Brit/pol/ - SHIELD Edition

>Sharia May's New Year Message - Hapless PM quotes Jo Cox as she vows to fight for Remainers in Europe
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/31/theresa-may-new-year-message-brexit

>Comrade Corbyn's New Year Message - Hapless Leader of the Opposition says that getting an EU deal where only the bankers and bonuses benefit isn't good enough
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-says-he-understands-brexiteers-concerns-a7501616.html

>Tim Farron's New Year Message - Milkman says that 2016 was the 'Year of the Unexpected'
libdemvoice.org/tim-farrons-new-year-message-dont-shrug-your-shoulders-get-involved-52852.html

>Nuttall's New Year Message - "2017 could be even bigger"
ukip.org/new_year_message_from_ukip_leader_paul_nuttall_mep

>Russian hackers have fingers in Tory pie, claims May - PM vows to crack down on party funding by pro-Putin oligarchs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079140/PM-s-war-oligarchs-cosied-Cameron-Theresa-vows-ban-links-Vladimir-Putin-Tory-fundraising-events.html

>George Michael's boyfriend claims that he killed himself during a coked-up Twitter tirade
independent.co.uk/news/people/george-michael-death-suicide-fadi-fawas-wham-singer-police-oxfordshire-a7504536.html

>"The Conservatives are taking the piss out of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>Terminal decline and the madness that follows - UKIP hosts SpanishNew Year party with Lembit Öpik
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/ol-ukip-host-spanish-themed-12391575

>Queen misses Church AGAIN due to heavy illness
reuters.com/article/us-britain-royals-queen-idUSKBN14L0WN

>The absolute STATE of post-Christian Britain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079616/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5ll93g/peter_hitchens_i_want_jo_coxs_killer_to_hang_the/dbwikxn/
ulster-scots.co.uk/docs/articles/historical/exodus.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/charities-linked-terrorism-record-high-extremists-pose-deadly/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/02/orkney-explore-independence-scotland-uk-following-brexit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>George Michael's boyfriend claims that he killed himself during a coked-up Twitter tirade

So... he was trolled to death?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5ll93g/peter_hitchens_i_want_jo_coxs_killer_to_hang_the/dbwikxn/

>Why do leave voters deny that Mair is one of them?

>Why do leave voters deny that Mair is one of them?

Well, Brit/pol/?

>scotland gets another bank holiday tomorrow

Remember not to reply to tripfags

I haven't been posting for a few days.

What have I missed?

I don't think Mair made it to the polling station on 23rd June tbqh

Nothing.

>papers for ants

Yeah I fucked up, gimmie a second

FIRST FOR SOAP XD

why are the majority of the new garden towns and villages being built in the already over populated south?

blue = south
red = north

FPBP
P
B
P

BRIT/POL/ BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lads, never forget the ethnic cleansing of Protestants in the Irish Republic!

Please read this article; ulster-scots.co.uk/docs/articles/historical/exodus.htm

Corbyn will win

Posting higher res papers, hope these work

>tories

Why even bother asking?

New homes for the new brits.

1. Thats where most population growth is I guess, the south - due to internal British migration as well as immigrants from the EU and rest of the world, along with their children.

2. You can already get cheaper housing up North. In my area a 4 bedroom home costs £90,000.

PURPLE SURGE

Still papers for ants desu.

> Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire
> South

>conservatives -3

May BTFO Corbyn win confirmed

source?

well they aren't in the fucking north are they

*taps nose*

Derby is, arguably.

A N G L I C A N

S

U

P

R

E

M

A

C

Y

D E S U

There is a place called the Midlands you know.

Well if they aren't north or south, what would you call them? I have no idea.

>"Fuck Brexit! We're ALL a part of Europe! Except this city, and this one, and this.."

This.

Anglican scum

Fuck off cunt, there us no such thing as Ulster-Scots.

>not being Scottish

Pitiful.

alright they are in the midlands, it doesn't change the fact that the outright majority of the new builds are in the south

how the fuck would anyone know?

>some guy did a crime
>he supported something or someone you supported

>THEREFORE YOU ARE TO BLAME

you are fucking retarded

Shout out to my nigga Bede the Venerable

Say that to my face you little heathen bitch.

14 new builds:
> 4 North
> 3 Midlands
> 7 South

The main reason being the absolute shortage of houses in the south. Theres plenty of affordable homes up north but unfortunately the economy is focused on the South.

Why is Rutland the same colour as Northamtonshire, when Rutland and Leicestershire share councils and postcodes?

What is this map even trying to show?

Why would I speak to a libtard Anglican heretic like you?

>Mair's a neo-Nazi
>Nazism wanted a unified Europe subjugated under Germany
Why did Remain voter Thomas Mair kill one of his own?

You're speaking to me right now, you stupid saracen cunt.

Reminder that the Conservative government banned National Action and may well one day come for Brit/pol/

Are we keeping freedom of movement?

Actual regions of England based upon the historical counties.

Rutland has more connections with Peterborough and north Northamptonshire than it does with barren east Leicestershire.

What can we look forward to in 2017 lads?

Being told that you're a racist white male while all around you darkies run amok.

wtf does this pic have to do with anything?

It's a wheelchair which represents moving

>being a scotcuck

Yuo're a funny guy

>Daily reminder you for a packet of biscuits you can shove your superior english shaft up scotlands flower and stir last nights hagis.

Shit try angus

What the fuck is this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/charities-linked-terrorism-record-high-extremists-pose-deadly/

>The 630 disclosures, which [the Charity] Commission sources said was a record figure, concerned “allegations made and concerns about abuse of charities for terrorist or extremist purposes, including concerns about charities operating in Syria and other higher risk areas, in which terrorist groups operate”.

religion of peace tho right

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/02/orkney-explore-independence-scotland-uk-following-brexit/

It's the new character creator in the new Sims 4 game.

I was fucking stunned when I seen it.

Won't happen, Orkney and Shetland rely on Aberdeen massively for exports and shit.

Would probably be a better economy than scotlandistan tbqh

The faggot on the left is our enemy (and by "our" enemy I mean the entire west).

Christ

Could they ask for near autonomy though? Like a devolution within a devolution?
Southern softie here with no clue

It's a false title, Orkney doesn't want independence.

t. globalist

To be honest all 3 of them are our enemies.

Whatever you say, Obongo.

Fell off my motorbike today lads :(

Suck my dick FSB proxy. Trump wont last forever and Ukraine is not yours.

>fucking third world slavshit kleptocracy

Do you watch baron?

Putin is our enemy. Cretin needs to sort himself out flexing his "military might" trying to hide is microcock.

She definitely wants John.

>t. Corbyn

Fuck off, Jez.

t.Paki

Post power level revelations from your area

put some more shit on this one

gonna look for some more threads

What would acutally happen if he left her? Government help her if other family members coudn't or refused to help or kick her out onto the streets?

bang the fit nurse. by fit i mean able-bodied.

how does he do this and i cant even get a text back wtf

Back work tomorrow lads, another year of wagecuckory begins...

How does being an edgy retard reveal your power level?

You're in the wrong neighbourhood, globalist.

Being a wagecuck depends on how much wages you'll be taking home chum. Anything less than £25k is neck yerself territory

should i send this in to that page?

anonymous please

my wife came home today to find another womans knickers under my pillow. i dont know what sick fuck has broken into my house in ipswich to place them under my pillow but me and my wife are absolutely livid! we're writing this to you together to make sure everyone knows, who ever this person is theyre trying to destroy peoples marriages!

Where's the revolution at [dis]United [Queen]Kingdom of [not so]Great Britain?

Wagecucking is not making any effort to progress upwards

I think you should kill yourself.

Dude.. you have to much fucking time on your hands.