Sarah "Kikesbane" Andersen

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't post anymore edited pictures. Thank you.

-Sarah

>inb4 thread nuked

Why do you hate her so much? because you are such losers that she wouldn't even spit on you? waht a bunch of virgins LOL

>hate

Post more comics please.

>Sarah will never EVER spit on you

why even live

Thanks, post more i love it.

It means we need to shitpost harder

Did chink moot get a lawsuit yet?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, cuckold, you goys have to learn
>the ride never ends

Why would he, he's not responsible and our comics are a parody of the originals so it's legal

I don't edit shit just beat my average Jewish dick to her pictures every hour.
She needs to add more online using the same ones over and over.

I want to impregnate her. Shes so fucking cute.

You should know what it's like to be oppressed, then, yet you're supporting these sexist, racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic attacks on an innocent, caring woman.

She's sick of the Jews editing her works.

Pic please

She is mad all the Jews are editing her comics to be PC

Cuck bitch we own ur comics now SLUT

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

How many more buzzwords can you fit in a comment?

>I'd don't like to acknowledge people like that, but I am compelled to do so in order to virtue signal.

Roughly that.

We're using a jewish love publicity tactic named after our greatest singing ally, barbara streisand

Wow Zyklon Ben Garrison's daughter is a real chip off the ol' block eh?

I sure hope Benny G. doesn't get jealous.

Sarah Andersen, also known as Sarah "Wonderkind Womb of the West" Anderson, is a prolific white supremacist online comic artist who is listed by INTERPOL as one of the world's most wanted terrorists. State intelligence agencies world-wide have connected the so-called "One White Woman World Revolution" in a series of racist bombings and other assorted killings across the globe. Sources within the Israeli Mossad have stated that there is heavy evidence pointing to Ms. Andersen's involvement in several terrorist bombings in Tel-Aviv from 1989 to the present day. Alleged to have tutored underneath the white supremacist kingpin "Zyklon" Ben Garrison, Sarah "Slut Slayer of Serajavo" Anderson (as she is known amongst some MRA terrorist circles) has the skills and knowledge to engage in successful but limited guerilla and online political warfare. Recent reports indicate that Sarah "Kike Krushing Kunt" Andersen may be attempting to obfuscate her malicious online artistic activities under the guise of a seemingly innocuous Twitter profile, to which she uploads obviously edited versions of her work in order to lull unsuspecting innocents into her brainwashing propaganda cult. Make no mistake, Sarah "Menstrating Mexican Mauler" Andersen is attempting to raise an army of revolutionaries with which to take down our multicultural World Order. Only time will tell if this vile woman is brought to justice.

Not so good at the moment but keep it up, you'll get better.

My sides

Ayye another one of these threads, whats good Singapore

ugh disgusting creature

I don't know why this is so funny and how this has not died yet

My favorite

People here have never contributed to society in their life, so when they see someone creating things that make people happy they attempt to tear them down.

nice projection

So, who wants to make bets on malay fag barging in here?

I'd say 15 minutes tops.

He's already here proxyfagging.

fresh out of the oven

her hatred for the kikes flows like fire in her proud Viking veins

You're giving a poor retard too much credit.

KEK

That one's new to me

joseph gordon levitt?

Lmao plssss

Pic related from her twitter

Subtle edit here

She meant that she doesn't want to give to attention or acknowledge Jews, and condemns their vile race and is working hard on "removing" them.

I can't help but being attracted to her. Idk why but god damn I am.

Nice.

PLEZ B MY GIRLFRIEND SARAH FUHRER

Sup Forums is a proud alt lite board. Please stop posting Sarah Andersen's comics. She is too extreme for us and we do not want association

>Women get attention constantly
>Too stingy to give it out

Wtf I hate women now

I think we have had our fun lads. She was just minding her own business before we started this. I don't think its fair to continue to harass her for nothing.

>At the same time, life is not fair so only post new edits if they are actually funny. Quality tanked a bit.

We won't stop until shes accepted who she really is

HOLY FUCK, SARAH "TATTOO A JEW" ANDERSEN" MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS !

Who is this Sarah Andersen girl, and why does she so adamantly hate minorities and support Hitler in her comics? Why hasn't CNN or Fox warned me of her brazen influence? Sad!

>1 post by this ID

the Grinch sequel looks good.

Forced redpills can be traumatic user.
What do i get a time out? Really now Ivan...

I leled hard enough to be considered a terrible person at this one.

Sarah Andersen is the female counterpart of Ben "Gas The Kikes, Race War Now" Garrison.

kek

she's a right-wing cartoonist, who recently went a little to far for my taste.

>>>/re.ddit/
>>>/cripplechan/

Someone post the unedited one

>>>reddit

Look, I'm not much of a fan of the Semites either but Sarah "Show A Jew Some Lovin' By Throwin' Them In An Oven" Andersen is too extreme even for us.

Don't be jealous that I am self aware of my tism, you nigger faggots

Every one of these names you guys give her gets me everytime lol

Did you hear that she actually blew up a Jewish orphanage? I mean I hate the bastards as much as the next guy, but that is going to far.

This.

When parody is outlawed the world ends.

holy fucking kek

Whoever's been doing these arguably have more talent than she does.

I know the feel favela bro

>tism
it's time to stop

I know for I fact she kills 6 million Jews every hour when I explode over her pics I fap to of her.

we're charming master manipulators what do you expect

The edits are improving the comics and are more artistic than the garbage sarah makes

>Nazi
>Admits Jews are smarter than muh master race
?

I mean at this point, Sarah "Bomb A Bar Mitzvah" Andersen might even give Hitler the creeps

Jus say in?

she's a handsome woman

One of Sarah "unloading my nine at the welfare line" Anderson's less extreme works.

How does she plan to remove it?
I doubt she could do anything to sway Sup Forums.

I'm not funny

nice painting

Sarah the Semite Slayer!

One of her most well known pieces.