were serious about freedom of education. To me, it's the most important issue our society faces, but no one can say anything about it. It's frightening to think about how terrible public schools are..

Well regardless of if women can do X or Y. Men have 0 maternal instinct, and chances are, they would end up killing the children in some sad but comical fashion while the wife was at work.

Men are poor carers but good teachers.
Women are poor workers but they do alright if they are literally doing it for free.

All in all it just doesn't work out. Think of it like a game with roles and you've decided to play Mercy as a tank.

>we evolved
haha nice one

Having 1-2 children is not enough for the demographic replacement. Also it saturates the job market and we get all these feminists demanding nonexistant shit like the wage gap.

>She's bi, and I have gender issues, so maybe that helps somewhat

That explains it, you are a faggot.

>Marry Lawyerette or Nurse
>Play vidya and do drugs all day
>Don't have to get cucked by corps
>Degenerate NEET master

>go to all the Jewish town hall meetings
>get to know Mr and Ms Shekelburgstein very well
>ask if they can invite me to the Jewish clubs for jews, because I would like to be a member, no Shota
>after I have passed the accounting test and proved I can con myself through a locked door with no one of the other side I'm officially Jewish
>use my new gold star as a pass to get my kids into the good Jewish schools that are for jews

Most men now are beta losers.

please explain pic

>Woman drags a company down by taking huge amounts of time off work to have 2 children.
>They are still contributing to demographic decline.
Huh what if we hired people just to have children and offered generous maternity leave?

>maternity leave

Why not just have indefinite maternity leave by discouraging working women and paying men enough to support a family?

Because the current generation is already brainwashed so making them think they have 'dead easy' employment might actually make them get on with it.

Well it doesn't.
However these "progressive" women still only finding men attractive that earn more than them while also demanding equal pay results in a lot of male losers, nobody to make and take care of children and an unfulfillable standard for men (earning more than any woman while also earning the same as any woman)

It's the paradox that results in the crash