Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

Where the fuck in the world can I go to find a decent, traditional girl?? I dont care about race, color, or creed. I just want a nice, traditional wife who isnt a nigger lover. In America, that is way to much to ask. So I need to get the fuck out of here ASAP and find a girl.

tl;dr what country has the best wives??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumb for all the feelers that feel this feel out there

this is a board filled with thousands of people from all over the world. dont you faggots leave me hanging.

>where

Arizona has some cuties.

That is a good looking old lady.

church maybe?
you could always just rape a roastie until they submit and adopt your political positions

Afrikaner girls are pretty traditional

Stop bumping your own thread, fag.

If you weren't such a man-child you'd realize that you don't find good women, you make good women.

>Dear Sup Forums,
>Where the fuck in the world can I go to find a decent, traditional girl?? I dont care about race, color, or creed. I just want a nice, traditional wife who isnt a nigger lover.
no where. Women have no loyalty

Church and associated groups

Such an obvious answer, are you retarded?

Ive tried this, it often doesnt work out. Mainly because they continue their nigger behavior behind your back. You can lead a whore to the redpill, but you cant make her take it.

Again, this doesnt work. I am super alpha and can control girls easily. But at heart they always have their indoctrinated beliefs.

High school
If you didnt mature emotionally with a virgin qt when you were both 16, you fucked up.

>posting from Slovenia
>proceeds to tell me about American churchgoing women

why dont you comment on the women in your own shitty country??

>I am super alpha and can control girls easily.

Clearly you are not. At best, you're just another weak-willed man who's learned a couple of cheap parlor tricks to get your dick wet. But even that stretches the bounds of credulity.

is this bait?

there is a thread on der antwerd so I assume its bait

>40% of men are virgins

lol you wish incel

You do realize you could find a girl like that where you live right now, don't you?

Or if you want a meme answer, Eastern Europe or Japan.

doesnt Japan actually have a male virginity rate similar to 40%

just get one pregnant and be a decent human being.
when women turn into mothers they lose interest in whoring around and spend all day pinterest ing and buying cute baby stuff

Stop looking for love and connection, user. It's all a lie.

Single women far outnumber men at church

Youve already lost

It's not easy and it's really time consuming.

>Yourself

>take care of your own body
>Actually have knowledge of things, read some classical literature and nonfiction
>have a job/be in college
>have money saved
>Becoming mentally strong

It's really important to note that you should always seem to be dominant in all situations when you're with her. If you're walking on the street, never make her walk by the street but on the other side of you. If you walk by a group of guys, don't be afraid to make eye contact with them. Try to stay as brute and powerful as you can while somehow showing an understanding side to her.

Finding a good girl is hard though man, you just gotta try to date as many as you can and not stay on board a sinking ship.

>pic related

Blonde Hair, Blue eyed gf that I will probably end up marrying. I've had many pump and dumb relationships but this is the first one where I genuinely cared about the girl. She even has a negative attitude towards her gay brother's promiscuity.

This x1000.

Similar to why lions have to kill the cubs to bang the mother.

post a picture of yourself and we can pair you up with a similarly faced female of another country. i bet you're just fixated on women who are too good looking for your face/body/wallet

>when women become mothers they will be better

Thanks user, so I'll just wait for like 20 years.

what religion /where are you going to church

my church is literally all 60 year old mongoloids

Sorry user but these girls are just attention whoring to attract the attractive frat guys who vote republican and wear Patagonia

that's retarded. you wouldn't wait 20 years. most women have kids ages between 20-27

Probably depends on what counts as a traditional girl to you, if she has to be a virgin your best bet may be church

>traditional girl

Reminds me on an old post where some user blamed Disney for our expectations.

So you don't know what creed means I'm assuming.

I go to a mega church in San Diego

>post a picture of my face
>on Sup Forums

Hey Mr. FBI, slow day today??

Move close to an Amish community and steal one of their cuties

you know what I mean, Mr. Wordsmith

You need to go to church, user. Find a good, Christian white girl.

I have really really been considering this lately. I have spoken (spake) to Amish qt's and if you go to a community you are allowed to convert and assimilate.

Utah, but they're gonna be mormons

asians and latinas (non-mexicans)

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

church

why is this meme still alive? every girl in church is either a desperate 30 year old woman or a "reborn" drug addict.

Jesus give me an original response.

>mormons

Preferable, TBQH.

Aren't they nice and loving and super sub??

You are a fucking retard and so is 90% of ppl ITT.

If you use the "I'm waiting for the perfect traditional virgin 10/10 wife material woman" excuse as to why you don't hit up girls, you are the exact equivalent of the fat woman who says "I'm waiting for the perfect guy".

Guess what, neither of you will never get one and will die alone.

You are a male. Do a nofap and realize after a week how bad you want to chat up girls, take them on dates and fuck their sweet pussies afterwards.

As a male you use love to get sex, if you don't do this you WILL get cucked or alone.

When girls hint that you are asking them out / flirting and want to have sex with them, they will use it to then get your approval.

After fucking her, you snuggle with her and give her approval, tell her she is beautifull bla bla bla, and again, only give her the approval she really desires after sex.

She will then become submissive and likely take up traditional roles.

tl;dr You need to flirt / ask girls out in general, fuck them hard and then snuggle tell them they are beautifull afterward.

It might seem hard, but trust me it comes natural with a good nofap and eating / lifting period.

>Aren't they nice and loving and super sub??
yes, yes and yes.
They will expect marriage before they have sex with you, at lest the "good girl" mormons will

Do it user. If you ever wanted to return to the outside world, I imagine your wife would be obligated to follow you, correct?
I've been thinking about joining a community after I get my DD214. It's a Christian, white, pro-gun, traditional family culture.

No one understands. Nofap/ being alpha isnt my problem at all.

My problem is finding a girl that isnt a total fucking degenerate.

BTW the scenario you described means that the girl is either damaged goods or a stupid bitch.

go to a protestant church, ya heathen.

...though even that's not a guarantee

Why is every fucking answer church?

Has anyone here ever been to a church in the Northeast??

You are not finding any attractive women there.

I also shouldnt need to resort to a religious institution to find a girl thats not totally degenerated.

Also, this entire thread is Americans. No one else is the entire world has an input?

Sweden? From what I've heard you guys are begging to give your women away.

>Northeast
there is your problem
>I also shouldnt need to resort to a religious institution to find a girl thats not totally degenerated.
If she is not religious she is a degenerate

So if not the Northeast, then where? That is my question.

And don't give me the "southern girl" meme. They are nigger loving dummies.

This thread isnt even bait Im having an existential crisis.

Can I go to a shithole country (Lithuania, Uzbekistan), find the hottest 16 year old girl possible, impregnate her and bring her back to the states? Is that legal?

I get what you mean, man. I'm in the same struggle here in New England. All the qt aryan women think nigga beats are high culture... In an area with some legitimately good art galleries and classical music it's pretty depressing that the NYC mentality has leaked all up the coast. Best I can say is find a hardcore Christian girl and avoid college chicks with soft minds.

Become a Mormon

>find a hardcore christian
>avoid chicks with soft minds
does not compute

Why do the bottom four men have guns

nothing in this thread suggests anything other than "go to church"

so basically if Ive already tried Church I should just give up and become a wizard?

thanks guys.

Then "Go To The Army"

Happy?

Honestly dude I live in a blue state and I know exactly what you mean. Maybe I should move out west. Honestly though, at some point I'm going to be forced to try (((Dating Websites)))

>Im having an existential crisis.

Jew detected.

what does that even mean?

thinking about existential life with a woman is the least jewish thing possible.

You have to find a younger one to fall in love with you. It's how it truly is today and always has been.

This. Im turning 26 and I know that 27 is the prime age for a man to find a young mate. Probably gonna try that but I cant deal with fucking bimbos.

>My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old.

Have you tried online dating? I've seen it work for some people I know.

Haven't tried "real" dating websites but I feel like they are a trap.

Also moving out West is probably a fallacy. I wish someone from Commiefornia could contribute.

One hot 55 year old lady.

Well it'd help if you weren't such a humongeous faggot

I don't see how they would be a trap.

anywhere but the northeast
even here in Commiefornia there are plenty of areas that are fine

you have to pay
>jewish
you are meeting total stranger on internet
>jewish
you have to make a fake profile of yourself to actually get girls
>jewish

idk man

oh good one man. I bet you a self-righteous, "conservative" alpha right? No, youre probably a weeaboo stormfront faggot

cant find a traditional husband ;/

That's it. Im going to either Texas or California and I'm gonna wrangle me a qt, hopefully un-indoctrinated girl.

Thanks for nothing, tards.

is this RPG?

what?

>California
I wouldn't advise staying
The cancer is quickly spreading

The sites I've used don't require payment. Subscription gives extra features but they aren't necessarily needed.
Meeting people from the internet isn't that scary as long as you have enough common sense about the whole thing.
Fake profile? Why on earth? There shouldn't be a reason to make lies about yourself.

are you actually a grill or are you role playing on a Taiwanese arts and crafts site?

:}

yea i only see old people in church aswell

Havent you seen the report that showed Women only respond to the most attractive Men on dating websites? They only pursue the top 20% most attractive.

i don't think datingsites are a good place ..

depends on the site
Hook up sites women have the advantage
Marrige sites men do

who is that ?
how do i get american women?

she has sister??

That pic is the daughter of the CEO of Marriot hotels. I banged her for a bit. Was nice but not a good fit.

The fag who altered the image probably believe the ancient prophecy of the beta uprising. But we can clearly see today's beta males are in no position whatsoever to rebel against the chads.

what a coincidence,i also banged her.

Go to christian churches, blend in, look for young qts that are traditional. Done

This.

I truly wanna believe in MUH REVOLUTION, MUH GUNS. But in reality its just autistic virgins sitting behind a computer screen.

If the shit ever hit the fan, these pussies would run scared.

>Claims he's alpha
>Fake profile

Why the fuck did I even bother talking to you faggot jesus christ you are never going to get anything

are you posting from a proxy? i think i know who you are

nop,she came in Romania for a one night experience you americans cant give.

>posting a coalburner

Yeah, I've heard that attractiveness can play a large role. I know men who got a date even without having a profile image, though.

If you think you look ugly and can't take a flattering photo of yourself, try to put extra effort into your profile page and private messages. Make sure they're fun to read and have personality. Women can get a lot of generic and bland messages that don't grab their attention, and they may not bother responding if you fail to sell yourself as an interesting person.

Who dat nigga? She's beautiful

>women want to see a profile where I proclaim that I browse Sup Forums, enjoy submissive girls and believe in white supremacy

keep trying that man, im sure it will work out